Steam Kleen

Reviews for Steam Kleen

josiecaputo
josiecaputo

Cleaning drapes, carpets, mattresses

Fast efficient and went above and beyond what he was going to do. He did a lot of extras without charging extra. Strongly recommend.

Brad C.
Brad C.

Steam cleaning

I had a huge urine stain on my couch that would have ruined it but Jay from Steam Kleen came to my place on a Sunday and did such a thorough job that the stain and smell are gone. Huge relief that I don’t have to buy a new couch. Definitely recommend him!

Andy
Andy

carpet cleaning

awesome professional service and great price and very clean and very professional staff. good timing and behaviour

SK in Toronto
SK in Toronto

Scotch Guarding Experience

EDIT: After posting this review Jay contacted me to remedy the situation. He came within the week and cleaned the stain at no charge. When he arrived it was obvious he was going as quickly as possible, but he did show up. After drying it looks better than before, but not perfect. If I did this again I'd just pay to get the couch cleaned, and not bother with the Scotch Guard. Nevertheless, he did follow-up.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
Had my new white couch Scotch Guarded with a "guarantee" that it would last 5 years. Immediately after the treatment, I was concerned that liquid was not beading off the couch, as I expected, but rather would still sink in. Jay informed me this was normal, and that if there was an issue he would clean the couch for free within 3 years.

2.5 years in, a drink stain got on my couch that did not wipe off - Called Jay and he told me that I'd have to pay $150+ to get the couch cleaned. Feel taken advantage of. Would not recommend paying for this service.

Review has 1 previous version
AFTTORONTO
AFTTORONTO

Great service with a smile.

The guys from Steamkleen did a great job on our sad looking carpets in the basement. They look and smell like new. Professional and courteous service. Worth every penny! Thanks Jay!

Thanks for your review of Steam Kleen Innovations. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of us again. Thanks again!

cinmwhyte
cinmwhyte

Service

Thank you so much for your generosity and excellent service! You came to one of my cleaning client's home on a busy Friday and provided a professional and friendly upholstery clean. My client was thrilled and intends to recommend your services to her work colleagues. On a personal note from one business owner to another... it's nice to know there are good people in the cleaning service industry who look out for each other Thanks again!

jamiemhcampbell
jamiemhcampbell

Couch & Carpet Steamclean

Joe and his team came and steam cleaned our couches and rugs and did so in timely fashion. They were on time and I really appreciate them wearing the protective shoe covers. Would recommend and use again.

Quick & Easy

We heard about Jay through our realtor and set up an appointment to have our upstairs cleaned before putting our home up for sale. Getting a hold of him was easy, and he called ahead of time to ask if they could come earlier, and also showed up a bit before our appointment. I always appreciate when services show up on time, so this is great!

Steam Klean was quick, respectful (shoe covers) and did a good job. We are pleased with the service and would recommend them to others in the future.

mike
mike

steam cleaning of couch, carpet and floor

They showed up exactly on time, we're very courteous and cleaned up when they were done. They did more than was in scope as they also did a couple of small rugs. Overall a good experience

More about Steam Kleen

Since 1986 Steam Kleen is one among the leading family owned professional and friendly cleaning services specialize in carpet cleaning and repair using the latest hi-pressure steam technology in the Greater Toronto.

Besides carpet cleaning we offer the following services.,
Carpet Cleaning
Rug Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning
Water Damage
Duct Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning

Steam Kleen respects the enviornment and we always work with extensive care and always use natural friendly products to clean your home or office. We use the best products to give you the best cleaning result.