Valentini Kitchens

416.769.9808
925 Weston Rd, Unit # 1
Toronto
M6N 3R4

I am a Custom Home Builder / Designer and I have been using Valentini Kitchens for all my homes over the last 15 years. This past year, I built one Custom Home for myself and of course I used Valentini Kitchens for all their services, I wouldn't trust anyone else but Anthony, Piero and crew to work in my own personal home.

From all their Custom Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry and Closet Cabinetry to their extensive Custom Tile Work and Counter Tops, they did it all from Start to Finish.

From my first initial meeting with Piero at the rough stages of the house, I knew I was in good hands as he has worked with me in many past projects over the years and I had told him that this house was to be unique and different as it was my own. I left most of the designing to him but he always made sure to add all my ideas and wants into his designing of the all the Cabinetry and what can I say, we are thrilled with everything!! Everything he had put down on rough paper in that first on site meeting came to life, exactly how we wanted it to. Piero, I thank you for your honesty, caring and effort you put into my home, you truly came through with what you promised would be our " Dream Kitchen ".

Piero has always been the person to start off our design process and initial meeting but what can I say about his brother Anthony, you will never meet someone who is as precise and a perfectionist in your life. Anthony, we always tell you that you are a true master at your trade but this time, you went over and above to make us very happy with all your on site workmanship, you are an old world craftsman that only deserves the best compliments and rave reviews. Anthony, we thank you for all you did in our new home and you are tops in my books, no one does your trade better and it shows through your work every time we call you.

Valentini Kitchens has always been one of my favorite family businesses to work with over the years, I trust them with my own home and in these times when it is hard to find a honest and reputable company to deal with, I would tell anyone here that you are in good hands when you decide to hire them, you are working with a wonderful family that has a reputation for the best and I wouldn't hire anyone else.

A special thank you to the entire Valentini Crew for all their care and workmanship with the Cabinetry and the great workmanship with the Tiles in my home, you guys are great and it shows through your work.

Thank you Anthony and Piero, I wish you many more years of continued success. For those reading this review, if you are looking for honest, polite and a hard working family business to work with you on your next Reno project, these are the only people you want in your home doing it.

Emmanuel from DSG Restoration Services
Emmanuel from DSG Restoration Services

Kitchen cabinetry repairs

After buying our dream home and doing some renovation work we realized that the beautiful kitchen that came with the home needed some minor repairs and touch ups. After some investigative work we determined that it was a Valentini kitchen. We found the number and made the call to Valentini amd left a voicemail message outlining what we needed done. We didnt hold out much hope for a call back because of the small nature of the repair work required. But to our surprise not only did Piero call us back but he had his brother Tony at our home within days to give our kitchen the TLC it needed. The response we recieved and the work done to our kitchen was very prompt and professional. Working with a company that cares about its product and has awesome customer service skills is always a pleasure. Our appreciation goes out to Piero and Tony.

Fani and Emmanuel

Kithen and Basement Reno

We want to thank Piero, Tony and the rest of the team at Valentini for building the kitchen and basement of our dreams!
We asked them to submit a quote and I was immediately impressed with how much time Piero took in reviewing the job. He asked lots of questions and made suggestions that were helpful. Eventually, We are very happy with the quality of the work. They were always polite, respectful, easy to talk to and work with, and most importantly they took pride in their work.
We met with Piero on a weekly basis and we were always aware of the progress. When an issue came up, he would propose solutions and we would decide on a course of action together. We met with Tony everyday, who was always very dedicated to his job. He worked 10 hour days everyday until everything was finished, and his work is beautiful. There has always been great communication between Tony’s team and us, so even in the future if there were ever any issues I know that they would not hesitate to come to help us.
Overall we are so happy that we hired Valentini for our renovation. It is very difficult to find a great company like this!

Yang and Stephen

Francesca in Courtice
Francesca in Courtice
1 review , ON

My Dream Kitchen & Renovation

Where do I start, I recently purchased a new home in Durham and it had many builder finishes that I wasn't happy with so the first area that I decided to renovate was my Kitchen.

I came to the Homestars website to look for an honest and fair Kitchen Renovator but I wasn't only looking for a Contractor which I noticed most of them were here but I was looking for someone who had a unique sense for Kitchen Design as I wanted not just ANY Kitchen, but one that looks like those that I have seen in a magazine I had cut out.

After getting a few quotes from 2 other of Homestars BEST Kitchen and Renovation companies, I was not totally satisfied with their ordinary ideas and lack of design, that was until I came across Valentini Kitchens and Piero.

Piero came over and I knew he was the person that I wanted to deal with, he was not just one of the ordinary Kitchen Renovators that came to give me quick estimates, he knew what Kitchen design was and you could tell he specializes in Kitchen and Interior Home Design as he has been doing this for a very long time. In my Initial in home Consultation, Piero took his time (nearly 2 hours) not rushing one bit and he went through every little detail and gave me every idea I could have imagined to come up with the best design/layout and colour choices for my Kitchen.

I am so HAPPY with my new Kitchen and everyone that comes over doesn't stop complimenting me on it. I always wanted that " White Kitchen " you see in all the high end Kitchen magazines and I finally GOT IT! I decided to keep the existing dark porcelain tile flooring, so Piero helped me choose a contrasting colour for the Custom Island Cabinetry that complimented the dark tile floors.

Piero's crew was delightful and they took so much care with the existing areas of my home, they covered up all the areas to not damage the floors and walls, they covered the tile floors with a special cardboard roll and all openings were zipped up with special plastic to keep as much dust away from the other areas of my home and the plastic was held up with poles so that the plastic would not move during the Reno process . I was so impressed with the Professionalism and CLEAN was an understatement.

Make sure that you plan yourself accordingly as if you give the right company the right amount of time, you will get what you want, I got to see why it takes the time it takes in the many stages I had to go through so take the time to plan it out as your Kitchen will be out of commission for 2 months or so. Piero helped in choosing all the finishing touches, which made it so much easier for me not to have to hire a designer. This company can do it all and they took care of everything I needed for my project from start to finish.

Piero's brother, Anthony was UNREAL!! He took care of all the hands on Kitchen work and Renovations and organized their crews daily so I knew what was being done on each day they were in my home. Everything I had read about Anthony in Valentini's pas reviews were so true, He is as unique as it gets and a true old school craftsman who cares about EVERYTHING he does as if it was his own. A special thank you Anthony and Paul his helper for all you have done, your finishing touches are PERFECT! I can't believe that you guys made my DREAM KITCHEN come to life.

I was given the option to either purchase my own finishing items, ie: Counter Tops & Back Splash, Plumbing & Electrical Fixtures, even all the paint colours for the walls or to have Valentini take care of it all and with my busy work schedule, it was not worth it for me to do all the running around so I met with Piero in the showroom and in one long appointment, I chose everything there and saved so much money in the end and I got exactly what I wanted.

Thank you to Valentini's extended crew, Frank the Electrician for guiding me through all the best lighting options for the Kitchen area including the ceiling, under cabinet & inside cabinet lighting.

Marcelo for the Plaster & Painting and Danny for the plumbing installation.

Lastly, a special thank you to JMJ Marble and Kent for his perfect work with the Kitchen Quartz Countertops and Full Quartz Backsplash, I am in WOW with the White Marble look counters, your finishing touches were amazing!.

To sum it all up, I spent countless hours reading reviews on Homestars and meeting potential Renovators but Valentini Kitchens is truly the BEST, I would not hesitate to refer my family, friends and anyone out there in the Homestars community looking to do a Kitchen Renovation.

Thanks Piero, Anthony and the entire Valentini crew, Happy Holidays and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

Aylan in York
Aylan in York

Custom home kitchen

We highly recommend Valentini Kitchen for your renovation or custom build. Really grateful they took the time and care in designing exactly what we were looking for in a dream kitchen. Our kitchen was built exactly according to the layout. We were also really happy with the installation of the kitchen. Every piece of the kitchen was installed with fine detail and craftsmanship. Piero, Tony and crew went over and above our expectation in creating our kitchen. It is definitely the focal point of our home. Thank you Valentini Kitchens!
Aylan and Mike Maglio

Main Floor Transformation

We decided to upgrade our home in Vaughan this August 2018 and we are so thrilled to have had Valentini Kitchens to work with. Although our project was not a huge one, we did a main floor complete renovation. Piero and his team were true professionals. It's an overwhelming uneasy feeling to open up your home and trust a bunch of strangers to help bring your vision of your "dream home" to reality, but we were definitely impressed and reassured by the care they took to listen and implement all aspects of the reno with the same care and concern as if it was their own home. All the floors on the main floor needed replacing, both hardwood and outdated tile. Tony did an amazing job on the demo and took such care to leave the area as clean and as tidy as he could at the end of each working day. The pass through in the kitchen turned out beautifully and opened up our kitchen/dining room for greater functionality and brightness. The house looks and feels larger and brighter. They laid down high gloss porcelain tiles which are not only modern and beautiful but are so easy to keep clean. The grand mosaic medallion tile placed at the entrance makes a great statement and makes a great first impression as you walk into our home. The compliments from family and friends haven't stopped. Chris is a true master at laying down hardwood floor and he was able to match up the edges perfectly and seamlessly, his work was truly impressive. Days after the reno was completed we noticed a small nick in one of the floor boards and pointed it out to Marty the GC on the job he quickly has Chris come back and replace it so the floor is perfect. That was something that went above and beyond our expectations and just shows how truly professional of a team they are. Tony also replaced all the baseboards on the main floor with meticulous accuracy and they look stunning. Another impressive team member was Andrew who did an amazing job on our mosaic linear backsplash installation, his attention to detail was commendable. Marcelo repaired and painted all our walls, they are smooth and absolutely perfect and make the space bright, airy and look brand new! I would not hesitate to recommend Valentini Kitchens to anyone requiring a contractor. The whole team were friendly, caring and very professional. I can't thank them enough for making the process of my home reno as "painless as possible" and taking care of my home as if it was their own. Their work ethic was commendable, and they went above and beyond our expectations. The project was completed on time and on budget, which being in the construction field myself, is not an easy task. Our home not only looks terrific but it is so much more functional and has added so much value to the price of our home.

Kitchen Renovation

We are very pleased with the outcome of our kitchen. From the initial stage to the process and the final product. Piero came in sat with us, brought samples, provided the pros and cons and answered all our questions in detail providing examples. Not long after the renovation began.
His team work fast,clean and efficient. I forgot to mention clean. Yes, they are clean and meticulous. This is a rare skill in the construction field.
My kitchen is envious. Everyone who comes in the house admires the kitchen and it is all thanks to Valentini Kitchens. Piero, Tony you guys are the best in the industry. Thank you!

Paul in Milton
Paul in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home Renovation

We purchased our house about 8 years with intentions we will eventually renovate especially the floors (main floor) as it was all carpeted. We went through a series of contractors appointments to see which ones will meet our needs and vision and we got our amazing, nice & professional Marty.
Marty - The Contractor, Onsite Foreman was a god sent, he was very understanding and respectful and willing to work with our hectic work & life schedules. On our very first initial appointment, he knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered. He overseen all the projects and any problems we had, he would take care of it without any hesitation, he will always try to find a solution.
Chris - The hardwood floor and Stair work was professional and did a fantastic job. We love our floors and staircase.. We even did all of our baseboards and casing so that everything matches.
Andrew - Tile work - He did tiles in our foyer as well our feature wall and powder room, He did an amazing job putting down the tiles in the powder room. He installed our new sink and toilet as well.
Piero & Tony - We wanted to have a custom built wall unit in our family room and Marty referred us to Piero which was a pleasure to meet and work . At our initial first meeting, we knew Piero was the man for the job.
We love how he takes his time to talk to us, provide ideas / suggestions, estimate and work with our budget. Piero executed exactly what we wanted. He would constantly be in contact with us either by calling, texting or emailing to provide updates and progress for the job.
Tony was also a pleasure to deal with, he very detailed orientated & meticulous. While he was setting up the wall unit, we ran into an issue and we were very impressed how quickly Tony got it resolved.
In the end, everything worked out and we are extremely happy with the final product. Everyone love the wall unit and we will definitely recommend Valentini Kitchens to everyone.
We are actually going back to Valentini Kitchens to do our kitchen next year.

Paul & Shynee

Sandi
Sandi

Beautiful Kitchen Reno

We have nothing but good things to say about our Kitchen Reno done by Valentini Kitchens. They transformed our kitchen and dining room into one big, beautiful, highly functional custom kitchen and family space.
We began our experience with Piero, who was personable and professional right from the start. He spent time discussing our vision with us and gave us advice and many excellent suggestions based on his years of experience.
Anthony and a small crew did all the work in our kitchen. They were friendly, trustworthy and very respectable. We were extremely pleased with the EXCELLENT workmanship, cleanliness and meticulous attention to detail they demonstrated. Thanks to their dedication to the trade, and the pride they take in their work, we now have home that feels like something out of a magazine. We are very proud of the transformation and are making very good use of it!
Thank you Valentini Kitchens!!

Diamond Nurmohamed in Richmond hill
Diamond Nurmohamed in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Masterpiece

From the bottom of our hearts subject to Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation, we sincerely compliment Valentini Kitchens for the magnificent elbow greasing Reno at my place 25 Country Heights Drive accomplished approximately four months ago. We grant them not 10/10 stars but 20/20 stars with warm welcoming red carpet service and twenty one gun salute. The Team Members were all a magnificent seven and its flying machine. After five years of deep searching for good contractors to design the details we wanted, it resulted in to negative professionalism and dishonesty with skyrocketing prices until we came across Valentini Kitchens online. Valentini prescribed the right cure for the full Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation, with a total cost of $140,000 respectively including all other upgrades to our Master Bedroom. Though there were many companies within the HomeStars survey, but Valentini was super with better maximum reviews reported by respective clientele. Their architectural, confidence and impression encouraged us to carry out not only our Kitchen Reno but also with our Master Bathroom Reno.

Custom Made Kitchen and Bathroom cabinetry, Quartz Counter Tops, Porcelain Floor and Marble Back Splash Tiles, Plumbing fixtures, Chandeliers, Trim, Window Coverings, etc.... were all recommended and supplied by Valentini with the most recent design and top of line quality. The outstanding beauty wouldn’t have been possible without the commander Dr. Piero who tremendously designed the whole image, honest advice and trust. He was our excellent Mentor and Chief Architect. BRAVO, DOUBLE BRAVO Piero. He has shark vision.

During the whole implement Reno process, the Super Hero Tony with X-ray eyes was the principle leading light. He is very intelligent, fun person to work, advisory, coordinator, talented, organizer, very observant, ethical and enthusiastic. At day end, he scanned the whole area to ensure perfection. Many times he worked late nights to fulfill the commitment. Every morning he makes us aware to wear shoes for our own safety during the Reno. Your concern is very much highly appreciated. There are no vocabulary to express except to declare WOW DOUBLE WOW, HATS OFF Tony. We salute you.

Both Piero and Tony were the guiding force to land in the orbit with vibrant beauty. Our thanks and appreciation goes to Paul ( Tony's assistant to Cabinetry, Trim Work and final finishing touches ) for his meticulous work, care and professionalism for his job; Andrew for all the Tile work, Bathroom Framing, Taping and Plastering; Frank for the excellent Electrical work; Rudy and Agim for the plumbing work and Gene for initial Demolition, Framing and Drywall. Not to overlook the dearest little Princess Olivia, Professional Interior Designer. Her professionalism created more brilliant natural light and beauty in the Kitchen and Bathroom. Well done! This is what was exactly needed.

Benefits of presenting the contract to Valentini:
(1) 95% of the unwanted guests were eradicate
(2) The main floor level and second floor is much cooler and the A/C doesn’t turn on resulting in less hydro bill. Same applies to gas bill since the house is pretty warm during cool temperature
(3) Kitchen, Bathroom and surrounding areas have more brighter natural light
(4) Household dust were eliminated resulting healthy environment
(5) Valentini Team has remarkable contacts for the household needs including Real Estate

Our recommendation to clientele is to have extreme patience during Renovation as it takes its time till completion and utilize the advice of Piero, Tony and Olivia for the maximum satisfaction. This will help to delight in the environment to make it more comfortable for you and your family.

In conclusion, every investment penny spent on our Renovation with Valentini is worth millions. We will grant Valentini and its Team members a Standing Ovation. We are proud of you. If any potential person hiring Valentini would like to call me or see my home, please feel free to do so.
Call me Diamond 4168787508 anytime.

More about Valentini Kitchens

VALENTINI KITCHENS has been producing top quality Kitchens and Cabinetry since 1974 to the Toronto and surrounding markets.

Valentini Kitchens is a true " FAMILY BUSINESS " that has been owned and operated by the Pasquariello Family for over 40 years. Valentini was founded in 1974 by the late Mike

Pasquariello and is now run by his 3 sons, Tony, Piero and Marco.

We at Valentini Kitchens have maintained a high quality standard and reputation from our first day in business, with our attention to detail and service to our customer as our # 1 motive.

Today, we have made changes to our business to compete with our changing markets and with our changes we will maintain our quality and service to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied.

VALENTINI KITCHENS offers Cabinetry in a few options, We are a DIRECT MANUFACTURER of our own Custom Made Kitchen and Bath and various other types of Mill Work.

We have just implemented a few more cost effective lines of Cabinetry, one that is locally sourced and a few off shore lines to meet the changing markets and cost budgets of our clientele.

Various Cabinetry Options including:

Kitchens and Bath Cabinetry
Entertainment and Wall Unit Cabinetry
Bar and Built In Cabinetry
Laundry Room Cabinetry
Office Cabinetry
Closet Organizers and Storage Solutions

We also manufacture Commercial Custom Cabinetry for Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Houses, Hair Salon / Spas, Dental and Doctor Offices, etc.

When you purchase a service from Valentini, you are buying into a family that has a reputation of giving our customers 110% of Quality, Service and most importantly Price.

Being one of a handful of the GTA'S Cabinetry Pioneers, Valentini is small in size but is evolving with the everyday changes in the world of Woodworking and Full Home Renovations.

Valentini offers a TRUE complete " 1 STOP " shopping experience by providing customers with full Renovation capabilites. We can start with an in home or in showroom consultation and the rest is up to the customer. Valentini can take care of full project management from start to completion. We offer a full range of Renovations to complete selection of Retail Products.

Our " IN HOUSE " staff consists of:

Tile Setters to fit any tiling needs from a Small area to a Kitchen Back Splash to a Bedroom to an Entire Home or Commercial Space.

Hardwood and Laminate Flooring Specialists to fit all of your flooring needs.

Painters and Plasterers to fit all of your In Home Painting needs from a Small Painting project to an Entire Home or Commercial Space.

Stone and other Counter Top Installers for all of your Counter Top needs, Residential or Commercial.

Licensed Electricians and Licensed Plumbers for all your in Home or Commercial Spaces.

Finished Trim Carpenters and Woodworkers that can work on a small project to working together to complete a larger full Home or Commercial Project to meet your deadlines.

What makes us at Valentini Kitchens Unique is that we are one of the ONLY companies that allows consumers to purchase everything directly from is for use on their in Home Renovations,

meaning " WE INSTALL EVERYTHING WE SELL ". By supplying the Retail Products we sell, we can insure you as the home owner full warranties of the products we use on the job and also " LESS TIME " having to run around to have all the products ready on the job site. We take care of showing you the products in our own Kitchens and Bath Showroom and the delivery of everything to your home when it is needed for the Renovation.

Valentini's Full List of Services includes Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations, Complete Residential In Home Renovations, Basement Renovations, Additions and Home Building, Condominium High Rise Renovations, Commercial and Industrial Renovations. Full Services include all types of Flooring, Trim Work, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Trim Work, etc.

All of our Renovations include the Top Quality Workmanship from our " IN HOUSE " Fully Licensed and Insured Contractors.

Valentini also offers a full list of Retail Showroom Products including:

Pre Made Bath Vanity Cabinetry and Bath Furniture

Heated Flooring Cables and Mats

Trim and Doors

Many More Household Supplies

As many companies grow in size, we at Valentini Kitchens want to remain small in scare with our 1 Factory Showroom Location, we pride ourselves in maintaining our high standards of Quality, Service and Reputation that has made is one of the leaders in the Kitchen and Renovation Industry for over 4 decades. As a family business, we offer the ultimate hands on approach with any project we take on.

Valentini offers a 1 hour " IN HOME " or " IN SHOWROOM " free Estimate Consultation ( BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!! ).

Please CALL OR EMAIL us with your inquiries today. ( Please leave a voice mail message of email us if we are not able to respond within a few days, We will definitely respond back to everyone that contacts us as soon as possible.

Valentini Kitchens and the Pasquariello Family had its own HIT REALITY TV Series called " BUILDING FAMILY " in 2005 on HGTV Canada. This series aired weekly nationwide with a total of 6 half hour episodes. Please click here on the Homestars Valentini Kitchens Video Galleries to watch the episodes and to read up more on this, please visit our website link.

We hope all of our past and future customers enjoy watching this show as it shows the everyday life of our family business working together in the real world of Kitchen Manufacturing and Home Renovations with a flare of true reality in our day to day activities.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Bathroom Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Condominium Renovations, General Contractors, and Tile & Stone Contractors
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Entertainment & Wall Units, Basement Custom Bar Cabinetry, Closet & Storage Solutions and Other types of Custom Mill Work. All Types of Custom Made Counter top Options including Quartz, Quartzite, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Corian & Laminate Counter tops. All Types of Kitchen & Bath Plumbing Fixtures including Faucets, Bath Tubs, Toilets, Stainless Steel Under Counter Kitchen Sinks & Bath Under Counter Sinks. All Types of Flooring including Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate & Carpet Flooring. All Types of In Store Back Splash Tiles including Ceramic Tile, Stone & Glass Mosaics. All types of Pre-made Bath Vanities & Furniture Bath Cabinetry. All types of Pre-Made or Custom Bath Shower Glass Enclosures and Doors. Many more Home Renovation Products available for sale to meet any project needs for your Full Home Renovations.
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry Manufacturing, Kitchen CAD & Hand Sketch Design Drawings, Kitchen Planning & Renovations. Bathroom CAD Design Drawings, Bathroom Planning & Renovations. Basement & Additions Planning CAD Design Drawings & Renovations. Architectural CAD Drawings & Engineered Structural CAD Design Drawings. All other Complete Residential / Commercial / Industrial CAD Design Drawings. All types of Full Residential / Condominium High Rise / Commercial / Industrial Renovations. Home Additions and Custom Home Builds.
Plumbing Fixture Brands: Moen, Riobel, Riobel Pro, Delta, Brizo, Aquadesign, Maier, Disegno, Zucchetti, Pfister, Kohler, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Aquabrass, Rubinet, Insinkerator, American Standard, Toto, Contrac, Foremost, Caroma, Blanco, Franke, Kindred, Oaks Kitchen, Novanni, Bosco, C-Tech, Fluerco, Mirolin, Azzura, Neptune, Maxx, Decolav, Oceania, Tomlin, Victoria Albert, Cheviot, Cantrio Koncepts, Mountain Plumbing Products, and many more. Bath Furniture Brands: Ronbow, Stonewood Bath, Artbathe, Studiobathe, Sonia, Tidal Canada, Langdon Mills, Fairmont Designs, Kohler, American Standard, LUKX Bath and many more. Counter Top Brands: Quartz Counters including Cambria, Hanstone, Quartex, K-Stone, Caesarstone, LG, Vicostone. Other Brands of Counter Tops are Corian, Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, etc. Tile Flooring Brands: Anatolia Tile, Olympia Tile, Centura Tile, Everest Tile, Midgley West, Sarana Tile, Urban Zebra, CIOT, Dal Tile and many more. Solid & Engineered Hardwood Floor Brands: Fuzion Flooring, Dream Living, TwelveOaks, Ambiance Flooring, Kraus, Mohawk, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Satin Finish, Mirage, Vintage, Torlys, Bruce Hardwood Floors, Shaw, Appalachian, Cork & Vinyl Flooring Brands: Fuzion Flooring, Dream Living Flooring, Kronotex Floors, Torlys, Armstrong and many more.
Transitional, Modern Contemporary, Contemporary, Traditional, Country and Old World,
Because we at Valentini Kitchens are Manufacturers and Direct Dealers of Custom and Standard style Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry... We have full control of the Renovation Process, this means we make sure that the Cabinetry is ready prior to the start of all our Renovations so that our timing and scheduling is always on time. Customers are buying Direct from the Manufacturer and Distributor!!! We have fully licensed "IN HOUSE" crews for Complete Total Kitchen, Bath & Full Home / High Rise Condominium / Commercial and Industrial Renovations. We will work with every new consumer that calls us from Homestars to try our best to fit into your budget with only the best in quality workmanship, professionalism and on time completion. We offer full service Cabinetry only or Full Renovations to all Design Firms and Interior Designers and Decorators throughout Toronto and Surrounding GTA.
1974
Not Applicable
Cheques, Visa, Master Card, Interac
Toronto & GTA License,Manditory WSIB (Workers Safety Insurance Board) Compliance for all our workers
NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
CKBD (Certified Kitchen & Bath Designer, Interior Designer (IAOD) (ARIDO),
Small sized Renovations welcomed! We will do any size job whether very small to very large!!
PROJECT RATE