Valentini Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
925 Weston Rd, Unit # 1 Toronto ON M6N 3R4
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Etobicoke   >  Valentini Kitchens  >  Custom Cabinetry and Tile Work in Custom Built Home
ManciniT in Aurora
ManciniT in Aurora
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Custom Cabinetry and Tile Work in Custom Built Home

I am a Custom Home Builder / Designer and I have been using Valentini Kitchens for all my homes over the last 15 years. This past year, I built one Custom Home for myself and of course I used Valentini Kitchens for all their services, I wouldn't trust anyone else but Anthony, Piero and crew to work in my own personal home.

From all their Custom Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry and Closet Cabinetry to their extensive Custom Tile Work and Counter Tops, they did it all from Start to Finish.

From my first initial meeting with Piero at the rough stages of the house, I knew I was in good hands as he has worked with me in many past projects over the years and I had told him that this house was to be unique and different as it was my own. I left most of the designing to him but he always made sure to add all my ideas and wants into his designing of the all the Cabinetry and what can I say, we are thrilled with everything!! Everything he had put down on rough paper in that first on site meeting came to life, exactly how we wanted it to. Piero, I thank you for your honesty, caring and effort you put into my home, you truly came through with what you promised would be our " Dream Kitchen ".

Piero has always been the person to start off our design process and initial meeting but what can I say about his brother Anthony, you will never meet someone who is as precise and a perfectionist in your life. Anthony, we always tell you that you are a true master at your trade but this time, you went over and above to make us very happy with all your on site workmanship, you are an old world craftsman that only deserves the best compliments and rave reviews. Anthony, we thank you for all you did in our new home and you are tops in my books, no one does your trade better and it shows through your work every time we call you.

Valentini Kitchens has always been one of my favorite family businesses to work with over the years, I trust them with my own home and in these times when it is hard to find a honest and reputable company to deal with, I would tell anyone here that you are in good hands when you decide to hire them, you are working with a wonderful family that has a reputation for the best and I wouldn't hire anyone else.

A special thank you to the entire Valentini Crew for all their care and workmanship with the Cabinetry and the great workmanship with the Tiles in my home, you guys are great and it shows through your work.

Thank you Anthony and Piero, I wish you many more years of continued success. For those reading this review, if you are looking for honest, polite and a hard working family business to work with you on your next Reno project, these are the only people you want in your home doing it.