Valentini Kitchens

Reviews for Valentini Kitchens

fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto
fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto

Work was completed

I found their pricing on the high end but they completed the work and the cabinets look nice. There was unfortunately a mishap where the fridge water dispenser wasn’t connected back properly and this caused some damage to the walls and floor but they did fix areas that became damaged.

Review has 2 previous versions

Bathroom Tile and Plaster Work

Piero (Project Manager) was very attentive and communicative with a great attention to detail. He helped to make sure our vision was fully realized. He was very helpful in choosing tile and grout as well Stone for the showers and window frames. He was always available to talk to and was willing to fix anything we weren’t 100% satisfied with. Andrew, who did the tile and plaster work, worked 10 hour days everyday until everything was finished. His work is beautiful and meticulous. We were so thankful to have him!

- Marty for Onsite Foreman & Supervision.

- Andrew for Tile Work & Plaster Work.

Thank you Alice and Brett for your review here on Homestars, we really appreciate it!! The Specialized Patterned Tile and Stone work required lots of intial planning, organization and on site prepping to make it look as beautiful as it does now. Each of the 4 Bathrooms that we tiled have there own style and character that suit the home, by choosing "High End" patterned tiles, it made the installation very tricky, because your home is a very old Toronto home and all the floors were uneven, it involved Andrew our tileman to have to level off every Bathroom floor and walls before hand and also involved installation of your floors with a custom "Clip with Wedge" system to make every tile as level and precise as possible. Because the home is still in progress, we haven't been able to take finishing pics but as soon as it is finished, I would love to come and take pics so that all of our future Homestars potential clients can also see them here. Thank you for adding a couple of pics to your review, we can't wait to see it completely finished. It was a pleasure working for you both and I look forward to working with you again sometime very soon, Yours truly, Piero, Marty and Andrew.

Karlis in Toronto
Karlis in Toronto

Great kitchen backsplash for Townhouse!

Piero and his team were an absolute pleasure to deal with and the quality of work was AMAZING for our new kitchen backsplash. From the initial visit with Olivia to select our tiles, the preparation with Piero/Marty, to the great work of the tiler Andrew, we will not hesitate to use VALENTINI KITCHENS in the future. Thank you.

Thank you Karlis for your review here on Homestars, we really appreciate it!! The new Subway Ceramic Tile Backsplash looks AMAZING!! It's amazing how such a clean and simple new Backsplash changed the entire look of your Kitchen. Olivia's intial consulation helped you choose the perfect "Grey" tile colour to go with your existing White Cabinets and White Quartz Counters, with Marty's on site organization, Andrew our tileman came in and with his perfect installation, made this small Backsplash job, a "PERFECT" job. Even though your Reno was a small one, we still take our time to organize it as if it was a larger one, going through all the intial steps to make our work as "PERFECT" as possible to make you a 100% happy and satisfied so that you call us back for future work in your home. Most clients here on Homestars think we only do Kitchens but we also do lots of Tile Work and Complete Home Renovations. Thank you for adding your before and after pics to your review, your Kitchen looks great!! Yours truly, Piero, Olivia, Marty and Andrew.

Paul  from Mississauga
Paul from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation, windows, tile work & baseboards

We found Valentini Kitchens & Home Design center, here on HomeStars. I callee for an estimate and we waited patiently for Piero to come to our home and provide sound advice for the extensive renovations we were planning which included gutting and redesigning the kitchen, removing and replacing 600 square feet of ceramic tile, new windows on main floor and new baseboards throughout. Piero answered all of our questions and provided suggestions. After interviewing three different contractor we decided to proceed with Valentini Kitchens based on their knowledge, experience, workmanship, professionalism and also importantly their reviews. Working with Piero and his team was smooth, straightforward and the outcome of the entire project was spectacular. Our favourite feature is having two dishwashers! The entire team
are truly proud of their work and I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know that is looking to to a complete renovation. We couldn't be happier.

Thank you Paul & Ian for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us here on Homestars. Your Kitchen and Main Floor Renovations are SPECTACULAR, I have shown so many people pics of your new Kitchen and they absolutely LOVE IT!! We are getting plenty of compliments about the "Cambria" Quartz Countertops with the Waterfall Island, the Full Backsplash to match in "Cambria" Quartz, the 2 Dishwashers are a great idea along side with all your High End Appliances and lastly the 2 Toned Kitchen Colour Cabinetry with Island make this a truly Gourmet "Dream" Kitchen for the future. We are glad that you are so pleased with everything we have done for you and it was a pleasure working for you both, your home is beautiful and so tasteful and the Kitchen and Main Floor Renovations have made your home complete. I hope you are enjoying every minute in your new Kitchen and we would always love to hear your feedback from all your family and friends in the near future. Thank you for adding your before and after pics to your review, I will be posting all the pics here on Homestars that I have taken during our Full Renovation process to show all our future clients how Beautiful your Kitchen truly is. Yours truly, Piero, Anthony, Paul, Gene, Frank, Rene and the rest of the Valentini Crew.

Valerie R in Toronto
Valerie R in Toronto

Third time, but it's still the charm!

What more can I say about Piero and his team from Valentini that hasn't already been said? My experience over many years with them has been nothing short of phenomenal. Our relationship started in 2011 with my 1972 formica nightmare of a kitchen. With a wave of their magic sledgehammer, we moved on in 2014 to complete my entire second floor, where my laundry area was relocated, and the size of my now spa-like bathroom was tripled.

Its now 2017, and time for phase three - the final phase. Piero introduced me to Marty, and together they reconfigured my ground-level basement, which had previously housed the laundry area, and a large family room with wood burning fireplace. It was always cold and damp there and had turned into useless catch-all space. Enter the Valentini team, and in a day, demolition was complete, and the walls were stripped to the concrete. The plan was to install a 3 piece bathroom in the basement, so that the space would serve as a guest suite, as well as my home office. This involved cracking concrete, and installing entirely new plumbing.

Of course when opening walls and ceilings, surprises abound, including the discovery that there was zero insulation or vapour barrier in the walls, and several other issues that were from the original build. The wood burning fireplace was removed, and replaced with a gas fireplace, also installing a gas line to my bar be que outside. The bathroom was roughed in by Yuri, walls were framed by Andrew, Joe and Sebastian, and finished meticulously. Frank the electrician (who also worked on the 2nd floor reno) not only completed the new installation of electrical, he identified several potential problems in the old wiring, and fixed them so that they were safe. We relocated the air conditioning unit in my yard, so that it was closer to the house, and he re configured the electrical outlets so that they were to code.

Andrew finished off the ceilings beautifully, created a bulkhead with the ductwork and water/gas lines, and finished the basement off with ceramic tile at the exterior door, which continued up the fireplace to look like barnboard. The utility area was closed off into a closet (furnace and water heater), and the closet under the stairs was updated as well. The final touches were the custom vanity installed by Anthony, who, ever the perfectionist, made sure everything was finished on point.

The basement is now very cosy, the drafts are gone, and my guests have a lovely private suite, with gorgeous ensuite bath to themselves. I'm looking forward to moving my home office to that space soon.

I can't thank Valentini enough... and I tease Piero that I'm going to have to sell my house now, and find another one, as I've run out of spaces for him to renovate!

Valerie, Thank you for this beautiful review, we are so proud of how your Beautiful Basement turned out. Most Basements in the City have that dungeony feel to them but in your case it wasn't as bad when we started as you are above ground, so with all the light coming in, I knew that we could make your Basement a 3rd Living Space that would not feel like a Basement and guess what, we did! It is totally Amazing!! By adding a new 3 piece Bathroom, new gas fireplace, Glam Carpeting and Wood Look Porcelain Tile, this is a stay over guests dream pad and not just any Basement. I am glad that you were pleased with us for the 3rd time working in your home and I am sad to say, we are going to miss working for you unless you add a 4th story LOL or as you wrote above, if you sell and decide to this all over again. Whichever way you do decide, it was a pleasure working with you again and again, everyone at Valentini loved working for you and we can truly say that we transformed your old Toronto Home into a brand new hip living space. We will miss working for you Valerie but we are sure that we will be working for many of your friends and family for years and years to come. Yours truly, Piero, Anthony, Paul, Marty, Frank, Andrew, Joe and the rest of the Valentini Crew.

DAVID COHEN in Toronto
DAVID COHEN in Toronto

Condominium Renovation

We recently purchased a two-bedroom condominium built in 1980 that needed a total renovation that included: designing an open concept living room/kitchen with custom cabinetry, new flooring throughout, both washrooms remodeled with custom cabinetry and tile flooring, converting a bathtub enclosure into a walk-in shower with a heightened ceiling, installation of an updated electrical panel, LED pot lights in the kitchen, both bathrooms and both bedrooms.

We were novices in the reno process so we interviewed three of Homestars Top Ranked contractors specializing in design/build. Valentini Kitchens was by far the obvious choice. We saw Piero’s passion and commitment to his family owned business and were very impressed by his vision for our project. He was helpful and patient guiding us through every step of the design, planning and remodelling management process.

We were especially impressed with Tony’s workmanship on the cabinetry both its construction and installation. He paid great attention to the finer details of the cabinets. A true artisan.

Piero is supported by a very strong team of dedicated tradesmen who undertook all aspects of the renovation. We would like to acknowledge and thank Marty for supervising the onsite work, Andrew and Sebastian’s great job of demolition, framing, drywall and beautiful tiling, John the plumber, Joe for his detailed finishing work, Alfee and Donato’s flooring crew, and Olivia for her paint selection and finishing ideas. A special thanks to Frank who solved many electrical challenges.

We are so very happy with the renovations. All due to Piero and Tony and Valentini Design’s fantastic crew. We unhesitatingly recommend them.

Barbara & David, I am speechless with the kind words & spectacular review that you have submitted here on Homestars for us. First off, it was our utmost pleasure to work with such wonderful people as you are, everyone in our crew said you were so wonderful & were saddened the last day we had to say good bye. From our first long evening appointment we clicked, I always say to myself the chemistry that I gain when meeting clients for that first couple hours makes the Renovation Process go a long way. Not only did you both trust in our Family Business but you put all trust in myself & that is why I love to do what I do day in & day out. I visioned your final Renovation outcome the first day I was there & you trusted me from the first hand sketch to the final CAD drawings & that's what makes our work become what it is. Your Condo Renovation was a large project for us & I am estatic on how it came out. Your Condo Kitchen is one of the best Toronto Condo Kitchen looks I have seen in a while & even though there were a few other Homestars companies that quoted you much less in cost for their Kitchens, I had promised you that I would give you a one of a kind look that no one else in your hiring process could achieve as we were a full Custom Kitchen Company. Your Condo is now one of a kind & truly a very entertaining space that you can enjoy with family & friends, I am so proud to say we did our best & it looks " The Best ". Thank you from myself, Piero & my brother Anthony & of course our entire crew that misses those elevator rides up to the 4th floor, LoL!! Your review & kind words is what keeps us doing what we love, Enjoy!!

Two Bathroom Renovations

We moved into a 1985 original house that needed/needs to be completely redone. Having had some frightening experiences with reno's on our previous house, we were unsure as to whom we could trust to do this job. We decided to choose a contractor to do the two major bathrooms. If this went well, maybe we can trust them with the rest of the house. Piero and Tony of Valentini did not disappoint us. They're attention to detail and their concern for our wants and needs was amazing. The cabinets came in PERFECT! The bathrooms are beautiful! Like something out of a magazine.
We hope they will be doing the rest of the house this fall.

Thank you so much Margaret & Todd for the kind words & nice review!! I am so happy as you both are with the final outcome of your 2 bathrooms, they are truly something out of a magazine. I know in the beginning you were sceptical on hiring & interviewing new contractors to do work for you due to previous bad experiences but I promised you both in our initial consultations that I would prove myself & our company to do the best work possible at a fair price & conduct ourselves in a timely & professional manner. I am so happy to build this new relationship that started here on Homestars & now be able to look at your next phase of your home, that being the rest of your Home Renovations from top to bottom minus these 2 baths we did. I look forward to working with you both on completing your home to make it your " Dream Home ". Thanks again for this review & for choosing us & Homestars to help you through every step of the way. Both myself, Piero & my brother Anthony & our crew thank you very much!!

Bina and Dilip in Toronto
Bina and Dilip in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathroom and Main Floor Renovation

We had been thinking of renovating/upgrading for the last four years. However, every time a contractor came in for design plans/estimate, we were discouraged at the size of the task. Valentini Kitchens/Home Design were highly recommended by a couple of our friends. From start to finish, we have been very impressed by their professional approach, QUALITY workmanship and positive attitude.
Starting from Piero's initial comprehensive visits, detailed drawings, regular communication, triple-checked paperwork, well-planned kitchen/bathroom designs (which involved taking down a supporting wall) and excellent recommendations for flooring/fixtures/counter tops, the whole process was much easier for us. A couple of visits to the Valentini office/workshop gave us the comfort of a well-organized and established family-operated business. All of our special requests were accommodated and our difficult work/time schedules were incorporated.
It was a great pleasure to observe Tony at work-his rare craftsmanship is hard to find these days and his meticulous attention to detail was exceptional. Tony's knowledge base and work ethic was incredible and his care and concern for our satisfaction was very touching. Tony's helpers, Paul and Luis, followed his high standards as well.
All the professionals who worked with Valentini Kitchens were wonderful. We were always given notice as to when they were coming and the work that would be performed. They were very respectful of our home and clean-up was always neat. Marty and Frank's supervision was excellent with several visits and updates on daily progress. Gene and Dave were great co-workers, always very helpful. Frank, the electrician, performed a massive re-wiring job with the main floor/bathrooms and panel replacement. Besides high quality of work, he always double-checked everything with us. John (plumbing and gas) did excellent work and was very thorough. Tony and Mikhail did a flawless job of plastering and taping. Chris finished floors and staircase nicely. Raony did great with tiling-first thing everyone comments on when they enter our home. Andrew was great with tiling in the bathrooms. Joao was very diligent with painting the whole house.
The end result has been a home that is so much more functional and looks fabulous. We had our extended family for our son's wedding recently and together everyone loved and enjoyed the house.
Our most sincere appreciation to Piero, Tony and your fantastic team! We are 100% satisfied and happy and will think of you for many years to come.

Thank you so much Bina & Dilip for the kind words to myself, my brother Tony (Anthony) and our entire staff... Words express so much and reading your review makes me love my job more day in and day out!! I am proud to say that we are continuing as a family business to continue the quality workmanship, attention to detail & service that has kept us going in our family business for over 40 years now and I know that our late dad " Mike " would be so proud to have read this review. When I sat down with the both of you that night & we went through the preliminary in home consultation, I knew that you had entrusted me from the minute we first spoke and I knew that I had a large task at hand to complete pretty much your entire home excluding your basement. I love the way everything turned out and I can't wait to bring in the photographers soon to show everyone how we transformed your 1980's built home that wasn't renovated ever into an updated show model home that you can enjoy for many years to come. Thank you Bina, Dilip and the boys (especially " Rishi " ) he was home everyday throughout the home Renovation process and was so kind to all our team. I look forward to coming over for a nice coffee and chat soon, Take Care, Piero and the entire Valentini Team!!

MJ Thomas in Toronto
MJ Thomas in Toronto

New Hardwood Floors and Kitchen Island

Piero and Tony did an excellent job for us taking up laminate and replacing with engineered hardwood floors. Every detail to exacting standards and fit was perfect. Tony created and installed a new island and quartz top which matched the existing cupboards and new floor perfectly. Working in downtown Toronto condo never easy - they were very professional; not a single complaint from neighbours or management company. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you very much!! Mark & Lori for the kind words. Your boys condo in Downtown Toronto came out amazing! It's amazing how new Hardwood Flooring & a new nice big Kitchen Island transformed the space so much. Working in your Condo was a pleasure as the entire staff was very accommodating, we worked within the condo hours & always cleaned up after ourselves. I am glad you were able to find us on Homestars & that everything worked out exactly as you planned it to. The fact that you both live outside of Ontario & work overseas made it a bit of a challenge, but thanks to the Internet I did my best to send you sample colour choices, progress photos, & answering to all your emails as prompt as possible to give you a vision of how the Renovation was coming along. We are always happy to hear when our clients are 100% satisfied & take the time to write us a review on our work done. P.S. Now your boys have their lovely finished Condo that they can call home during their University days living in Downtown Toronto. Our pleasure, Piero & Anthony & the entire Valentini Kitchens Crew!

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Valentini Kitchens told me what a good contractor is

I had tried to hire Valentini Kitchens for twice. When I first called Piero, he was busy for some ongoing projects. I had to take the second choice and hire the Filipino contractor suggested by my agent. That was totally a bad decision and it turned out that I had to go back to Valentini Kitchens to finish the renovation job before it was too late.

My condo was small, about 800 ft^2. Contractor Elmer started to work in late March. The contract was signed until April 30th. It looked like a good plan, but once he started to work, I found it was nothing but bad. HIs work can be only be said unprofessional. He didn't work every day, because he was working for other people at the same time. Sometimes he didn't show up for several days, even a week. When I called him, he answered positively and promised the next day he would come, but he was still absent more that he worked. He worked in this way until June and totally disappeared. I thought he died from accident or something. Of course he didn't die. He just deserted his job. I had to call my agent to reconnect with him.

The next is the good part. Fortunately I still kept Piero's number. I called him immediately after Elmer took away his stuff from my home. Piero was still positive, although he was the backup. I was lucky that he happened to be available then. Piero was very serious to my request. He and his partner, Marty showed up at my home the next day. They did the inspection, made a plan and estimated price in just two days. They sent the painters, Hugo and Jesus right on time as they promised. The painters worked meticulously. They kept my home clean all the time. The Joe the handyman came to work on electronics and flooring after the painting work was done. Joe is a talented in so many areas that he did the all the different jobs perfectly. By the way, he is a funny man too. Every time when a job was done, Marty came inspect and asked me what else they needed to do to make me 100% satisfied. The painters did come the second time to improve what they had done. Piero didn't come so much as Marty did. But he answered my call every time I needed and my requests were sent to Marty on time. The quality of the former contractor's work was much lower, they tried to make it up whenever it was possible. It was actually much more difficult than it sounds to be.

Valentini Kitchens worked in a week more than the Elmer in a month, and the quality is better. I learned a lot from both contractors. Wang's made me know what bad jobs a contractor could do. Valentini Kitchens is exactly the opposite, they let me know what good jobs a contractor could do.

Thank you very much much!! Leo for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work for you in the tough circumstances that you were in. When we had first spoken earlier this year, We were fully booked & we were honest to tell you that we were not able to start your Condo Renovations in the time frame that you needed us to. We always try our best to meet clients timing but because we are a small family business and we do get a lot of calls for work, we sometimes are not able to start projects right away when a future client first calls us.

After meeting with you the 2nd time, we wish we could have done it for you the 1st time after seeing what the other contractor's work was like. We try our best not to bad mouth others in the contractor community but when you see a homeowner that is left unhappy and you see the poor work done, you have to say something about it and we did!! We came in and also knowing we had a tight deadline because you had visitors coming from China that we were going to make you very happy and finish everything to the best of our ability. With the help of Marty & one of our on site crews, everything was done to our high expectations. We were able to make up for your bad past contractor experience & make you feel like there still is companies out there that take pride in their work.

We always strive to make our clients 100% satisfied to the best of our long reputation. I am so pleased that you were able to take the time to write out a review for us here on Homestars, it's much appreciated. The reviews here are a great way for homeowners to feel comfortable when looking for contractors to do work for them. Positive Customer Reviews show that there still are Honest & Trustworthy Contractors out there. Leo, your insight through both of your contractor experiences will definitely open a homeowners eyes when choosing the right contractor for their future Reno.

P.S. We hope you were able to communicate with the staff at Homestars with regards to posting the negative review for your 1st poor contractor that way it will keep any others from possibly calling him for work to be done, if not, please call me early this week as I will be meeting with the Homestars staff this mid week.

We thank you & hope you are enjoying your beautiful finished Condo!! With pleasure, Piero & the entire Valentini Crew...

More about Valentini Kitchens

Valentini Kitchens is the DIRECT MANUFACTURER of Custom Made Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry and All types of Custom Made Cabinetry. We at Valentini can actual say that "We build our own Cabinetry in our own Factory". We are not Dealers!! At Valentini we build what we can Design from scratch, which is what makes us a full 100% Custom Cabinetry Company. Our services include Custom Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Entertainment & Wall Units, Basement Custom Bar & Built In Cabinetry, Laundry & In Home Office Cabinetry, Closet Organizers & Storage Solutions and all other types of Custom Millwork.

We also manufacture Commercial Custom Cabinetry for Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Houses, Hair Salon/Spas, Dentil & Doctor Offices.

Valentini Kitchens is a true "FAMILY BUSINESS" that has been owned and operated by The Pasquariello Family for over 40 Years. Valentini was founded in 1974 by the late Mike Pasquariello and is now run by his 3 sons, Piero, Tony and Marco.

When you purchase a service from Valentini, you are buying into a family that has a reputation of giving our customers 110% of Quality, Service & most importantly Price. Being one of a handful of the GTA’s Cabinetry Pioneers, Valentini is small in size but is evolving with the everyday changes in the world of Woodworking and Full Home Renovations.

Valentini offers a TRUE complete “1 STOP“ shopping experience by providing customers with full Renovation capabilities. We can start with an in home or in showroom consultation and the rest is up to the customer. Valentini can take care of full project management from start to completion. We offer from a full range of renovations to a complete selection of retail products.

We have our own "IN HOUSE" Master Tile Setter to fit all your Tiling Needs with Perfection so we can Tile one small area to a Back Splash to a Bathroom to an Entire Home or Commercial Space without having to call other companies to wait weeks finding an Excellent Tile Man.

We have our "IN HOUSE" Master Painter / Plasterman to fit all of your In Home Painting Needs with Perfection so we can do any Painting project from 1 room to a Kitchen to an Entire Home or Commercial Space without having to call other companies to wait weeks finding an Excellent Painter.

Valentini also has 2 Main "IN HOUSE" Electricians, Plumbers and Finished Trim Carpenters that can work on a small project to working together to complete a larger full Home or Commercial Project to meet your deadlines.

What makes us at Valentini Kitchens Unique here on Homestars is that we are one of the ONLY companies here that allows consumers to purchase everything directly from us for use on their in Home Renovations, meaning "WE INSTALL EVERYTING WE SELL" and not like others that ask you to supply the Retail Products for use in their Home Renovations by doing this we can insure you as the home owner full warranties of the products we use on the job and also "LESS TIME" having to run around to have all the products ready on the job site, we take care of showing you the products in our own Kitchen and Bath Showroom and the delivery of everything to your home when it is needed for the Renovation.

Valentini's Full list of services includes Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations, Complete Residential / Condominium High Rise / Commercial / Industrial Renovations including all types of Flooring, Trim Work, Electrical, Plumbing and Painting, Full Basement Renovations. All of our Renovations include the Top Quality Workmanship of our in house Fully Licensed & Insured Contractors.

Valentini's also offers Full list of Retail Showroom Products which include Kitchen & Bath Fixtures. Custom Made Quartz, Granite, Marble, Corian & Laminate Countertops. Premade Bath Vanity Cabinetry & Furniture Pieces. Flooring including Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate & Carpet Flooring.

As many companies grow in size, we at Valentini Kitchens want to remain small in scale with our 1 Factory Showroom Location, we pride ourselves in maintaining our high standards of quality, service & reputation that has made us one of the leaders in the Kitchen & Renovation Industry for over 4 decades. As a family business, we offer the ultimate hands on approach with any project we take on.

Valentini offers a NO CHARGE in Home or In Showroom Estimate Consultation (By Appointment Only!!).

Please Call or Email us with your inquiries today. (Please leave a voice mail message or Email us if we are not able to respond within a few days, We will definitely get back to everyone that contacts us as soon as possible!!. We at Valentini Kitchens are sometimes over whelmed by the High Demand of new Potential Homestars Customers throughout the GTA due to us being a Small Genuine Family Business and due to our High Rated Customer’s Reviews.)

Valentini Kitchens and the Pasquariello Family had its own HIT REALITY TV Series called “Building Family” in 2005 on HGTV Canada and in 2011 on TLN TV Canada with a total of 6 half-hour Episodes. Our TV Show “ Building Family “ is NOW BACK ON AIR as of October 2014 back in 3rd Syndication on YES TV / CTS Canada Cable 9 In Toronto and the GTA Every Saturday afternoon at 430pm Eastern Time. Please click on the Valentini Kitchens Video Galleries here on Homestars to watch the episodes, and to read up more on this please visit our Valentini Kitchens Website link. We hope all of our past and future customers enjoy watching this show as it shows the everyday life of our family business working together in the real world of Kitchen Manufacturing and Home Renovations with a flare of true reality in our day to day activities.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Bathroom Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Condominium Renovations, General Contractors, and Tile & Stone Contractors
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Entertainment & Wall Units, Basement Custom Bar Cabinetry, Closet & Storage Solutions and Other types of Custom Millwork Custom Made In Our Toronto Factory All Types of Custom Made Counter top Options including Quartz, Quartzite, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Corian & Laminate Counter tops. All Types of Kitchen & Bath Plumbing Fixtures including Faucets, Bath Tubs, Toilets, Stainless Steel Under Counter Kitchen Sinks & Bath Under Counter Sinks. All Types of Flooring including Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate & Carpet Flooring. All Types of In Store Back Splash Tiles including Ceramic Tile, Stone & Glass Mosaics. All types of Pre-made Bath Vanities & Furniture Bath Cabinetry. All types of Pre-Made or Custom Bath Shower Glass Enclosures and Doors. Many more Home Renovation Products available for sale to meet any project needs for your Full Home Renovations.
Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry Manufacturing, Kitchen CAD & Free Hand Sketch Design Drawings, Kitchen Planning & Renovations. Bathroom CAD Design Drawings, Bathroom Planning & Renovations. Basement & Additions Planning CAD Design Drawings & Renovations. Architectural CAD Drawings & Engineered Structural CAD Design Drawings. All other Complete Residential / Commercial / Industrial CAD Design Drawings. All types of Full Residential / Condominium High Rise / Commercial / Industrial Renovations.
Plumbing Fixture Brands: Kohler, Toto, American Standard, Moen Delta, Brizo, Riobel, Pfister, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Blanco, Franke, Kindred, Oaks Kitchen, Novanni, Bosco, Ctech, Julien, Fluerco, Mirolin, Azzura, Neptune, Maxx, Oceania, Victoria Albert, Caml Tomlin, Foremost, Contrac and many more. Bath Furniture Brands: Langdon Mills, Fairmont Designs, Kohler Kalistta, Tidal Bath, Ronbow, American Standard, LUKX, ArtBathe and many more. Counter Top Brands: Quartz Counters including Cambria, Caesarstone, Samsung Radianz. Other Brands of Counter Tops are Corian, Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, etc. Tile Flooring Brands: Anatolia Tile, Midgley West, Olympia Tile, Sarana Tile, Centura Tile, Dal Tile, American Olean Urban Zebra, Antica Tile & Stone, Terravera, Interstone, CIOT and many more. Solid & Engineered Hardwood Floor Brands: Satin Finish, Mirage, ManuFlow, St.Lawrence Collection, Vintage, GemFloor, Torlys, Quickstep, Good Fellow, Lauzon, Muskoka, Bruce Hardwood Floors, Shaw, Continental Designs, Embassy. Cork & Vinyl Flooring Brands: Torlys, Armstrong, Mannington, and many more.
Traditional, Old World, Modern Contemporary, Transitional, Country, European,
Because we at Valentini Kitchens Manufactures our own Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry... We have full control of the Renovation Process, this means that there are many other great Kitchen Companies here on Homestars that can either build their own or bring in Dealer style Kitchens but don't offer the option of taking on the full Renovation of the Kitchen so consumers here are left to find their own Renovators which is a task in its own. On the other side there is many great Renovators available here on Homestars that only Renovate the Kitchen Renovations but don't offer you a option of buying the cabinets directly from them and either send in someone to measure that is outside their company or they bring in either an off shore style or outside of Ontario or from the USA and try to show you that they make their own Cabinetry which in the long run will cost you more than having us Supply you our own Custom made local in our factory in the GTA with less worries and piece of mind knowing our cabinetry will last you over 20 years with "NO MIDDLE MAN PRICING UPCHARGES". We are not Dealers... We custom design and build our own cabinetry in our own factory. Customers are buying Direct from the Manufacturer!!! We have fully licensed "IN HOUSE" crews for Complete Total Kitchen, Bath & Full Home / High Rise Condominium / Commercial and Industrial Renovations. We will work with every new consumer that calls us from Homestars to try our best to fit into your budget with only the best in quality workmanship, professionalism and on time completion.
1974
Not Applicable
Cheques, Visa, Master Card, Interac
Toronto & GTA License,Manditory WSIB (Workers Safety Insurance Board) Compliance for all our workers
NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
CKBD (Certified Kitchen & Bath Designer, Interior Designer (IAOD) (ARIDO),
No Price Minimum Required!! We will do any size job whether very small to very large!!
Varies