Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

80 The East Mall Toronto ON M8Z 5X1

Reviews for Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom faucet

I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from Tubs. They are so incredibly dishonest and they don't have good products. We purchased two faucets from them with rain showers, when we went to pick them up, the sales associate gave us one of the faucets WITHOUT the rain shower. When we tried to talk to him about it, he accused us of not paying attention when we purchased it. I cannot get over how dishonest the sales associate is.

We were also going to purchase our bathroom vanities from them, but the quality looked TERRIBLE. They sell garbage products and provide garbage customer service. The reviews below are right, go elsewhere to purchase your stuff.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom Vanity-All Crap!

Don't purchase anything here. You'll be sorry! I bought a floating 39" vanity. The vanity comes with clips that are useless. Two small clips to anchor to the wall and hold the weight of the vanity and the stone counter top. When contacting the store to ask how this is done, they had no idea. They weren't sure how to hang the vanity and quite frankly didn't care. They were useless. The response front the front sales was that they have never had a complaint and it was us not knowing how to install a vanity. They gave me an extra set of mounting clamps and told me to reinforce my wall with 2x4's. Totally useless. Never ever buy your bathroom stuff there or you will be in for a load of crap. Materials and service!!!!!!!!!!!

Bathroom Cabinets From Tubs

I purchased a bathroom vanity, cabinet & sink from TUBS installed 4 years ago. I have no children and as a result this bathroom gets normal -minimal use. As with the comments made by "Andrew" showing on this site, the "expresso" cabinets are a mess as showing in the picture attached. Additional pictures show more detail. The stain finish is worn off and they almost looked chipped and since they are an embarrassment .. they need replacing again. This company definitely sells inferior products for much more than you would pay elsewhere for the same thing. I contacted the company 2 years ago when they started wearing and they gave me a stain pen that didn't work. I wrote to them in January and they ignored my inquiry. I followed up with another email and they ignored that as well. Today I have sent them a message from this site ... maybe this will help?? I doubt it! DO NOT BUY from this company ... they sell inferior products and they definitely do not support their product by way of customer service.

Bathroom renovation

I have ordered a bathtub that was supposed to arrive in 3 weeks since the purchase. After 3 weeks have passed I called the store to inquire since the reno was complete and I was just waiting to install the tub. When I called the store I was put on hold multiple times. When I finally got to speak to a manager she told me that the shipment will be only coming in 10 weeks from now. I was shocked! I asked why wasn't I contacted earlier so that I can make other arrangements. The excuse was that the girl that calls clients was on vacation FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF JANUARY. The manager told me there is nothing she can do and that things happen.
I then went online and picked the first tub that had similar dimensions to the one I bought (since all the plumbing and tiling was already measured to the initial purchase). I was told that the tub was available in another store and that the manager will put a rush delivery request and it will be available to pick up the next day. The following day I rented a truck and 2 movers to pick up the bathtub. On my way there I called to say I was coming. And guess what - the tub was NOT there. It was nowhere available for pick up. I was told they will have it the following day. Again I was NOT notified in advance. This was the second time I had to send the plummer home, pay the movers and the rental truck for an hour of their time.
When I finally got the tub they told me to pay the price difference since the new tub was more expensive.
In total: The renovation was extended by 7 days, I paid additional $100 for the plummer to come on the days I was expecting the tub and it never came, and another $100 for the movers and the truck that were on their way to pick up a tub that was not in the store. Plus the cost difference for the tub that I did not even want but had to buy due to the last minute decisions that needed to be made.
Rude and incompetent employees. Horrendous customer service.
It is as if the company does not own a phone to warn customers.

marty  from Etobicoke
marty from Etobicoke

bathroon vanity

I bought a small vanity from Mia and I had not moved into my new home the contractor installed it. When I saw it it had holes on the sides as it was already used and damage. Contractor though I had purchased a used vanity. NO. I came to see Mia and showed her the photos she was concerned but she believed me and took it back and ordered a new one which was there in 2 days.... Carlos at the warehouse was excellent, helpful and a perfect gentleman.. a good experience for a change when customer service for me has been an issue in this home renovation. I will come back to TUBS Etobicoke.

J.M. in Thornhill
J.M. in Thornhill

Bathroom Fixtures

My wife and I went into to TUBS location on Woodbine in Markham, looking to finish off our bathroom reno with a couple of small fixtures. After selecting two robe hooks and a toilet paper holder, with assistance from one of a sales ladies, we purchased them. After paying, we noticed that the prices on the invoice were not the same as the prices on display. When questioned, she indicated that prices had increased. We indicated that we wanted the price as displayed, as it was not our problem that their systems did not reflect the displayed price. After giving us some excuse that the prices on display were supposed to have been blacked out, we indicated that we either wanted the display price or we all returning the entire purchase. She "explained" the situation to the "manager" of the store (who was sitting there the entire time), and they went off for 10 minutes to look at the display price. When the sales lady returned, she offered a price below the invoice price, but higher than the display price. We immediately cancelled the entire order. The manager was conveniently no-where to be found after that.

In the end, it wasn't a lot of money, but it was the principle of the thing. That fact that this dragged out for a good 15 minutes was bad enough, but having the manager right there and not do the right thing to keep a customer happy was incomprehensible. Extremely POOR customer service, and I have to question the authenticity of it all as it smelled of a shady operation. If you go there, watch your bill very closely.

Hi JM,

As of recent changes in exchange rates, prices have drastically changed across all brands and manufactures we carry. I do apologize as we are in the process of price changes during national holidays, we have blacked them out. We experienced a higher than normal customer volume during the Easter long weekend and really do apologize in any inconvenience that was caused.

More about Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

Since 1985, TUBS The Ultimate Bathroom Store has been a trendsetter in providing cutting edge, innovative kitchen and bathroom fixtures to homeowners and professionals. In fact, TUBS has helped launch a new era of inspiring concepts for the modern home, epitomizing functionality with unparalleled designs that have been featured in ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Brampton?