Steam Kleen

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Vaughan  >  Steam Kleen  >  Basement sewage flood
Paula from North York

Steam Kleen
416-801-9393
33 Centre Ave
Toronto
M2M 3W2

I called Jay for a quote when our main floor toilet overflowed and came pouring out of our basement ceiling. He returned my call promptly and was honest about what he could do and what was a reasonable expectation. He came when he said he would and cleaned the carpet, replaced the under pad, dried the carpet and steam cleaned. He also moved the wall unit and after a few days of drying, he returned and replaced everything and steam cleaned the entire basement. When there was a damp smell a few days later, he returned without question and left us a industrial size dehumidifier for a few days. I was very satisfied with his service and cleaning. He always wore shoe covers and was very polite. No complaints and quite accommodating. Thanks Jay. I won't hesitate to recommend to you.

Thanks for your review of Steam Kleen Innovations. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of us again. Thanks again!