Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

Reviews for Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

Evy in Toronto
Evy in Toronto

Shower stall

We are still in installation mode so I hope that we have no issues with the actual product, but I am not impressed with the way they sell their product. Foremost is that we were sent a box that had been already opened and then shipped to us with missing parts. My contractor contacted Tubs and was told that if she wanted to have the parts quickly she would have to go and pick them up herself in Etobicoke. I am not impressed that opened boxes are sent to customers that have paid for a new product. I feel that my contractor should be reimbursed the mileage she drove to have the parts that she needed. This should be their responsibility--they've held up and lengthened our renovation.
Just as an FYI, they should tell customers that they need to help the delivery person carry in the items and that items have to be inspected before the driver leaves your home. This is in the fine print, as I discovered after the fact not at the time of payment.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom renovation

This review pertains to Mr. Gagandeep Singh from the Brampton location. I walked into the store at the beginning of September with no idea where to start in planning for a new bathroom for my house. Mr. Gagan greeted me and we began chatting, he was patient in pointing all that is need for a bathroom, tiles, faucets, vanity etc and provided me with an estimate with no pressure to buy anything. I took his estimate and his plan to coordinate the bathroom and discussed with my contractor, next day i was back in the store to make the purchase. During the time of renovation of this bathroom Mr. Gagan took time to answer any questions my contractors would have, in the end the bathroom ended up exactly the way we planned it and i am a very happy customer thanks to Mr. Gagan. I was so satisfied with Tubs Brampton products and service that ended up renovating another bathroom in my house later in the month. If you are looking for good customer service and innovative ideas for any bathroom renovations, go see Mr. Gagan at the Brampton location.

Bathroom Renovation

I just wanted to give a great shout out to the Brampton location. We had a wonderful experience dealing with the staff at this location. Tarik went above and beyond for us in getting what we wanted and staying within our budget. He had great ideas, suggestions and solutions to offer us. The products are of quality and there is more than enough variety to choose from. We would and have recommended this location to our friends. Many thanks to Tarik and the staff!
Mike and Kat Cesario

Renovations  in Brampton
Renovations in Brampton

Bathroom Renovations

TUBS (Brampton Showroom) dealt with me professionally and offered a great package for my renovations needs. Gagandeep Singh was very helpful. He listed to what our needs were and helped in anyway he could. He then gave us a great deal this reduced our overall cost. The delivery of the materials was on time. I went back several time for some missing hardware and for advice. He and his staff was very helpful and never once charged me extra. Thank you Gagandeep and TUBS(Brampton) for such great service. If you are looking for ideas visit TUBS and speak to Gagandeep.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Bathroom renovation

A terrible experience with customer service. Bought and paid for all items . Sales person said they would deliver items at no charge. When the backorder was complete, they wanted to charge $100 for delivery, and said it would be delivered next day. Did not deliver or call, when I phoned, they said next delivery available was in 8 days. Picked up items, one piece was shorted shipped, I went to pick up the piece and manager made me pay for it a second time. Only $80, but a disgraceful way to treat a customer - and dishonest.

Terrible Customer Service

They have nice items but the customer service is horrible - the people working there don't keep track of things properly, and are difficult to deal with. Here's an example: I purchased 2 vanities from the Samor Rd location and during the pick up of the items, we had issues with our contractor, so I gave specific instructions not to release our vanity to the contractor. Our deceitful contractor still went behind our backs to pick up our vanity, but to our surprise TUBS still released it to them, without our permission, and when confronted about it, the manager said their staff would never make this kind of mistake. So the alternative would be that I'm not telling the truth? They did not care about the mishap and refused to help any further.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Toto toilet

The service line are absolutely terrible as everybody said here! I bought two toilet on Dec 2016 and one of them handle broke three months after. I tried many times to calling them most of the time phone line couldn't go through. One day finally I got the answer and the person said, they're going to order it and let me know but it has past two two weeks no answer. I called them again and on their system still no order has been placed! This little issue has been for two months and still not resolve yet! Very very poor service!!

Oksana
Oksana

Shower System

STAY AWAY!!

I wish I read this company's reviews on this site before going to their store. All the negative reviews are absolutely true and justified. Their customer service is non-existent, dealing with a sales associate has been an absolute nightmare, more importantly, they don't stand by their product and try to trick you.

We purchased a shower system which merely a week later we decided to exchange to a different model only to discover that they would not take it back or exchange because, apparently, it was a final sale. Nowhere on the invoice does it say "final sale", no one informed us of that either at the time of the purchase. The invoice states that the product can be exchanged or returned. We pointed out to the sales associate who completely ignored that. Moreover, the sales associate reassured us the product was by Grohe, however one of the boxes says "Vida". When we tried to return or exchange the shower system, the same sales associate told us, to our astonishment, that it is their company policy not to exchange or take product back that is on clearance - like I said earlier, we were not informed of that policy and nowhere on the invoice does it say that. We asked to speak to the manager who was gone for the day and no one else could help us with our issue. The problem was not resolved to our satisfaction, however dealing with the sales associate caused us a lot of aggravation. We send a note in writing to the manager and are awaiting some amicable solution. We'll see what happens but I'm very skeptical.

Bathroom - Rubinet Niche - Rusting less a month after installation

Purchased two Rubinet niches for my bathroom renovation from Tubs. Contractor installed them in new custom built shower - one of the chrome niches started rusting less than a month after installation. Tubs suggested that remove the niche and return it to them for inspection - leaving a gaping hole in the wall of my home's only shower. I was also left to bear the cost of removing, returning and replacing this defective product.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

bathroom reno

I recently purchased a glass shower, shower base and vanity from the Mississauga location. Although the sales people were friendly, product knowledge and delivery were poor. I came in a month ahead to ensure availability and delivery would be met for contractor doing install. Products were ordered and supposed to be in stock. This was not verified by staff. Base was actually back ordered and would not be available. Because I found this out the week before start time I had to purchase a base from a different manufacturer that was available. I was assured that it would definitely fit the glass on order. Turns out it did not and I had to return the glass and get a smaller size as base was now installed. Now I have a smaller shower than I wanted and am unhappy with result. There were other options, including building a base for larger shower, that were available to me at the onset had I known they could not get right base and one they replaced it with would be too small. As a result of their incompetence I have to live with a shower that is 2 sizes smaller than I wanted. They do have nice products but I would not recommend this business as they did not or could not deliver what they promised.

More about Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

Since 1985, TUBS The Ultimate Bathroom Store has been a trendsetter in providing cutting edge, innovative kitchen and bathroom fixtures to homeowners and professionals. In fact, TUBS has helped launch a new era of inspiring concepts for the modern home, epitomizing functionality with unparalleled designs that have been featured in ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Brampton?