Rona Lansing - Martin Grove Rd

Building Supplies and Hardware
1170 Martin Grove Rd Toronto ON M9W 4X1
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Rexdale  >  Rona Lansing - Martin Grove Rd

Reviews for Rona Lansing - Martin Grove Rd

kidpower
kidpower

Fencing

I was desperately looking for someone to build my fence and it was getting late in the season. I finally called Rona, went in to see Alan the project manager, and he set everything up .
I also had a great delivery guy named Orlando, and I want to thank them for taking the time to deliver and locate materials without hurting the new concrete.
Great work guys and I would use them again!

katelyn from London
katelyn from London
1 review London, ON

deck

great service great advice and fast results!!reccomended proper cement for our backyard needs!no hassles just satisfaction!customers are listened to and replyed to accordingly.I would recommend for anyone whos in need of advice for materials needed for decks or porches

sony from Toronto
sony from Toronto

plywood

Rona Lansing - Martin Grove Rd
416-241-9167
1170 Martin Grove Rd
Toronto
M9W 4X1

I bought plywood from this store with some other tool to finish my basement and I was surprised of the quality of the plywood. not only that, I was left with a few extra sheets that I didn't know what to do with, the manager gladly refunded them.

zafranh
zafranh
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Rona had a great selections of Kitchen cabinets, we went and selected and the team came to our location and did an excellent job in fixing and redoing the kitchen

Robert
Robert

Special Order

I was in search of a certain type of sliding closet doors. Could not find at any other Rona or other stores for that matter. One evening I was on my way to have dinner at a nearby restaurant and on the way I saw the old Rona signage while I was at a red light. At first, it had not dawned on to go in and check them out because I already gave up. But then I said to myself, "What are you dong avoid the Only Rona that haven't gone to. So I pulled into the parking lot, went inside. I spoke to the person that was in the Special Projects department he was able to find the doors that I was looking for and had one on display. So I placed my order and was told it would take two to three week, I got my doors in a week. Thanks Rona!

John from Innisfil
John from Innisfil

Build Room

I had to obtain some hardware to finish a room in my house. I went to Rona and I had to wait for a bit. The service wasn't the best but I found what I was looking for and I finished the room.