Stonewood Products Inc

Reviews for Stonewood Products Inc

Frustrated in Mississauga
Frustrated in Mississauga

Granite Countertops

We had granite countertops installed in Spring 2005. We had several problems with the installers, too many to mention. Long story short, the seams are splitting, I have gaps between the granite pieces. This is because they matched the seam of the granite with the seam of the plywood underneath which results in a large gap due to the lack of support under the countertop. We thought about replacing the granite but it wasn't that easy because an entire wall of cabinets sits on top of the granite which means they too would have to be removed. They also left a mess after installing the countertops. I paid them a visit in summer 2006 and discovered they had gone out of business! Anyone who knows of their whereabouts, please let me know. Or, if you too have been a victim of these fly by night scam artists please post it. Maybe together we can file a class action suit against them.
Sincerely Frustrated!

Claude227
Claude227

Granite countertops

They took 2500 dollars of my deposit money and I still have not seen any countertops. 2 weeks of calling, camping out infront of their "closed" building only to be told that they've moved. I managed to find the owner and he promised he'd be here to finish the job. I have seen nothing.

Gorge Kat from Hamilton
Gorge Kat from Hamilton

flooring

Amazing products and great service. Many products to choose from the customer service is outstanding. No one can beat their prices