ServiceMaster Of East Toronto

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
1146 Aerowood Dr Mississauga ON L4W 1Y5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Mississauga  >  ServiceMaster Of East Toronto

Reviews for ServiceMaster Of East Toronto

Flood Reatoration

I used ServiceMaster through my insurance company after a flood in my condo. They said the right things immediately afterward to reassure me, and have me believe they’d do a quality restoration. It was a disaster. They didn’t start the job when they said they would, it took far longer than they said it would, and they didn’t finish small things they should have in my view. I was out of my condo for months. Some of the trades they use were good; others were horrible. I had to hire another contractor to finish the work they started, and I wish I’d hired the second contractor in the first place — they were fantastic. I would never recommend ServiceMaster of East Toronto, nor would I work with them again.

sean cowan in Toronto
sean cowan in Toronto

New hard wood floors after

We used service master after we had a flood.
They were great.
They upgraded up to great floors, dark chocolate brown.
We were also dealing with our home insurance at the time and the two communicated well to get the job done!
Thanks
Sean and Greg from Toronto

Jeanelle from North York
Jeanelle from North York

9.8/10

renovation of basement, carpeting, painting

Service Master was a great company to deal with. All servicemen were professional and courteous. My husband and I were very satisfied with every aspect of the work done. We would not hesitate to call Service Master for any other jobs that we want done in the future and will share this with friends.