The Marble Clinic

Tile & Stone Contractors
3580 Wolfedale Rd Mississauga ON l5c2v6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Etobicoke  >  The Marble Clinic
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Marble Clinic

so happy in Mississauga

The marble counters in my kitchen were so marked up I thought i was going to have to replace them. Marble Clinic guys came out and did a totally amazing job...everything looks brand new again. So happy with their work and their cleanup was also excellent. I will would highly recommend. I wish I found then sooner.

Job Price

Thank you for a great review and we share this with the technicians. We are glad that you are pleased with the results of the work. Regards, Ron.

Thank you Sharon for your help in setting up the appointment to clean and repair our shower stall.

The Technician arrived on time and was polite & courteous.
I am very pleased with the repair & cleaning - great job !

Thanks again. Mary.

Job Price

It was a pleasure to help you Mary. I am so glad that the technician could address your concerns and that you were pleased with the outcome. Thank you for a wonderful review. Regards, Ron.

KD, T.

Very prompt response to my initial inquiry. The work of cleaning 19 year old travertine tile has made a world of difference. With the exception of a few corners that weren't totally cleaned, the job was well done, on time and to the estimate.

Hi KD,
Thank you so much for the great review! We pass on your comments to the technicians. Hope that you enjoy your newly serviced stone! All the best, Ron.

LaurieD in Oakville

The Marble Clinic did an amazing job of renewing our marble floors that were badly damaged from dog urine that had penetrated the floor. They look beautiful again. THANK YOU

Job Price

Glad you're happy with our work and the restored marble floors Laurie! Enjoy! Wishing you the best, Ron.

Kenneth R. from Toronto

My wife and I own a 2750 sq. ft. condo that has granite and marble surfaces. When the material was installed, we were never told how to properly care for these surfaces. Over time, the surfaces began to discolor and the mirror finish was beginning to dull.

I knew that there were companies that could bring new life into these surfaces but didn't know anyone I could trust.

A while later, a wrapped truck with Marble Clinic appeared at our condo building. I decided to find out whose unit they were working in and called the owner for a reference. The person gave a glowing review. The owner had hired another company once before but found Marble Clinic's work to be far superior.

I decided to book an appointment for a quote. The owner showed up and explained in great detail how the process would work. He told me what could be done which gave me a great level of comfort and at the same time, managed my expectations.

I booked the work. A couple of real gentleman showed up on-time, took the proper precautions of covering up what didn't need to be cleaned and did an absolutely incredible job!!!

I will use this company again and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for high quality workmanship at a very fair price!

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review Kenneth. Our staff will go beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. Having said that, we hope you enjoy your newly serviced stone! Thank you again for the feedback! All the best, Ron.

Barbara in Toronto

Our basement flooded and we were concerned that because our pipes are old, it could happen again. Rather than replace the flooring, we decided to polish the concrete as our most practical, cost-effective solution. My sister-in-law had used the Marble Clinic for her company floors and highly recommended Ron and his team. We were very impressed with the company. Our floors look great, Danny and Armando were wonderful- on time each day, worked extra hard to make sure that the flaws from carpet tacks around the periphery matched as closely as possible and left tidying up completely after themselves. Marble Clinic has my highest recommendation!