Swan Roofing Services

18 Melanie Dr Brampton ON L6T 4K9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Malton  >  Swan Roofing Services

Reviews for Swan Roofing Services

Roof and eavesdrop

We had our roof and eavestrough done September 2017. Excellent service and workmanship. James and his crew were great. Everything was clean when they left. I would recommend them to anyone. Good job.

The Hazelaars

1 review Caledon, ON

Reshingle century home

I was impressed by the other reviews on Homestars and hired Swan Roofing to reshingle our home back in September 2016. A team of 3 young men worked in the searing heat and did a great job and ensured everything was tidy when they left each day. There was some buckling of the shingles in a few places so recently I contacted Mr Swan and within an hour the team was back to honour their warranty and the problems were corrected. The cause of the problem was a bit of a mystery to the very experienced Mr Swan but I was so appreciative of a company that made sure the problem was corrected at no charge as there are so many examples of companies dodging their responsibilities. I heartily recommend Swan Roofing company.

fiaz from Brampton
fiaz from Brampton

Roofing + Eves.

He might not be the cheeriest of guys out there. But he is very sincere and work is great.

Stripped and re-Roofed my house, and put in nice big eves with downspouts for my house and neighbours. All new vents.

Everything looks great. Great person to deal with. No upselling here.

Amie from Orangeville
Amie from Orangeville

Roof

They get the job done. I would recommend them anyone who wants roof done. reasonable pricing , clean up amazing haven't found one nail. Although Mr Swan isn't mr smily he does run a proper business. He got the job done when I wanted it to be done. Thanks to a great team for getting my new roof on.

Rick, Brampton
Rick, Brampton

New Shingles Installation

Over a year ago, I hired Swan Roofing to replace the shingles on my roof. To this day, I have not found any leaks. He and the two young men working for him seem to have done everything properly. They replaced the shingles, caulked certain areas of the roof, installed a metal valley, cleaned up well around the house, and hauled the old shingles away. On top of that, their work is guaranteed for ten years. I don't really have any major complaints to make.

Perhaps they could have done a "straighter" job in some places where they put the shingles on. I have noticed that other roofers who did other similar houses on my street seemed to do a "cleaner" and "straighter" job on the shingles along the edges of the roof. Also, the shingles near the metal valley could have been "tacked down" tighter so that they are closer to the metal valley.

Nevertheless, my roof has not leaked and it is over a year since the installation was done. I assume this is what counts the most.

Alison from Brampton
Alison from Brampton

9.8/10

This guy is great. He put on a new roof for me about 11 years ago. The price was competative and the roof has been solid. Last month however I had some ice daming (nothing to do with his workmanship just a weird weather thing). It cause water to come through my dining room ceiling. I called Swan and he was there in 20 minutes. He spent 2 hours up on my roof chipping ice and then refused to take any money!!!! I would recommend him to anyone. He really takes care of his customers even after the warrantee has run out.