Streakfree Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Vaughan  >  Streakfree Window Cleaning

Reviews for Streakfree Window Cleaning

Oliver Pauk in Toronto
Oliver Pauk in Toronto

2nd and 3rd floor window cleaning

Thank you, David, for your service this week. I greatly appreciate your efforts and that you went above and beyond to help me out. I found the price to be very reasonable as well. I'll definitely be in touch again.

Thank you for the great review Oliver. We were happy to be of help!

1 review Caledon, ON

Window Cleaning

Window Cleaning:
David did a great job on 2 houses - my parents & my own. He was on time & completed a thorough cleaning (inside & outside). I will definitely hire David again in the future. Thanks!
John

Thank you John for the great review. It was a pleasant experience working with you and your parents. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best Wishes,
Jenn and David

Laura
Laura

Windows and power wash

Excellent service. Prompt, efficient and professional. Very nice guys as well! Would highly recommend their services.

Thank you for the great review Laura.

Char in King City
Char in King City

Window Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning

I give STREAKFREE an 11 out of 10!!!!!
David and his staff were AMAZING!!!
They cleaned windows inside & outside & gutters
A perfect job, Gleaming windows, gutters cleaned-
David so personable - areal pleasure.
Price was great - will have them back next year!

Thank you for the glowing review! We look forward to seeing you next year.

Fabricio
Fabricio

Windowns cleaning

David got at my place On time, service well executed, fast and fair price. I recommend David for sure

Thank you for your great review. We look forward to doing business with you again!

gaspdesignservices
gaspdesignservices

Post construction clean up

David did an outstanding job cleaning windows on the inside & outside. Very professional & courteous service. I would use StreakFree Window Cleaning again & would gladly recommend it.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Eavestrough clean

Presented as very professional, hard-working.
Arrived to appointment on time.
Did not leave any leftover debris. No sales pitches for future work orders.
I would definitely recommend and/or use this company again!

Thank you for kind review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Joanne
Joanne

Window cleaning, power

Streakfree Window Cleaning
416-748-7397
6030 Bathurst St suite 1711
Toronto
M2R

I really liked great job they did washing my exterior windows & frames the job was done through & the were very friendly. They also power washed my eves drought, stucco railing & porch. Which came out very clean. I would definitely use them for future. They don't cut corners in their work.

Hi Joanne,

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. We thank you for the glowing review!

T in
T in

Exterior window cleaning

I needed the job done quickly and they came through by calling me within a short time of requesting a quote and came the next day. Did a thorough job at a great price. I would use them again. Thank you!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to working with you again.

Murphy
Murphy

Window cleaning

Arrived on time. Work carried out efficiently. Took care when moving ladder inside and outside the home.

Thank you Mrs. Murphy for your kind words.

David

More about Streakfree Window Cleaning

Streakfree is a family-operated business with over 20 years of experience in providing complete window and eaves trough cleaning services throughout the Greater Metropolitan Area and surrounding regions. Streakfree Window and Eaves Cleaning is your trusted window and eaves cleaning company in Toronto. With years of experience we have delevolped ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?