Vintage Hardwood Flooring

chris r in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

hardware flooring

Chris from Markham writes:

My wife and I wanted a wide plank unique floor. We decided on the 7" Fumed White Oak call Excalibur, even though it was an upgrade.
Well, now that it's done, it looks fantastic! The dark grey goes really well with our stainless appliances in the kitchen. Even with kids and dog, it holds up well.

Lisa Tarrant in Toronto
Lisa Tarrant in Toronto

Complete Reno - hardwood throughout

We were completely satisfied with Vintage Flooring - and have recommended them to many of our friends. Vintage flooring provided a scraped hardwood - main level a 7" board, second floor, 5" board, it has been down for five years now and we have "0" complaints!

Kate in Pickering
Kate in Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Flooring- professional people

The hand scraped floor I had installed is beautiful! The installer was professional and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in engineered flooring.

Scott  in Mimico
Scott in Mimico

Condo Flooring

This was my third time using Vintage when building condos, I use them because of their history and expertise with consistency and quality in hardwood flooring. I admit only a couple of times condo owners disclaim how some tenants get upset when hardwood gets scraped or scratched but I don't think people understand that hardwood is not like concrete... I originally chose Vintage because of their amount of selection but I tend to usually purchase the handscraped - that typically gets the best feedback.

Hailey  in Mimico
Hailey in Mimico

Kitchen Renovation

I recently used Vintage Hardwood Flooring to replace all of my hardwood flooring in my kitchen. Their products are great quality and value. I would recommend their hardwood flooring to anyone looking for some. Their employees are professional and efficient. I love my new hardwood floor and will definitely continue to do business with them in the future.

Todd in Mimico
Todd in Mimico
1 review Whitby, ON

Living Hardwood Flooring

We bought a hand scraped hickory flooring for our living room from Vintage. It is a beautiful product and we love it. We will definitely make our next purchase from Vintage their service and products were fantastic.

Christine from Kitchener in Mimico
Christine from Kitchener in Mimico
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen reno

The Vintage hardwood floor we put in our new kitchen was the final perfect touch! The quality shines through and the service was excellent. I would recommend this flooring to anyone.

Charlene in Aurora in Mimico
Charlene in Aurora in Mimico
1 review Aurora, ON

Upper Hallway Fooring

We installed Vintage hardwood flooring in our upstairs hallway approximately six months ago.
We are so happy with the product we are going to have it installed in all four of our bedrooms.

Happy in Mimico
Happy in Mimico

Family room

We built a family room / addition rather than moving and we pick Vintage hardwood as our flooring. We are very happy and would recommend this to all our friends.

More about Vintage Hardwood Flooring

Manufacturing Vintage Prefinished Flooring. Reputation for durability, quality and service.