Upper Canada Tree Services

HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Unionville  >  Upper Canada Tree Services

Reviews for Upper Canada Tree Services

Mrs. G in Ajax
Mrs. G in Ajax

trimming juniper that had lost its shape

Upper Canada Tree Services
416-805-8194
PO Box 245
Markham
L3P 3J7

I needed a mountbatten juniper trimmed as it had lost its shape after not being trimmed for 5 years. I wanted to make sure it was well cared for while being trimmed so I hired Upper Canada Tree services after estimates from 3 other tree service companies. They arrived when they said they would and trimmed my tree, They gave me hints on keeping the tree in shape and care of the tree as it had not grown evenly. I was very pleased with job they did though they couldn't cut it back as far as I would have liked. They were pleasant and friendly and more than happy to give me advice on tree care. The price was right for what needed to be done and cheaper than other tree services.

Angie in Markham
Angie in Markham

Tree pruning and shrub maintenance

We just moved in to an older house in Markham and while having big old trees is very nice; it was obvious that no one had maintained them. We contacted several companies to quote on the job, most of which did not return our calls. Upper Canada, not only provided a promopt reply, they came out that weekend and provided a written quote. It was almost half what the other 2 companies quoted and the results were wonderful. The trees and hedges look great and they cleaned up all the debris. I would highly recommend Upper Canada Tree Services.