Universal Heating Ltd

Keith Lee in Vancouver
Keith Lee in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

gas furnace replacement

I was suprised that the amount of new pipings they installed when replacing my gas boiler. The salesman spent almost an hour with me to discuss my options & provide professional opinion regarding my specific situation.

dave in North vancouver
dave in North vancouver
1 review NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

boiler repair

I used Universal Heating to replace my furnace and what a mess it was.There is nothing professional about the job they left in my house.The venting is sagging and messy.There were holes left in the tinwork,the electrical cable looks like spaghetti and not clipped to the joists and there were holes left in my walls.Poor service for the cost and once they were paid there was no interest to come back and make the job neat and tidy. Avoid