Vintage Hardwood Flooring

Gina in Nepean
Gina in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Flooring throught my Home

I recently installed Vintage Hardwood flooring in my home and I'm more than happy with the product. I choose a Vintage floor due to their impressive product line. They had everything from Domestic to imported and Handscraped hardwood floors. Their also offer most of their floor in a Solid, Engineered or Solid Sawn Contruction.
I choose the Solid Sawn Handscraped Oak. It add so much character and class to my home. I'm really happy we went with this floor. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone.

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

Main Floor Renovation

A year ago we had our Hand Scraped, 7" wide board Hickory hardwood floors installed on our main level and let me tell you - after soccer balls, toy trains and plasma cars, our flooring still looks as stunning as the day we got it. When people come to our newly renovated home, the first thing they comment on is our hardwood floor. Even our contractor has brought clients to our home to see for themselves and they are sold. We would HIGHLY recommend this flooring for everyone and especially for families with active children that still want to maintain a beautiful home.

Dino in Oakville
Dino in Oakville

Hardwood Flooring

We purchased Vintage Solid Sawn Hardwood Flooring Hickory Old Mission Handscraped 5'' Plank.
Install throughout our home – main floor & bedrooms. We love the unique look, rustic texture & wide plank of our hanscraped hardwood. Quite impressed with the floor board lengths as well – much longer then any brands we have used in the past. With 2 active boys under 5 – I found it to be a practical choice – can hardly notice scratches or dents. Love it – would pick it again in a minute.

Carolyn a.
Carolyn a.
2 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Hardwood Flooring Throughout New Build Home

Hats off to a good quality product. We love the variation in rich colour tones. We can't tell you how many times people ask where we got it or what it is. We would buy it again and again. But hope never to move again, building is stressful. We had a tough time deciding on colour initially, everyone says,"dark". Let us tell you, that this was the right choice.

Greg in Oakville
Greg in Oakville

Cabreuva Hardwood

Bought Vintage Cabreuva Hardwood in two lots, one about 5 years ago, the second 2 years ago. They matched perfectly. My biggest concern was that my aggressive Beagle would destroy my floor,and my lack of a humidifier would cause problems. Well, the floor has easily survived both the dog and my lack of proper maintenance. Soon I'll be getting more to finish the entire main floor, and in case Vintage is reading..I now have a humidifier. The only problem I have now is my neighbors love the floor so much, they want the same wood and that is really upsetting my wife!

gary in london
gary in london
1 review Exeter, ON

new jatoba renaissance new house on main level

had this floor installed just over 1000sq. ft. jatoba dark flooring very rich looking. This was in a new house and after a month some board started splitting on the ends. The floor smudges and scrathes easily. The rep from Vintage flooring came and said that it was nothing to replace 15-20 boards. One insaller came a couldn't get it done properly. If we knew the floor would be this bad we would have never put it in. We have asked for the rep to return but haven't heard anything after two weeks.

More about Vintage Hardwood Flooring

Manufacturing Vintage Prefinished Flooring. Reputation for durability, quality and service.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mimico?