Smart Roofing Inc.

2045 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X

Reviews for Smart Roofing Inc.

me.cj
me.cj

Roof

Excellent company. We dealt with Bob Morgan for our new roof but before we had our roof installed, Bob was kind enough to come on the spur of the moment to help us with a broken and frozen downspout.
Bob was very knowledgeable and gave us excellent advice on choosing the best shingles for our house. The installation crew were also very professional and respected our property as well as our neighbour's property. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you ladies, it was a pleasure dealing with you both and thank you for such a kind and detailed review!- Bob

garry
garry

Complete roof and later inspection

Complete roof done 14 years ago.
I was concerned at age of roof and possible damage from storm and recent rains.
Jerry came out promptly and walked the roof and said roof was good for several more years. No signs of shingle damage..no curling or lifting and none missing...no charge .. "you are our customer and we want you to be happy"
Pretty good for all those years I thought.

Thank you so much for being our loyal, long standing customer and for your review!

Joyce in
Joyce in

roof, soffits, fascia, eaves and downspouts

The roof installation went well and was installed as promised 2011 The colour of the roof and eavestroughs are very pretty. It goes well with the windows and is a Slate colour. They have a large selection of quality shingles. The workman are efficient and clean.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your review Joyce!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

ROOF

Excellent Customer Service- Reassured that the shingles and the job would be top notch and it was. The crew was professional, positive, willing to work hard, passionate about the work they were doing. The job was checked over by a supervisor - good service.

Thank you for the opportunity to complete your roof and for your great review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roofing and Eavestrough

Immediately after I posted the review, I was contacted by the company in an attempt to rectify the situation. I was compensated for the additional money that I had to spend to fix the issue. Happy that my concerns were taken seriously; just wish that this was the case back in 2014/2015. The roof job was completed as expected.

In 2014, Smart Roofing replaced the existing roof on our home. In addition, the eavestrough was replaced. The existing downspout was changed to a 'Y' connector as it was a requirement by the city to disconnect the downspout from the sewer system. Instead of using or replacing the Y connector, the installer connected the new downspout to the sewer system. Over the course of 3 months I attempted to get Smart Roofing to rectify the situation. I was promised that they would resolve it when the weather was warmer. They did not follow through with their commitment and I ended up paying another company to fix the issue. Very disappointed with the lack of ownership by Smart Roofing,

Review has 1 previous version

Our apologies for not being able to find the replacement part, we did however, look high and low for the "Y" Connector with a valve in it. We are very happy that you were able to locate one with the city and we had no problem compensating you for the money that you had to spend on it. We have always taken your concerns seriously but for such a small part we had extreme difficulty locating this connector. We know that you are very happy with the roof and eavestrough and we appreciate you being our customer.

MichelM
MichelM

Smart Roofing is fast, very professional and do top quality work at a competitve price. They delivered on time and they cleaned everything after the work. Even if it is hard to think positively about redoing a roof, we are very pleased to see how this work improved the look of our house! Thank you to Jerry and his team for the professional work and the peace of mind.

Thank you for your review and for being our valued customer!

Matt B.
Matt B.

Replaced our existing roof.

We have a home in Joshua Creek in Oakville which is about 13 years old. The original roof was still in adequate condition, however, my wife and I had noticed many of the homes around the neighborhood had started to show signs of shingles deteriorating or missing. The fact that our builder was not required by Oakville building codes to use tar paper or some type of weather shield below the shingles when the house was constructed was disappointing for me. Coming from Minnesota this is standard practise. This likely would have extended the life of our roof and others around us. I guess that was a short term cost the builder did not want to consider.
We currently are making a few improvements to our home and replacing our shingles was not on the top of the list at this point. As everyone knows, replacing your shingles is one of the necessary evils of home ownership if you plan to stay in your home for any length of time. We decided to move forward with the shingle replacement now versus waiting 3-5 years down the road and face increased costs and/or potential costly roof repairs.
I was referred to Smart Roofing by a friend who was currently using them to replace their shingles. I met with Jerry from Smart Roofing. He was very professional and thorough when explaining the various options and cost. The work was done in a timely fashion. The workers did an excellent job and also did a great job in cleaning up after they finished. When I met with Jerry to pay the balance of the bill there were no extra or hidden costs. The amount I paid was exactly what I had been quoted. I definitely would recommend Smart Roofing to anyone who has to replace their shingles, or do any other roof repair.

Thank you for your detailed review. It was our pleasure having you as our customer and we appreciate you putting your trust in us to take care of your roofing needs!

Anne
Anne

Roof replacement

Jerry and his team gave us excellent customer service on our roof redo. The completed the job quickly and gave us good advice along the way. The new roof looks great!

Thank you for choosing Smart Roofing Inc.!

Bryan
Bryan

New Roof

바람때문에 지붕을 몇번이나 고치고 어쩔수 없이 얼마 돼지도 않은 지붕을 없애고 다시 깔아야 되는 상황이엇는데... 몇군데 가격을 알아보고 smart roofing 으로 결정하게 되엇습니다. 슁글 품질도 좋고 워렌티도 길고 그런데 가격은 오히려 다른데보다 더 좋앗습니다. 한국분들 꼭 찾으실 필요가 없어요. 일도 하루만에 다 끝내고. 화장실 선터널 물이 좀 고인다고 하니까 그날 와서 고쳐 주셧어요. 물론 앞으로 더 지켜봐야하겟지만 일단은 대만족! 강추입니다. In summary, great quality shingles, good and on-time work and very good workmanship warranty for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend to my close friends and family.

Thank you so much for choosing Smart Roofing Inc. and for your recommendation!

Judy Midgley from Etobicoke
Judy Midgley from Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New roof and now flat roof repair

I had a complete new roof on my home 3 years ago. Smart Roof did a thorough and professional job on my roof. They did the entire roof with the exception of my flat roof balcony. This was our understanding when they did the roof. The balcony was rebuilt with a supposedly more durable design only 8 years ago. I had it rebuilt because it leaked before. I have repaired that ceiling 3 times. I thought it was ok now. It wasn't. A few years later, I experienced leaking in the vicinity of the balcony yet again. The ceiling is again a mess. After a thorough inspection today by Bob and Jerry of Smart Roof, I have a contract with Smart Roof to do a complete repair. Since it is flat roof, it requires experts. They will guarantee all work and I am sure that along with the rest of my roof, it will now be leak free and I can safely have the ceiling repaired

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the opportunity to investigate the cause of the balcony leaking and for trusting us with your flat balcony roof. We appreciate you being our valued return customer!

More about Smart Roofing Inc.

For over 15 years Smart Roofing Inc. has provided full service roofing for residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our skilled, experienced craftsmen, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your full satisfaction.

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and service commitment with fair prices. For your protection we are fully insured, bonded and licensed, and are proud members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer from 6 to 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship and only experienced crews of roofers are used. Smart Roofing has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

Please contact us today for a free estimate or visit our showroom. At Smart Roofing Inc. "We protect what you value most". Make the SMART choice.
_____________________________________________
Slate,Cedar Shingles,Cedar Shake,Fiberglass Plastic Tiles, Enviro Shake, Metal and Flat Roofs as well as eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding and copper work, skylight installation, full roof inspections