Somerset Construction Ltd.

Builders
4 De Quincy Blvd Toronto ON M3H 1Y5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North York  >  Somerset Construction Ltd.  >  Complete 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home renovation
William from Toronto
William from Toronto

Complete 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home renovation

Somerset Construction Ltd.
416-638-8664
4 De Quincy Blvd
Toronto
M3H 1Y5

My wife and I hired Somerset Construction (Graeme Sperber) in the summer of 2006 after purchasing a house built in the 1960's which required updating in every possible way. We worked with Somerset Construction, Architect (Richard Wengle) and Interior Designer (SG Designs) to compete a complete gut and rebuild of the entire interior and some exterior work as well. Somerset were an absolute pleasure to deal with and completed their work on time without sacrificing quality. I have renovated many time before and would definitely use Somerset again in the future (I can't say the say for anyone else I have ever used). Graeme was always easy to deal with and resolved problems (unavoidable in a renovation this size) in a very business like and timely manner. His trades were all skilled workers and all had very competitive pricing. Lastly, Graeme has been excellent in clearing up any deficiencies in workmanship, after the job was complete (very few).