West Point Lighting

Ashley from Vancouver
Ashley from Vancouver
4 reviews ,

Dining Room Lighting

I went shopping at a lot of stores for my dinning room lighting and found one here! The staff helped me was very helpful and friendly and he gave me a lot of good suggestions and ideas. Very happy about this purchase!

Stuart MacInnes from Port Coquitlam
Stuart MacInnes from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Chandelier

Needed a chandelier for our dining room that matched our colour scheme and look. They helped us to find exactly what we were looking for at a good price. It provides us with a great look and enough light.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Perfect Lighting, Perfect Space

I have never realized how important lighting is. Not any lighting... the right lighting. At West Point Lighting I learned to look at lights, bulbs, shades, shadows, etc. with different eyes. My house just felt incomplete before I walked into that store and there I knew why. I was missing something that I could not define. The knowledgeable staff at West Point enlightened me and now my house feel right. Thank you for the great advice, knowledge, great products and products.

mariella in Maple ridge
mariella in Maple ridge
1 review MAPLE RIDGE, BC

new home lights

Jacob at West Point Lighting is Great. He can get you almost any light at a great price. He is friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.