Tile Depot

Jon in NW-SA
Jon in NW-SA
8 reviews San Antonio, TX

Dining room tiling

I had been wanting to put tile in my dining room and get rid of the carpet there but wanted to do it myself. A friend of mine offered to help me so I decided to take him up on this. We went to Tile Depot, and I was surprised at their selection. They had a lot of different styles and sizes to choose from and their prices could not be beat. We had gone to other stores and I have to admit they had the better quality tile for the price. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, even gave us a few tips. When I got home I started going through the tile boxes and found only a few squares cracked or broken. We were able to exchange this broken tiles for some good ones at no charge. Overall, I was very pleased with them.