Valentini Kitchens

Reviews for Valentini Kitchens

fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto
fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto

Work was completed

I found their pricing on the high end but they completed the work and the cabinets look nice. There was unfortunately a mishap where the fridge water dispenser wasn’t connected back properly and this caused some damage to the walls and floor but they did fix areas that became damaged.

Review has 2 previous versions

Bathroom Tile and Plaster Work

Piero (Project Manager) was very attentive and communicative with a great attention to detail. He helped to make sure our vision was fully realized. He was very helpful in choosing tile and grout as well Stone for the showers and window frames. He was always available to talk to and was willing to fix anything we weren’t 100% satisfied with. Andrew, who did the tile and plaster work, worked 10 hour days everyday until everything was finished. His work is beautiful and meticulous. We were so thankful to have him!

- Marty for Onsite Foreman & Supervision.

- Andrew for Tile Work & Plaster Work.

Thank you Alice and Brett for your review here on Homestars, we really appreciate it!! The Specialized Patterned Tile and Stone work required lots of intial planning, organization and on site prepping to make it look as beautiful as it does now. Each of the 4 Bathrooms that we tiled have there own style and character that suit the home, by choosing "High End" patterned tiles, it made the installation very tricky, because your home is a very old Toronto home and all the floors were uneven, it involved Andrew our tileman to have to level off every Bathroom floor and walls before hand and also involved installation of your floors with a custom "Clip with Wedge" system to make every tile as level and precise as possible. Because the home is still in progress, we haven't been able to take finishing pics but as soon as it is finished, I would love to come and take pics so that all of our future Homestars potential clients can also see them here. Thank you for adding a couple of pics to your review, we can't wait to see it completely finished. It was a pleasure working for you both and I look forward to working with you again sometime very soon, Yours truly, Piero, Marty and Andrew.

Karlis in Toronto
Karlis in Toronto

Great kitchen backsplash for Townhouse!

Piero and his team were an absolute pleasure to deal with and the quality of work was AMAZING for our new kitchen backsplash. From the initial visit with Olivia to select our tiles, the preparation with Piero/Marty, to the great work of the tiler Andrew, we will not hesitate to use VALENTINI KITCHENS in the future. Thank you.

Thank you Karlis for your review here on Homestars, we really appreciate it!! The new Subway Ceramic Tile Backsplash looks AMAZING!! It's amazing how such a clean and simple new Backsplash changed the entire look of your Kitchen. Olivia's intial consulation helped you choose the perfect "Grey" tile colour to go with your existing White Cabinets and White Quartz Counters, with Marty's on site organization, Andrew our tileman came in and with his perfect installation, made this small Backsplash job, a "PERFECT" job. Even though your Reno was a small one, we still take our time to organize it as if it was a larger one, going through all the intial steps to make our work as "PERFECT" as possible to make you a 100% happy and satisfied so that you call us back for future work in your home. Most clients here on Homestars think we only do Kitchens but we also do lots of Tile Work and Complete Home Renovations. Thank you for adding your before and after pics to your review, your Kitchen looks great!! Yours truly, Piero, Olivia, Marty and Andrew.

Paul  from Mississauga
Paul from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation, windows, tile work & baseboards

We found Valentini Kitchens & Home Design center, here on HomeStars. I callee for an estimate and we waited patiently for Piero to come to our home and provide sound advice for the extensive renovations we were planning which included gutting and redesigning the kitchen, removing and replacing 600 square feet of ceramic tile, new windows on main floor and new baseboards throughout. Piero answered all of our questions and provided suggestions. After interviewing three different contractor we decided to proceed with Valentini Kitchens based on their knowledge, experience, workmanship, professionalism and also importantly their reviews. Working with Piero and his team was smooth, straightforward and the outcome of the entire project was spectacular. Our favourite feature is having two dishwashers! The entire team
are truly proud of their work and I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know that is looking to to a complete renovation. We couldn't be happier.

Thank you Paul & Ian for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us here on Homestars. Your Kitchen and Main Floor Renovations are SPECTACULAR, I have shown so many people pics of your new Kitchen and they absolutely LOVE IT!! We are getting plenty of compliments about the "Cambria" Quartz Countertops with the Waterfall Island, the Full Backsplash to match in "Cambria" Quartz, the 2 Dishwashers are a great idea along side with all your High End Appliances and lastly the 2 Toned Kitchen Colour Cabinetry with Island make this a truly Gourmet "Dream" Kitchen for the future. We are glad that you are so pleased with everything we have done for you and it was a pleasure working for you both, your home is beautiful and so tasteful and the Kitchen and Main Floor Renovations have made your home complete. I hope you are enjoying every minute in your new Kitchen and we would always love to hear your feedback from all your family and friends in the near future. Thank you for adding your before and after pics to your review, I will be posting all the pics here on Homestars that I have taken during our Full Renovation process to show all our future clients how Beautiful your Kitchen truly is. Yours truly, Piero, Anthony, Paul, Gene, Frank, Rene and the rest of the Valentini Crew.

Valerie R in Toronto
Valerie R in Toronto

Third time, but it's still the charm!

What more can I say about Piero and his team from Valentini that hasn't already been said? My experience over many years with them has been nothing short of phenomenal. Our relationship started in 2011 with my 1972 formica nightmare of a kitchen. With a wave of their magic sledgehammer, we moved on in 2014 to complete my entire second floor, where my laundry area was relocated, and the size of my now spa-like bathroom was tripled.

Its now 2017, and time for phase three - the final phase. Piero introduced me to Marty, and together they reconfigured my ground-level basement, which had previously housed the laundry area, and a large family room with wood burning fireplace. It was always cold and damp there and had turned into useless catch-all space. Enter the Valentini team, and in a day, demolition was complete, and the walls were stripped to the concrete. The plan was to install a 3 piece bathroom in the basement, so that the space would serve as a guest suite, as well as my home office. This involved cracking concrete, and installing entirely new plumbing.

Of course when opening walls and ceilings, surprises abound, including the discovery that there was zero insulation or vapour barrier in the walls, and several other issues that were from the original build. The wood burning fireplace was removed, and replaced with a gas fireplace, also installing a gas line to my bar be que outside. The bathroom was roughed in by Yuri, walls were framed by Andrew, Joe and Sebastian, and finished meticulously. Frank the electrician (who also worked on the 2nd floor reno) not only completed the new installation of electrical, he identified several potential problems in the old wiring, and fixed them so that they were safe. We relocated the air conditioning unit in my yard, so that it was closer to the house, and he re configured the electrical outlets so that they were to code.

Andrew finished off the ceilings beautifully, created a bulkhead with the ductwork and water/gas lines, and finished the basement off with ceramic tile at the exterior door, which continued up the fireplace to look like barnboard. The utility area was closed off into a closet (furnace and water heater), and the closet under the stairs was updated as well. The final touches were the custom vanity installed by Anthony, who, ever the perfectionist, made sure everything was finished on point.

The basement is now very cosy, the drafts are gone, and my guests have a lovely private suite, with gorgeous ensuite bath to themselves. I'm looking forward to moving my home office to that space soon.

I can't thank Valentini enough... and I tease Piero that I'm going to have to sell my house now, and find another one, as I've run out of spaces for him to renovate!

Valerie, Thank you for this beautiful review, we are so proud of how your Beautiful Basement turned out. Most Basements in the City have that dungeony feel to them but in your case it wasn't as bad when we started as you are above ground, so with all the light coming in, I knew that we could make your Basement a 3rd Living Space that would not feel like a Basement and guess what, we did! It is totally Amazing!! By adding a new 3 piece Bathroom, new gas fireplace, Glam Carpeting and Wood Look Porcelain Tile, this is a stay over guests dream pad and not just any Basement. I am glad that you were pleased with us for the 3rd time working in your home and I am sad to say, we are going to miss working for you unless you add a 4th story LOL or as you wrote above, if you sell and decide to this all over again. Whichever way you do decide, it was a pleasure working with you again and again, everyone at Valentini loved working for you and we can truly say that we transformed your old Toronto Home into a brand new hip living space. We will miss working for you Valerie but we are sure that we will be working for many of your friends and family for years and years to come. Yours truly, Piero, Anthony, Paul, Marty, Frank, Andrew, Joe and the rest of the Valentini Crew.

DAVID COHEN in Toronto
DAVID COHEN in Toronto

Condominium Renovation

We recently purchased a two-bedroom condominium built in 1980 that needed a total renovation that included: designing an open concept living room/kitchen with custom cabinetry, new flooring throughout, both washrooms remodeled with custom cabinetry and tile flooring, converting a bathtub enclosure into a walk-in shower with a heightened ceiling, installation of an updated electrical panel, LED pot lights in the kitchen, both bathrooms and both bedrooms.

We were novices in the reno process so we interviewed three of Homestars Top Ranked contractors specializing in design/build. Valentini Kitchens was by far the obvious choice. We saw Piero’s passion and commitment to his family owned business and were very impressed by his vision for our project. He was helpful and patient guiding us through every step of the design, planning and remodelling management process.

We were especially impressed with Tony’s workmanship on the cabinetry both its construction and installation. He paid great attention to the finer details of the cabinets. A true artisan.

Piero is supported by a very strong team of dedicated tradesmen who undertook all aspects of the renovation. We would like to acknowledge and thank Marty for supervising the onsite work, Andrew and Sebastian’s great job of demolition, framing, drywall and beautiful tiling, John the plumber, Joe for his detailed finishing work, Alfee and Donato’s flooring crew, and Olivia for her paint selection and finishing ideas. A special thanks to Frank who solved many electrical challenges.

We are so very happy with the renovations. All due to Piero and Tony and Valentini Design’s fantastic crew. We unhesitatingly recommend them.

Barbara & David, I am speechless with the kind words & spectacular review that you have submitted here on Homestars for us. First off, it was our utmost pleasure to work with such wonderful people as you are, everyone in our crew said you were so wonderful & were saddened the last day we had to say good bye. From our first long evening appointment we clicked, I always say to myself the chemistry that I gain when meeting clients for that first couple hours makes the Renovation Process go a long way. Not only did you both trust in our Family Business but you put all trust in myself & that is why I love to do what I do day in & day out. I visioned your final Renovation outcome the first day I was there & you trusted me from the first hand sketch to the final CAD drawings & that's what makes our work become what it is. Your Condo Renovation was a large project for us & I am estatic on how it came out. Your Condo Kitchen is one of the best Toronto Condo Kitchen looks I have seen in a while & even though there were a few other Homestars companies that quoted you much less in cost for their Kitchens, I had promised you that I would give you a one of a kind look that no one else in your hiring process could achieve as we were a full Custom Kitchen Company. Your Condo is now one of a kind & truly a very entertaining space that you can enjoy with family & friends, I am so proud to say we did our best & it looks " The Best ". Thank you from myself, Piero & my brother Anthony & of course our entire crew that misses those elevator rides up to the 4th floor, LoL!! Your review & kind words is what keeps us doing what we love, Enjoy!!

Two Bathroom Renovations

We moved into a 1985 original house that needed/needs to be completely redone. Having had some frightening experiences with reno's on our previous house, we were unsure as to whom we could trust to do this job. We decided to choose a contractor to do the two major bathrooms. If this went well, maybe we can trust them with the rest of the house. Piero and Tony of Valentini did not disappoint us. They're attention to detail and their concern for our wants and needs was amazing. The cabinets came in PERFECT! The bathrooms are beautiful! Like something out of a magazine.
We hope they will be doing the rest of the house this fall.

Thank you so much Margaret & Todd for the kind words & nice review!! I am so happy as you both are with the final outcome of your 2 bathrooms, they are truly something out of a magazine. I know in the beginning you were sceptical on hiring & interviewing new contractors to do work for you due to previous bad experiences but I promised you both in our initial consultations that I would prove myself & our company to do the best work possible at a fair price & conduct ourselves in a timely & professional manner. I am so happy to build this new relationship that started here on Homestars & now be able to look at your next phase of your home, that being the rest of your Home Renovations from top to bottom minus these 2 baths we did. I look forward to working with you both on completing your home to make it your " Dream Home ". Thanks again for this review & for choosing us & Homestars to help you through every step of the way. Both myself, Piero & my brother Anthony & our crew thank you very much!!

Bina and Dilip in Toronto
Bina and Dilip in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathroom and Main Floor Renovation

We had been thinking of renovating/upgrading for the last four years. However, every time a contractor came in for design plans/estimate, we were discouraged at the size of the task. Valentini Kitchens/Home Design were highly recommended by a couple of our friends. From start to finish, we have been very impressed by their professional approach, QUALITY workmanship and positive attitude.
Starting from Piero's initial comprehensive visits, detailed drawings, regular communication, triple-checked paperwork, well-planned kitchen/bathroom designs (which involved taking down a supporting wall) and excellent recommendations for flooring/fixtures/counter tops, the whole process was much easier for us. A couple of visits to the Valentini office/workshop gave us the comfort of a well-organized and established family-operated business. All of our special requests were accommodated and our difficult work/time schedules were incorporated.
It was a great pleasure to observe Tony at work-his rare craftsmanship is hard to find these days and his meticulous attention to detail was exceptional. Tony's knowledge base and work ethic was incredible and his care and concern for our satisfaction was very touching. Tony's helpers, Paul and Luis, followed his high standards as well.
All the professionals who worked with Valentini Kitchens were wonderful. We were always given notice as to when they were coming and the work that would be performed. They were very respectful of our home and clean-up was always neat. Marty and Frank's supervision was excellent with several visits and updates on daily progress. Gene and Dave were great co-workers, always very helpful. Frank, the electrician, performed a massive re-wiring job with the main floor/bathrooms and panel replacement. Besides high quality of work, he always double-checked everything with us. John (plumbing and gas) did excellent work and was very thorough. Tony and Mikhail did a flawless job of plastering and taping. Chris finished floors and staircase nicely. Raony did great with tiling-first thing everyone comments on when they enter our home. Andrew was great with tiling in the bathrooms. Joao was very diligent with painting the whole house.
The end result has been a home that is so much more functional and looks fabulous. We had our extended family for our son's wedding recently and together everyone loved and enjoyed the house.
Our most sincere appreciation to Piero, Tony and your fantastic team! We are 100% satisfied and happy and will think of you for many years to come.

Thank you so much Bina & Dilip for the kind words to myself, my brother Tony (Anthony) and our entire staff... Words express so much and reading your review makes me love my job more day in and day out!! I am proud to say that we are continuing as a family business to continue the quality workmanship, attention to detail & service that has kept us going in our family business for over 40 years now and I know that our late dad " Mike " would be so proud to have read this review. When I sat down with the both of you that night & we went through the preliminary in home consultation, I knew that you had entrusted me from the minute we first spoke and I knew that I had a large task at hand to complete pretty much your entire home excluding your basement. I love the way everything turned out and I can't wait to bring in the photographers soon to show everyone how we transformed your 1980's built home that wasn't renovated ever into an updated show model home that you can enjoy for many years to come. Thank you Bina, Dilip and the boys (especially " Rishi " ) he was home everyday throughout the home Renovation process and was so kind to all our team. I look forward to coming over for a nice coffee and chat soon, Take Care, Piero and the entire Valentini Team!!

MJ Thomas in Toronto
MJ Thomas in Toronto

New Hardwood Floors and Kitchen Island

Piero and Tony did an excellent job for us taking up laminate and replacing with engineered hardwood floors. Every detail to exacting standards and fit was perfect. Tony created and installed a new island and quartz top which matched the existing cupboards and new floor perfectly. Working in downtown Toronto condo never easy - they were very professional; not a single complaint from neighbours or management company. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you very much!! Mark & Lori for the kind words. Your boys condo in Downtown Toronto came out amazing! It's amazing how new Hardwood Flooring & a new nice big Kitchen Island transformed the space so much. Working in your Condo was a pleasure as the entire staff was very accommodating, we worked within the condo hours & always cleaned up after ourselves. I am glad you were able to find us on Homestars & that everything worked out exactly as you planned it to. The fact that you both live outside of Ontario & work overseas made it a bit of a challenge, but thanks to the Internet I did my best to send you sample colour choices, progress photos, & answering to all your emails as prompt as possible to give you a vision of how the Renovation was coming along. We are always happy to hear when our clients are 100% satisfied & take the time to write us a review on our work done. P.S. Now your boys have their lovely finished Condo that they can call home during their University days living in Downtown Toronto. Our pleasure, Piero & Anthony & the entire Valentini Kitchens Crew!

More about Valentini Kitchens

VALENTINI KITCHENS has been producing top quality Kitchens and Cabinetry since 1974 to the Toronto and surrounding markets.

Valentini Kitchens is a true " FAMILY BUSINESS " that has been owned and operated by the Pasquariello Family for over 40 years. Valentini was founded in 1974 by the late Mike

Pasquariello and is now run by his 3 sons, Tony, Piero and Marco.

We at Valentini Kitchens have maintained a high quality standard and reputation from our first day in business, with our attention to detail and service to our customer as our # 1 motive.

Today, we have made changes to our business to compete with our changing markets and with our changes we will maintain our quality and service to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied.

VALENTINI KITCHENS offers Cabinetry in a few options, We are a DIRECT MANUFACTURER of our own Custom Made Kitchen and Bath and various other types of Mill Work.

We have just implemented a few more cost effective lines of Cabinetry, one that is locally sourced and a few off shore lines to meet the changing markets and cost budgets of our clientele.

Various Cabinetry Options including:

Kitchens and Bath Cabinetry
Entertainment and Wall Unit Cabinetry
Bar and Built In Cabinetry
Laundry Room Cabinetry
Office Cabinetry
Closet Organizers and Storage Solutions

We also manufacture Commercial Custom Cabinetry for Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Houses, Hair Salon / Spas, Dental and Doctor Offices, etc.

When you purchase a service from Valentini, you are buying into a family that has a reputation of giving our customers 110% of Quality, Service and most importantly Price.

Being one of a handful of the GTA'S Cabinetry Pioneers, Valentini is small in size but is evolving with the everyday changes in the world of Woodworking and Full Home Renovations.

Valentini offers a TRUE complete " 1 STOP " shopping experience by providing customers with full Renovation capabilites. We can start with an in home or in showroom consultation and the rest is up to the customer. Valentini can take care of full project management from start to completion. We offer a full range of Renovations to complete selection of Retail Products.

Our " IN HOUSE " staff consists of:

Tile Setters to fit any tiling needs from a Small area to a Kitchen Back Splash to a Bedroom to an Entire Home or Commercial Space.

Hardwood and Laminate Flooring Specialists to fit all of your flooring needs.

Painters and Plasterers to fit all of your In Home Painting needs from a Small Painting project to an Entire Home or Commercial Space.

Stone and other Counter Top Installers for all of your Counter Top needs, Residential or Commercial.

Licensed Electricians and Licensed Plumbers for all your in Home or Commercial Spaces.

Finished Trim Carpenters and Woodworkers that can work on a small project to working together to complete a larger full Home or Commercial Project to meet your deadlines.

What makes us at Valentini Kitchens Unique is that we are one of the ONLY companies that allows consumers to purchase everything directly from is for use on their in Home Renovations,

meaning " WE INSTALL EVERYTHING WE SELL ". By supplying the Retail Products we sell, we can insure you as the home owner full warranties of the products we use on the job and also " LESS TIME " having to run around to have all the products ready on the job site. We take care of showing you the products in our own Kitchens and Bath Showroom and the delivery of everything to your home when it is needed for the Renovation.

Valentini's Full List of Services includes Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations, Complete Residential In Home Renovations, Basement Renovations, Additions and Home Building, Condominium High Rise Renovations, Commercial and Industrial Renovations. Full Services include all types of Flooring, Trim Work, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Trim Work, etc.

All of our Renovations include the Top Quality Workmanship from our " IN HOUSE " Fully Licensed and Insured Contractors.

Valentini also offers a full list of Retail Showroom Products including:

Pre Made Bath Vanity Cabinetry and Bath Furniture

Heated Flooring Cables and Mats

Trim and Doors

Many More Household Supplies

As many companies grow in size, we at Valentini Kitchens want to remain small in scare with our 1 Factory Showroom Location, we pride ourselves in maintaining our high standards of Quality, Service and Reputation that has made is one of the leaders in the Kitchen and Renovation Industry for over 4 decades. As a family business, we offer the ultimate hands on approach with any project we take on.

Valentini offers a 1 hour " IN HOME " or " IN SHOWROOM " free Estimate Consultation ( BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!! ).

Please CALL OR EMAIL us with your inquiries today. ( Please leave a voice mail message of email us if we are not able to respond within a few days, We will definitely respond back to everyone that contacts us as soon as possible.

Valentini Kitchens and the Pasquariello Family had its own HIT REALITY TV Series called " BUILDING FAMILY " in 2005 on HGTV Canada. This series aired weekly nationwide with a total of 6 half hour episodes. Please click here on the Homestars Valentini Kitchens Video Galleries to watch the episodes and to read up more on this, please visit our website link.

We hope all of our past and future customers enjoy watching this show as it shows the everyday life of our family business working together in the real world of Kitchen Manufacturing and Home Renovations with a flare of true reality in our day to day activities.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Bathroom Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Condominium Renovations, General Contractors, and Tile & Stone Contractors
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Entertainment & Wall Units, Basement Custom Bar Cabinetry, Closet & Storage Solutions and Other types of Custom Mill Work. All Types of Custom Made Counter top Options including Quartz, Quartzite, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Corian & Laminate Counter tops. All Types of Kitchen & Bath Plumbing Fixtures including Faucets, Bath Tubs, Toilets, Stainless Steel Under Counter Kitchen Sinks & Bath Under Counter Sinks. All Types of Flooring including Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate & Carpet Flooring. All Types of In Store Back Splash Tiles including Ceramic Tile, Stone & Glass Mosaics. All types of Pre-made Bath Vanities & Furniture Bath Cabinetry. All types of Pre-Made or Custom Bath Shower Glass Enclosures and Doors. Many more Home Renovation Products available for sale to meet any project needs for your Full Home Renovations.
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry Manufacturing, Kitchen CAD & Hand Sketch Design Drawings, Kitchen Planning & Renovations. Bathroom CAD Design Drawings, Bathroom Planning & Renovations. Basement & Additions Planning CAD Design Drawings & Renovations. Architectural CAD Drawings & Engineered Structural CAD Design Drawings. All other Complete Residential / Commercial / Industrial CAD Design Drawings. All types of Full Residential / Condominium High Rise / Commercial / Industrial Renovations. Home Additions and Custom Home Builds.
Plumbing Fixture Brands: Moen, Riobel, Riobel Pro, Delta, Brizo, Aquadesign, Maier, Disegno, Zucchetti, Pfister, Kohler, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Aquabrass, Rubinet, Insinkerator, American Standard, Toto, Contrac, Foremost, Caroma, Blanco, Franke, Kindred, Oaks Kitchen, Novanni, Bosco, C-Tech, Fluerco, Mirolin, Azzura, Neptune, Maxx, Decolav, Oceania, Tomlin, Victoria Albert, Cheviot, Cantrio Koncepts, Mountain Plumbing Products, and many more. Bath Furniture Brands: Ronbow, Stonewood Bath, Artbathe, Studiobathe, Sonia, Tidal Canada, Langdon Mills, Fairmont Designs, Kohler, American Standard, LUKX Bath and many more. Counter Top Brands: Quartz Counters including Cambria, Hanstone, Quartex, K-Stone, Caesarstone, LG, Vicostone. Other Brands of Counter Tops are Corian, Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, etc. Tile Flooring Brands: Anatolia Tile, Olympia Tile, Centura Tile, Everest Tile, Midgley West, Sarana Tile, Urban Zebra, CIOT, Dal Tile and many more. Solid & Engineered Hardwood Floor Brands: Fuzion Flooring, Dream Living, TwelveOaks, Ambiance Flooring, Kraus, Mohawk, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Satin Finish, Mirage, Vintage, Torlys, Bruce Hardwood Floors, Shaw, Appalachian, Cork & Vinyl Flooring Brands: Fuzion Flooring, Dream Living Flooring, Kronotex Floors, Torlys, Armstrong and many more.
Transitional, Modern Contemporary, Contemporary, Traditional, Country and Old World,
Because we at Valentini Kitchens are Manufacturers and Direct Dealers of Custom and Standard style Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry... We have full control of the Renovation Process, this means we make sure that the Cabinetry is ready prior to the start of all our Renovations so that our timing and scheduling is always on time. Customers are buying Direct from the Manufacturer and Distributor!!! We have fully licensed "IN HOUSE" crews for Complete Total Kitchen, Bath & Full Home / High Rise Condominium / Commercial and Industrial Renovations. We will work with every new consumer that calls us from Homestars to try our best to fit into your budget with only the best in quality workmanship, professionalism and on time completion. We offer full service Cabinetry only or Full Renovations to all Design Firms and Interior Designers and Decorators throughout Toronto and Surrounding GTA.
1974
Not Applicable
Cheques, Visa, Master Card, Interac
Toronto & GTA License,Manditory WSIB (Workers Safety Insurance Board) Compliance for all our workers
NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
CKBD (Certified Kitchen & Bath Designer, Interior Designer (IAOD) (ARIDO),
Small sized Renovations welcomed! We will do any size job whether very small to very large!!
PROJECT RATE