Evergreen Hardware & Electric Incorporated

Old account
Old account
5 reviews Apache Junction, AZ

Fixing and Mounting Bird Cages

I visited Evergreen Electric on a whim, I originally planned Home Depot but it was too far and wanted to try a new place. The service I received was exceptional to say the least. Walking in the door I had two gentlemen greet me and let me know that they could help me find anything I needed.

After about five mintues of navigating the small store, I was lost as to where to find flat washers. One of the guys noticed my frustration and asked what I was building. It turns out he knew what I needed, even finding longer screws than I thought possible. It was VERY cheap for everything, I probably would've wasted at least another hour and doubled my costs had I gone to Home Depot.