Robert Ward's Captured Moments - No Longer In Business

Art & Print
20 Broadlands Blvd North York ON M3A 1J2
HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Toronto  >  Robert Ward's Captured Moments - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Robert Ward's Captured Moments - No Longer In Business

ade from Toronto
ade from Toronto

photograpgh

received their Cd's with beatiful photographs. Their service at the booth was excellent. I recommend everyone to come to the next home show and visit them. I loved all the pictures

ellen urowitz from Toronto
ellen urowitz from Toronto

Frames

Wow! Is all I could say from when I went into the store found the right frame at the right cost. I get so many compliements on it. It makes it even nicer. I will not shop anywear else for frames.

Roman Carvajal  in Toronto
Roman Carvajal in Toronto

Artworks

Absolutely unique collection! Once you visit you always want to go back for more. I was searching for a piece of art to decorate my living room all over the city. In this place I found 3 artworks I couldn't live without.

Pauline in Richmond Hill
Pauline in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Photo artwork

I admired Bob's passion on natural wildife photo taking. I was told there were more than 200 plus collections in the studio. I enjoyed every moment during the stay there. Finally, I bought a beautiful piece of art from there. The price is very reasonable.

Costas
Costas
1 review ,

Photograph

I received their Cd's with beatiful photographs. Their servie at the booth was excellent. I recommend everyone to come to the next home show and visit them. I loved all the pictures

Allan From Toronto
Allan From Toronto

Beautiful photographs!

I received a copy of Robert Ward’s CD which was full of beautiful photographs. I found many photos that I loved, but settled on a wonderful photo of northern Ontario. I plan to purchase more photos in the future. Excellent!

T & G H. from Scarborough
T & G H. from Scarborough

Photographs

We have purchased approx 15 beautiful photographs over the years for ourselves and as gifts. We are extremely proud of all our photographs especially the four autumn scenes in our living room.
With Bob's choice of frames and mats it was easy to match our decor.

Wendy M. , Scarborough
Wendy M. , Scarborough

Framed Nature Photos

I purchased two framed photos as a 40th birthday gift for my brother-in-law. They were beautiful Ontario scenes, and everyone loved them! Robert has an eye for interesting nature photos. I especially love his loon pictures.

Jane from Port Perry
Jane from Port Perry

Framed Photographs

I am the owner of many of Bob's photographs. They can be purchased in any size, any frame and any matt. They can reflect your particular love of nature, i.e. birds, animals and scenes of various landscapes from all 4 seasons. Great wedding gifts or you can give a gift certificate.

More about Robert Ward's Captured Moments - No Longer In Business

Art, Limited Edition Photographs. 20 years in business, personally hand print & frame.
Looking for Art & Print pros in Toronto?