The Marble Clinic

Tile & Stone Contractors
3580 Wolfedale Rd Mississauga ON l5c2v6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Etobicoke  >  The Marble Clinic

Reviews for The Marble Clinic

Our kitchen granite countertop had become etched by leaving lemon juice on it for a little too long. The size of the etching was about 2" x 18". Tried repairing it and couldn't. I called Sharon at the Marble Clinc and explained it to her and she let me know that they could fix it. Nareen came out a couple of days later and worked his magic and the etching is now gone and the countertop looks new again.
Thanks to the team!

Thanks for the great review. All our staff enjoy dealing with customers and will go beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. We always pass on your comments to the technicians. Thanks again for the feedback. All the best, Ron.

Grind, Polish, Hone, Seal Limestone Floors & granite Counter Tops by a very professional service called The Marble Clinic. All areas were restored with respect and as quoted. Thank You!

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are very lucky to have an experienced crew and team. Our objective is to provide a good experience and excellent customer service. It was a pleasure to do the job for you. All the best from the team at the Marble Clinic. Regards,Ron

so happy in Mississauga

The marble counters in my kitchen were so marked up I thought i was going to have to replace them. Marble Clinic guys came out and did a totally amazing job...everything looks brand new again. So happy with their work and their cleanup was also excellent. I will would highly recommend. I wish I found then sooner.

Thank you for a great review and we share this with the technicians. We are glad that you are pleased with the results of the work. Regards, Ron.

Thank you Sharon for your help in setting up the appointment to clean and repair our shower stall.

The Technician arrived on time and was polite & courteous.
I am very pleased with the repair & cleaning - great job !

Thanks again. Mary.

It was a pleasure to help you Mary. I am so glad that the technician could address your concerns and that you were pleased with the outcome. Thank you for a wonderful review. Regards, Ron.

KD, T.

Very prompt response to my initial inquiry. The work of cleaning 19 year old travertine tile has made a world of difference. With the exception of a few corners that weren't totally cleaned, the job was well done, on time and to the estimate.

Hi KD,
Thank you so much for the great review! We pass on your comments to the technicians. Hope that you enjoy your newly serviced stone! All the best, Ron.

LaurieD in Oakville

The Marble Clinic did an amazing job of renewing our marble floors that were badly damaged from dog urine that had penetrated the floor. They look beautiful again. THANK YOU

Glad you're happy with our work and the restored marble floors Laurie! Enjoy! Wishing you the best, Ron.

Kenneth R. from Toronto

My wife and I own a 2750 sq. ft. condo that has granite and marble surfaces. When the material was installed, we were never told how to properly care for these surfaces. Over time, the surfaces began to discolor and the mirror finish was beginning to dull.

I knew that there were companies that could bring new life into these surfaces but didn't know anyone I could trust.

A while later, a wrapped truck with Marble Clinic appeared at our condo building. I decided to find out whose unit they were working in and called the owner for a reference. The person gave a glowing review. The owner had hired another company once before but found Marble Clinic's work to be far superior.

I decided to book an appointment for a quote. The owner showed up and explained in great detail how the process would work. He told me what could be done which gave me a great level of comfort and at the same time, managed my expectations.

I booked the work. A couple of real gentleman showed up on-time, took the proper precautions of covering up what didn't need to be cleaned and did an absolutely incredible job!!!

I will use this company again and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for high quality workmanship at a very fair price!

Thank you for the amazing review Kenneth. Our staff will go beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. Having said that, we hope you enjoy your newly serviced stone! Thank you again for the feedback! All the best, Ron.

Barbara in Toronto

Our basement flooded and we were concerned that because our pipes are old, it could happen again. Rather than replace the flooring, we decided to polish the concrete as our most practical, cost-effective solution. My sister-in-law had used the Marble Clinic for her company floors and highly recommended Ron and his team. We were very impressed with the company. Our floors look great, Danny and Armando were wonderful- on time each day, worked extra hard to make sure that the flaws from carpet tacks around the periphery matched as closely as possible and left tidying up completely after themselves. Marble Clinic has my highest recommendation!

Hi Barbara, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We are so proud of our crew. They are not only excellent at what they do, but they are very customer service oriented. We will share your comments with them. All the best, Ron.

We had to quickly get our home ready for sale and The Marble Clinic did a great job accommodating us. The staff were very professional and detail oriented. They did a great job!
Will definitely use them again. Thank you!

We were so pleased that we were able to help you out! Thank you so much for the review and your words are passed on to the crew. Best in your new home, Ron

More about The Marble Clinic

&nbsp As a family owned and operated business, The Marble Clinic has over 30 years experience in the field of natural stone protection and restoration - and with that experience our highly knowledgeable staff is able to provide the best outcome for your natural stone. Specializing in the fields of protection, restoration as well as maintenance. Each project has individual needs and The Marble Clinics team of experts work to produce top quality results.

We offer the following services:

Marble Cleaning: Remove dirt and dust stuck in the stone surface or in the grout lines – this will not remove scratches or etching alone.

Wax Stripping: The use of wax and topical coatings can damage natural stone over time, and causes yellowing after short periods of heavy traffic; The Marble Clinic can remove topical coatings from any natural stone to prepare it for proper restoration and sealing techniques.

Stone Grinding: This is the most common restoration technique and will remove deep scratches, lippage, etching, white stun marks and yellowing. It is also used to remove epoxy from chip and crack repairs.

Marble Polishing: Through mechanical polishing methods, natural stone acquires a high lustre and reflects natural light – it therefore does not need topical coatings or wax to achieve a desired shine.

Marble Honing: Will remove minor etching on low lustre stone surfaces, and give the surface a clean uniform finish without the polished look.

Finish Alteration: The Marble Clinic can change the appearance of a natural stones finish; from honed to polished, polished to honed, and everything in-between.

Countertop Seam-Polishing: Visible counter top seams can be filled with epoxy based resins, ground and polished or honed to match the stone colour and virtually disappear.

Chip and Crack Repair: Chips and cracks in any natural stone can be filled with coloured epoxy resin and refinished to match the surrounding material.

Grout Cleaning and Sealing: Over time grout accumulates dirt and becomes quite dirty. Grout can be cleaned and sealed to improve the floors beauty and facilitate easier maintenance cleaning.

Grout Colouring: An easy way to change the look and feel of a tile floor.

Stone Sealing: All natural stone should be professionally cleaned and sealed to increase the longevity of the material and repel dark staining solutions.

Colour Enhancing: Using enhancing impregnators on flamed or textured material is an excellent way to protect your stone and bring it back to life.

Table Repair: Our expert technicians can repair most tables, mantals, fireplace’s, statues or fountains – so long as it is a relatively clean break.

Stone Maintenance: Specially formulated compounds used on a annual or semi-annual basis keep any surface in high traffic areas looking good year round.