Shanks A & G Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Plumbing
717A Mount Pleasant Rd, 2nd Floor Toronto ON M4S 2N4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Shanks A & G Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Shanks A & G Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Carla Canizares from Toronto

Our 20 year old toilets needed complete overhauls - replacement of the stacks and seals. Other suppliers we spoke to told us to buy new and they'd install. Shanks said no problem and we booked a date. The day before they were due to arrive our hot water heater gave up the ghost - water all over the place etc. We called them immediately and the next day all the work was done. They switched out water heaters, did all the repairs, took care of the natural gas hook up and more. The staff they sent knew exactly what they were doing, the scheduling of parts arrival | installation was seamless. I would recommend them without hesitation.

john zimnoch in Toronto

I suppose we first employed Shanks 25 years ago and Dave just came over to do a plumbing job a few days ago. Whatever household job we need Clarky is our first call. I never question price because good quality work costs and they always deliver.

As a real estate agent with my name on the line I do not hesitate to use their services and nor should you !

George Henry in Toronto

Shanks came in to fix a toilet that was acting up so I had the gentleman take a look at all of my other plumbing fixtures at the same time. He fixed the toilet along with 2 others and ordered parts for 2 faucets. Professional, reliable and good communication. Yes I will use services again and recommend to family and friends. Thanks Shanks!

Anna from North Toronto

Our shower stopped working and Shanks had to change the part. (All the fixtures we bought 15 years ago from another company broke so we knew this was the list likely the case.)

They ordered something that went well with our other bathroom fixtures.

We've used them for decades with our radiators and knew they are a very dependable and trustworthy company.

We couldn't be happier and we'll use them next month when we renovate our kitchen.

Kevin G in Toronto

Great experience from start to finish. Pulled out my old bathroom, and completely rebuilt it. The walls are now insulated and straight for the first time! Beautiful vanity, tiling, fixtures, etc. The plumbers were also super nice which made life much easier. I would definitely use Shanks for any future plumbing needs!