Reliable Parts Ltd

651 McCowan Rd Toronto ON M1J 1K3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Reliable Parts Ltd

Reviews for Reliable Parts Ltd

Microwave Part

I ordered a part to be shipped to my home. Instead, it was shipped to a Scarborough location. I was still charged the extra shipping fee. I called customer service 3 times to resolve the situation. Eventually, I went to the store to pick up the part and asked for the shipping fee to be refunded. They wouldn't refund it. I was given the excuse that the system wouldn't allow it. I was offered a 10% discount on my next purchase which I'll never use.

Daniel in Scarborough
Daniel in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Dryer Repair

I had an almost 20 year old Camco Dryer that needed repairing. The dryer timer component had to be either replaced or repaired. I did alot of research online to get an estimate on how much it would cost, it turns out it would have cost me almost $200 if I had to get it looked at. Thankfully Reliable Parts was able to quickly identify the timer and knew exactly how to fix it. In the end, it cost much less as well. Highly recommended.

Marion in Ajax
Marion in Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

dishwasher rack replacement

This place is a hidden gem of replacement parts. My dishwasher was only 3 years old when the top rack bracket broke down. The plastic rollers and various parts that go with it, after so many uses, finally cracked and broke. Reliable Parts personnel were very helpful and were able to find me a replacement part for the discontinued ones.

Great place to find replacement parts and very knowledgeable personnel.

JB Scarborough
JB Scarborough
10 reviews ,

Consultation on appliance repair

After dealing with an unscrupulous appliance repair company, this company helped us get the right parts and gave us a selection of reliable technicians who they felt could meet our needs. Very helpful in a frustrating situation.