Steam Kleen

Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Steam Kleen

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Steam Cleaning of Rugs

Jay came and cleaned 2 wool carpets and did an excellent job. They hadn't been cleaned in years and there was some soot on one of the carpets. He went over each part of the carpet a few times, and was able to remove the soot spots. Also, he moved some furniture as there wasn't enough space to move it all off the carpet at once. Also, he came the same day I called! I am so thankful.

Sharon
Sharon

Carpet Steam Cleaning

Jay and his team @ Steam Kleen had steamed and disinfected my carpets when I moved in 3 years ago. So, of course since Jay did such an excellent job then, I had saved his business card and called him again. Jay made it easy to arrange an appointment and arrived on time, fully equipped to get to work. Jay helped me move some heavy furniture out of the way and went to work immediately. No mess, no fuss - job done to perfection within an hour. I am very happy with the results - all stains removed, even in my dining room area rug. Thanks Jay - I will call again and highly recommend you to all my friends!

Jay Nader

hiralamin78
hiralamin78

Steam Clean

Steam Kleen was professional, reliable and thorough.
Jay and his team did a great job steam cleaning our sectional, area rugs, and dining table chairs.
His quote was very reasonable, and we would definitely call them again!

Thank you, Jay!!

Thanks for your review of Steam Kleen Innovations. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of us again. Thanks again! Jay Nader

Kathleen
Kathleen

Steamed carpets & furniture

Professional and super fast. Inquired about a quote and they can the next afternoon. Nice job!

josiecaputo
josiecaputo

Cleaning drapes, carpets, mattresses

Fast efficient and went above and beyond what he was going to do. He did a lot of extras without charging extra. Strongly recommend.

Brad C.
Brad C.

Steam cleaning

I had a huge urine stain on my couch that would have ruined it but Jay from Steam Kleen came to my place on a Sunday and did such a thorough job that the stain and smell are gone. Huge relief that I don’t have to buy a new couch. Definitely recommend him!

Andy
Andy

carpet cleaning

awesome professional service and great price and very clean and very professional staff. good timing and behaviour

SK in Toronto
SK in Toronto

Scotch Guarding Experience

EDIT: After posting this review Jay contacted me to remedy the situation. He came within the week and cleaned the stain at no charge. When he arrived it was obvious he was going as quickly as possible, but he did show up. After drying it looks better than before, but not perfect. If I did this again I'd just pay to get the couch cleaned, and not bother with the Scotch Guard. Nevertheless, he did follow-up.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
Had my new white couch Scotch Guarded with a "guarantee" that it would last 5 years. Immediately after the treatment, I was concerned that liquid was not beading off the couch, as I expected, but rather would still sink in. Jay informed me this was normal, and that if there was an issue he would clean the couch for free within 3 years.

2.5 years in, a drink stain got on my couch that did not wipe off - Called Jay and he told me that I'd have to pay $150+ to get the couch cleaned. Feel taken advantage of. Would not recommend paying for this service.

Review has 1 previous version
AFTTORONTO
AFTTORONTO

Great service with a smile.

The guys from Steamkleen did a great job on our sad looking carpets in the basement. They look and smell like new. Professional and courteous service. Worth every penny! Thanks Jay!

cinmwhyte
cinmwhyte

Service

Thank you so much for your generosity and excellent service! You came to one of my cleaning client's home on a busy Friday and provided a professional and friendly upholstery clean. My client was thrilled and intends to recommend your services to her work colleagues. On a personal note from one business owner to another... it's nice to know there are good people in the cleaning service industry who look out for each other Thanks again!

More about Steam Kleen

Since 1986 Steam Kleen is one among the leading family owned professional and friendly cleaning services specialize in carpet cleaning and repair using the latest hi-pressure steam technology in the Greater Toronto. Besides carpet cleaning we offer the following services. , Carpet Cleaning Rug Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Water Damage Duct ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Vaughan?