Sears Home Heating And Cooling Services

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Sears Home Heating And Cooling Services

Reviews for Sears Home Heating And Cooling Services

Ruth from North York
Ruth from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Air Conditioning

I have finally had it with Sears servicing my furnace and air conditioning. they are late or don't show, when they do show they don't have the tools to do the job, they reschedule, maybe show and again don't have the tools to do the job???
Not what they used to be!

R A from Mississauga
R A from Mississauga

Furnace Warranty Repair

Furnace broke down Thurs aft. when temperatures hit below zero at night. Promised repair would be done by the next day. Spoke to Sears 4 times on Fri., only to be told at the END of the day that the part was not even on it's way yet!! And with a family member recovering from surgery, freezing temperatures & high stress of dealing with the run-around they've given us is the last thing we need right now! They told us to go out & purchase space heaters ... and who's covering the electricity bill to run all these heaters, plus the cost for firewood? Hoping the pipes don't freeze, as temperatures overnight dropped to low 50's because it's unsafe to leave heaters on unattended! They offered us $30 credit on our Sears card & they won't cover hotel costs ... really?!!? Is this how Sears' Warranty service works?!? 0 out of 10

DOMINIC from Toronto
DOMINIC from Toronto

SEARS furnace

This complaint is on behalf of my retired ailing parents. They spent $4000 with Sears for a new furnace installed last November 29th 2011. Intermittent heat problem. Temperatures getting cold.Called in complaint October 5th 2012 they inspected Oct 9th.Said they would call when the part arrived. We called them back on the 15th.and was shuffled from one person to another and told it was backordered until at least the 29th. Offering no guarantee or solution.Spent the better part of an hour today the 17th shuffling through extensions and auto attendants trying to get some answers to no avail. My parents are old school and went to Sears on reputation. Not imperessed.

osmel in Thornhill
osmel in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Bought air conditioner, furnace an water heater november 2011

The installation was very messy, took longer than expected, the draining pipes are across the hallway. called the salesperson and no one came to check it. The air conditioner is not working, not only received an appointment 7 days after but the worst manners I have seen.

Roula Tsimicalis in North york
Roula Tsimicalis in North york

furnace

My furnace staled and Sears was able to replace my furnace the next day at a competitive price. They came in and installed quickly, they where efficient and knowledgeable. Because of my positive experience with them I refereed them to 2 of my friends who both purchased furnaces from Sears.

JeffTO
JeffTO

Duct Cleaning

Sears Home Heating And Cooling Services
1-800-732-7747
Toronto

I called Sears Home Services to clean my ducts when I moved into my new home. They did a decent job - I found them a little over priced and from I knew at the time I was pretty satisfied. When I had them cleaned again the following year from a different company(long story was given a free cleaning for something) I was told that they were very dirty and that they should not be that dirty only a year later. So while I was somewhat pleased at first I was not so happy in the eant