Stouffville Garage Doors

Reviews for Stouffville Garage Doors

Al in York Region
Al in York Region

Excellent Garage Door Installation

Justin did a great job installing a pair of Richards-Wilcox doors at my place this spring. The process working with them was very straight forward and they provided some good advice on selecting a new garage door. Price was competitive and installation (workmanship) was excellent.

Thank you Al for your very kind review. We're glad that you're happy with your new doors.

WL in Markham
WL in Markham

New garage doors

Highly recommend this company. Justin did a great job and paid special attention to details. He made sure everything was aligned and the garage door operated smoothly. The clean up was fantastic and we are pleased with the new garage door. Simon was also great at explaining the different garage doors available and especially the quality of the hardware needed that a lot of people overlook.

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad that you are happy with your new garage door !

marilynlane in Whitchurch-Stouffville
marilynlane in Whitchurch-Stouffville
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Garage Doors

Love this company and their employees. They helped us out with maintenance before we replaced the garage door. Always professional and personable -- so decided to use them to replace door. Fantastic service and very competitive price. Would strongly recommend them!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service, great results

We are so happy with our new door. Justin did a super job installing and cleaning up after. Donna was a great help in the office. We would recommend highly

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad that you're happy with your door !

Tom from Whitchurch-stouffville
Tom from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Garage Door Repair

Needed a repair to garage door as a cable had snapped. Picked these guys due to other reviews on here. Fast service, courteous and very knowledgable - at a price that was very fair!

Frank from Aurora
Frank from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage door repair

Torsion spring for my garage door snapped after 17 years -- now I know how heavy these doors really are!! Left a VM with this company in the evening, based on a recommendation; Jim came the next afternoon. Fixed it within 30 mins.

Jonathan from Markham
Jonathan from Markham

Garage Door Repair

The torsion spring of one of my parent's garage door snapped on the weekend, rendering the door useless and un-operable. I reached out to Stouffville Garage Door via their company website email and Monday first thing, I received a call back from Justin. I described the problem to him and quickly gave a quote of $150 + tax and said the problem could be serviced by the next day.

Promptly on the next day, one of their specialists, Jim, showed up right on time and fixed the issue. He was very professional and helpful. We were very happy with the result and the service cost was quite reasonable. We will be reaching out to them again for any future garage door needs.

petepambis .
petepambis .

replaced gear kit for my Craftsman garage door opener

My garage door would not open when pressing on the garage door opener switch. All I would hear was noise but no movement of the chain. I called Stouffville at around 8 am in the morning and received a call back from their office before 9 am. After describing the issue over the phone, the secretary thought that it was most likely the gear that was faulty. She said that the approx cost to replace was $150 plus tax for parts and labour. Sounded reasonalble to me. The technician came out before noon same day and had it repaired within an hour. Great service and very friendly. Will call them in the future if needed again.

G in Thornhill
G in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Garage door spring

My spring broke. I called around for some quotes and these guys gave a reasonable offer, so I hired them. Job was done quick, painless and without surprises. I didn't even have to be home for them to work on it. Nice experience!

Greg outside Aurora
Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews Gormley, ON

Install new door, rails, insulation

Wide selection to choose from. Same day inspection and on the spot estimate. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Short order and delivery time. then completely installed in less than 2 hours. Perfectly!

More about Stouffville Garage Doors

Residential and Commercial Garage Doors, Customized To Suit Your Home's Design.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?