Vacuum Depot

George in Scarborough
George in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Coffee Machine

I am having issues with my miele coffee machine the technician couldn't help over the phone so we made an appointment for service. The appointment was after 3 and a half weeks. In the mean time we had we called wolf for service on our cook top and they came after 3 days. I am very dissapointed with the service that miele had to offer. I am glad that it is my coffee machine and not a necessity as in oven, or refrigerator.

Alex in Etobicoke
Alex in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stove

The stove is great and is sleek and modern. The workers who came to install the stove were friendly and did their job quickly. Very happy I chose Miele. I recommend Miele to everyone.

Niall O'Driscoll in Kingston
Niall O'Driscoll in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Miele K1801 Refrigerator

My Miele refrigerator has been beset by problems since I bought it. The ice maker has never worked, and the door solenoid and interior lights have failed. The real problem though, is the service. I could live with occasional malfunctions if the service was quick and effective. Unfortunately, parts often have to come from Germany so issues take literally weeks to resolve, assuming they're resolved on the first try. Mine weren't so the problems have gone on for months. If I had it to do over I'd buy something that has local parts and repair.

judy allen in East york
judy allen in East york
1 review East York, ON

washing machine repair

we were very satisfied with the service we received to repair our washing machine. We have owned our machine for 14 years and this was the first time we have had a repair. We would recommend miele washers and dryers

Susan Zbinden in Orangeville
Susan Zbinden in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Washer, Dryer, Vacuum purchase

Knowing Miele appliances I was always looking to buy my next appliances from Miele. The Miele Unboxed Outlet has not the widest selection but all products are high quality and excellent price. Their website is easy to navigate and the sales person is very knowledgeable. I can definitely recommend Miele Unboxed.

Christine S
Christine S
1 review Etobicoke, ON

vacuum cleaner & air purifier

Very pleased with quick prompt repair service. Owner is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and truthful. Product lines of both vacuums and air purifiers are superior although a little pricier. Quality of product line is superior.

Carol Etobicoke
Carol Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

new vacuum

Brought a new vacuum it was great no problems. we have used our miele and had no problem with it. If we were going to get a new one we would go back to him to get a new one. Gerry is very friendly and it is a small company so you always get great service.

Radtalk
Radtalk

Miele Washer Dryer

It was a pleasure to do business with Gerry of the Vacuum Depot for our purchase of the Miele Touchtronic Washer & Dryer.
He gave us a great price - saved us lots of money (yes, we did our homework and legwork by going to several other stores that sold Miele!) and excellent service to match.