The Marble Clinic

Tile & Stone Contractors
3580 Wolfedale Rd Mississauga ON l5c2v6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Etobicoke  >  The Marble Clinic
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Marble Clinic

LaurieD in Oakville

The Marble Clinic did an amazing job of renewing our marble floors that were badly damaged from dog urine that had penetrated the floor. They look beautiful again. THANK YOU

Job Price

Glad you're happy with our work and the restored marble floors Laurie! Enjoy! Wishing you the best, Ron.

Kenneth R. from Toronto

My wife and I own a 2750 sq. ft. condo that has granite and marble surfaces. When the material was installed, we were never told how to properly care for these surfaces. Over time, the surfaces began to discolor and the mirror finish was beginning to dull.

I knew that there were companies that could bring new life into these surfaces but didn't know anyone I could trust.

A while later, a wrapped truck with Marble Clinic appeared at our condo building. I decided to find out whose unit they were working in and called the owner for a reference. The person gave a glowing review. The owner had hired another company once before but found Marble Clinic's work to be far superior.

I decided to book an appointment for a quote. The owner showed up and explained in great detail how the process would work. He told me what could be done which gave me a great level of comfort and at the same time, managed my expectations.

I booked the work. A couple of real gentleman showed up on-time, took the proper precautions of covering up what didn't need to be cleaned and did an absolutely incredible job!!!

I will use this company again and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for high quality workmanship at a very fair price!

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review Kenneth. Our staff will go beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. Having said that, we hope you enjoy your newly serviced stone! Thank you again for the feedback! All the best, Ron.

Barbara in Toronto

Our basement flooded and we were concerned that because our pipes are old, it could happen again. Rather than replace the flooring, we decided to polish the concrete as our most practical, cost-effective solution. My sister-in-law had used the Marble Clinic for her company floors and highly recommended Ron and his team. We were very impressed with the company. Our floors look great, Danny and Armando were wonderful- on time each day, worked extra hard to make sure that the flaws from carpet tacks around the periphery matched as closely as possible and left tidying up completely after themselves. Marble Clinic has my highest recommendation!

Job Price

Hi Barbara, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We are so proud of our crew. They are not only excellent at what they do, but they are very customer service oriented. We will share your comments with them. All the best, Ron.

We had to quickly get our home ready for sale and The Marble Clinic did a great job accommodating us. The staff were very professional and detail oriented. They did a great job!
Will definitely use them again. Thank you!

Job Price

We were so pleased that we were able to help you out! Thank you so much for the review and your words are passed on to the crew. Best in your new home, Ron

joannegia in Mississauga

After 40 years of never having the marble polished or cleaned we had it done and couldn't be happier with the results. The works was done on time and impeccably. Everyone who comes to the house comments on how beautiful the floor looks.

Would highly recommend the Marble Clinic.

Job Price

We are extremely happy that the job and service exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for the excellent review. Regards, Ron

Joanna in Brampton

I am so pleased with the work the Marble Clinic did in my home, resealing my marble counter top. It looks brand new and I love it all over again! The workers were so friendly and made sure I was 100% happy after they finished the job. I would definitely recommend Marble Clinic to anyone!

Job Price

All our staff enjoy dealing with customers and will go beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. Having said that, we hope you enjoy your newly serviced stone Joanna! Thank you again for the feedback! All the best, Ron

Lis TO

This is the second time using the Marble Clinic and they did a great job, my counter looked like new as did my front foyer. They are fast, efficient and friendly.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review Lis. We are pleased that you enjoy the results of both your counters and foyer. Regards, Ron.

I hired the marble clinic to refinish my kitchen counters and a small area of flooring. They did a fantastic job, very clean and organized the marble looks great !! Definitely will recommend to my friends and family. Great service. Thanks again.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We have been specializing in restoration of all natural stone for over 30 years and are very proud of our very knowledgeable and loyal crew. We will pass on your comments to the team. Thank you again, Ron.

Alan Bender

Very pleased with the prompt response time to do the job for my client. I visited the site during the procedure and found the techs courteous, neat and diligent. I would be pleased to recommend The Marble Clinic. Alan Bender (Bender Flooring & Decorating)

Job Price

Thanks for the positive feedback Alan. We strive to make each and every customer happy! Enjoy your restored bathroom marble. Yours truly, Ron.

We were very happy with the work carried out by the men from The Marble Clinic. The marble was restored to look like new. Without asking they repaired areas which were chipped and cracked and replaced grout where needed. They were very helpful and courteous.

Job Price

Thank you so much for such a great review. The technicians strive to do the best they can and your words are passed on to them. Have a Happy Easter, Ron.

More about The Marble Clinic

&nbsp As a family owned and operated business, The Marble Clinic has over 30 years experience in the field of natural stone protection and restoration - and with that experience our highly knowledgeable staff is able to provide the best outcome for your natural stone. Specializing in the fields of protection, restoration as well as maintenance. Each project has individual needs and The Marble Clinics team of experts work to produce top quality results.

We offer the following services:

Marble Cleaning: Remove dirt and dust stuck in the stone surface or in the grout lines – this will not remove scratches or etching alone.

Wax Stripping: The use of wax and topical coatings can damage natural stone over time, and causes yellowing after short periods of heavy traffic; The Marble Clinic can remove topical coatings from any natural stone to prepare it for proper restoration and sealing techniques.

Stone Grinding: This is the most common restoration technique and will remove deep scratches, lippage, etching, white stun marks and yellowing. It is also used to remove epoxy from chip and crack repairs.

Marble Polishing: Through mechanical polishing methods, natural stone acquires a high lustre and reflects natural light – it therefore does not need topical coatings or wax to achieve a desired shine.

Marble Honing: Will remove minor etching on low lustre stone surfaces, and give the surface a clean uniform finish without the polished look.

Finish Alteration: The Marble Clinic can change the appearance of a natural stones finish; from honed to polished, polished to honed, and everything in-between.

Countertop Seam-Polishing: Visible counter top seams can be filled with epoxy based resins, ground and polished or honed to match the stone colour and virtually disappear.

Chip and Crack Repair: Chips and cracks in any natural stone can be filled with coloured epoxy resin and refinished to match the surrounding material.

Grout Cleaning and Sealing: Over time grout accumulates dirt and becomes quite dirty. Grout can be cleaned and sealed to improve the floors beauty and facilitate easier maintenance cleaning.

Grout Colouring: An easy way to change the look and feel of a tile floor.

Stone Sealing: All natural stone should be professionally cleaned and sealed to increase the longevity of the material and repel dark staining solutions.

Colour Enhancing: Using enhancing impregnators on flamed or textured material is an excellent way to protect your stone and bring it back to life.

Table Repair: Our expert technicians can repair most tables, mantals, fireplace’s, statues or fountains – so long as it is a relatively clean break.

Stone Maintenance: Specially formulated compounds used on a annual or semi-annual basis keep any surface in high traffic areas looking good year round.