Temp Shield Roof Restoration

Tom in North Vancouver
Tom in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Discount roof repairs

I contracted Temp-Shield to shore up my roof . It was a tar and gravel on a Vancouver special . They swept off the gravel and power washed the remains . They then applied their product . They rolled on a membrane . They did this in August a few years ago and told me I couldn't walk on it for two to three months while it cured . In early December of that year we had water dripping into an upstairs bedroom . The company did not offer to help tarp the roof or anything . Instead they told us they couldn't do anything until the warm weather returned . Long story short it was like pulling teeth to get them back to our house . Their attempts to rectify the problem failed again and again . I finally got a real roofer to do the job right . I am now in the process of trying to collect money from Temp-Shield in a court ordered settlement .