The Bay

Annie in Richmond
Annie in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

New bedding

Great sales with VIP card . I redid my whole bedding collection. Bought hotel collection meridian quartz collection. Looks very very nice. Wish that each store had more stock though as I had to piece together the whole collection by going to other the bays around lower mainland

julia zhou in Vancouver
julia zhou in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

clothing

I love their clothing quilty! They're very well organize, and when i need to look for something, there workers will always know where everything is! I honestly love shopping at the bay because of the great service!

Thomas in Vancouver
Thomas in Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mattress Purchased at Bay Richmond

The sales person is not very pushy, gives a balanced view of the different mattress tried on. Delivery was right on time. Pricing is inline with what we saw in other competitors' advertisement.

vwou
vwou
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bot mattress and dining table

the in store service as this downtown location is awesome, on the furniture department, this Constantine sales guy really knows his stuff and spent hours teaching me about wood. the disappoitning thing is the delievery service. i believe they outsource their delivery service. first delivery attempt the driver got lost and didnt bother phoning in for directions. Second delivery the guys arrive, not very professional and polite at all. Delivery of the dining table was a mess too, they arrive at a totally different time, making me go home from work to meet them.

Jason in East Vancouver
Jason in East Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchased a sofa and recliner

I found the product (sofa and recliner) nice and reasonably priced. The saleman was poor. Not very organzied and confused. Delivery was done badly. They delivery will need to be re-scheduled now because the instructions on disassemblement was not followed.

5.5/10

Couch

Great furniture selection and the woman helping us had a lot of patience. We took forever deciding what colour fabric we wanted. The Bay has really excellent service. I highly recommend them.

Dave from Vancouver
Dave from Vancouver

Area rugs

Purchased 2 10x10 area rugs. The service staff assisted me in a professional manner understanding my budget and helping me stay in that budget. Would recommend to anyone. Did not pressure me.

9.8/10

home decoration

I find there's quality in their products. They stand behind their products. If any problems, they don't hesitate to refund. From time to time they have exceptional sales. For decor, they're very current, keep up with the times and always with class.