Window World

1006 S Main St
Chambersburg
PA
UNITED STATES

I had my entire home get new windwos from Window world for only $5,000 .That included a picture window.After getting it done I relalized I got what I paid for .Each time my dog jump s up at that picture window I am waitng for her to right through it its that thin ( I cant keep her down).It just jars like crazy when she touches it.Dont get me wrong they are nice windows a heck of lot better then what was in here.I just think the big picture window could be better made.I got 12 windows for $5,000 thats a unbeleivable price.and they put them in in no time .Would i buy them again yes but I would question my icture window !!