Torres Aluminum Products

101 Toro Road Toronto ON M3J 2Z1

Reviews for Torres Aluminum Products

MKC Toronto
MKC Toronto

Flashing for sills, cladding for window frames and other repairs.

Based on the HomeStars reviews I had read, I hired Torres Aluminum for aluminum cladding of exterior wood window frames, installing flashing on window sills and in other areas, recaulking and other repairs. Joe Torres and his crew did a really thorough and overall excellent job at a very reasonable price - his quote was the lowest. I was impressed by his attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that everything was done perfectly. I would definitely hire him again recommend him highly to others.

MKC

Travis from Stouffville
Travis from Stouffville

Eavestroughs

Joe is an honest person who does great work at a fair price. I have no problem with recommending him and his company. His price was the lowest but just as important is his work and all our friends and family have commented on the wonderful job he did. Thanks Joe.

Antonio Junior
Antonio Junior

Windows and Doors

Joe Torres and his staff are professional and friendly and very effecient. His prices is very competitive. (the lowest quote I received) They installed windows and doors at my house and we are very happy with the job. The workmanship is excellent, we have been receiving many compliments on it. We couldn't be happier. Highly recommend Torres Aluminum.