Smart Roofing Inc.

905-361-9900
2045 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X

After the terrible wind storms in November 2014 I lost a large portion of the shingles on my roof. I called Bob Morgan and he was there the next day to take a look at the damage and provide me with a quote for the roof replacement. It was very reasonable and Bob was very thoughtful and clear in his explanation of types of shingles and all the other information that was relevant to replacing my roof. I appreciated the time he took to go over all the options and provide me with the best possible solution for my roofing needs. I was extremely impressed with the timeliness of the Bob and his team doing the work - keeping in mind there we many damaged roofs at that time and it was the end of November - the Smart Roofing team was there in less than a week and the job was completed in a couple of days. The workers were courteous, professional and reliable. I would highly recommend Smart Roofing, and thanks to Bob and the team at Smart Roofing, I now have the peace of mind that comes with an excellent roof.

Thank you for choosing Smart Roofing Inc. and for putting your trust in us to take care of your roofing needs!