Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Frank Fleischer in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The proposal, the design the price and the performance were all good... not really better that some other proposals. What made me choose Rainbow was that a couple of years back I had a basement leak problem, and after other contractors had proposed a variety of expensive potential solutions, Rob from Rainbow told me how I could fix the problem myself with a small expenditure at Home Depot and about a half-hour of my own time, with no special skills needed. Bottom line... I trust him and I wasn't disappointed.

Thank you for the kind words. One of our company policies is honesty and I am glad we did not dissappoint.

Rebecca B in York
1 review York, ON

My friend hired this company after having a difficult time with a different landscaping company. In comparison they were so helpful and friendly. They showed up on time, which was a big plus, and talked her through what they were doing so she could stay informed. I watched the process happen and I have to say they were great! I am looking into a landscaping project myself and I have no doubts as to who I will be calling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We strive to show up on time and get the job done in a timely manner. Whether you are looking to do a big project or smaller one our team of professionals will always give helpful advise and try to make your experience with us pleasant rather than painful.

cheryl in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

We had Rainbow Landscaping build a retaining wall, interlocking walkway and gardens for our backyard. Linda listened to our needs and developed a beautiful design for our home. She helped us pick the perfect stones to compliment our home and plants to make our gardens almost maintenance free.The crew was wonderful to work with, showed up on time everyday and you could see they take pride in their work. We get compliments on our landscaping

As they say, we are only as good as our reputation! Thank you for taking the time to review our work, we are so glad that you had a positive experience with Rainbow Landscaping. Linda definitely has wonderful and unique design ideas and our crews love what they do making it a winning combination for our customers and us!

Blaik in Richmond Hill
3 reviews ,

Just wanted to email and let you know how pleased we are with the finished result of our patio and walkway. John and his crew did a great job: they are truly artists. I was very impressed by their commitment to the job and the pride they take in their work. They did a wonderful clean up job after each day and even went the extra mile and purchased a car wash for my neighbour. (great customer service!) I have already recommended your company to friends.

Thank you so much for your feedback. John, as you say, is truly an artist and works well with his crew as you can see in the work they do. We are so happy you love the work we did, as we say, your home is your biggest assest and you should definitely love coming home.

Gloria Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I didn't realize it was already 7 years ago that Rob Tibero did our job,. I believe our retaining wall is still on the web site. I even got to go with Rob to pick out my large rocks. The proof of good work is that it stands the test of time and 9 years later it still looks like it was just done and it is still innovative in design and we still get comments and compliments. Gloria Chewchuk

Thank you so much for your feedback, you are so right, proof of good work is the test of time! Our greatest achievement is a happy customers.

RoQ Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Front walkway and re-sodding a portion of the backyard Although pricing was a little on the high side, the workmanship was excellent. I've had nothing but compliments on the work done to my front walkway.
The only issue I had was timing. I had asked to be notified when the job would start and was given an approx. date when they would come. The workers showed up 2 days early without a phone call and I already scheduled 2 other contractors for that day. The re-sod of my backyard had to be scheduled for another time since I had a fencing company working and didn't want them to trample the newly laid sod.
3 weeks had passed and there was still no re-schedule to complete the work. Near the 30 day mark when the material for the walkway was probably due, I received a call to complete the work which I was not able to return right away. 2 days later, the workers showed up at my door without confirmation from me that it could be done.
The job was completed with much success but I just feel like I was put on the backburner until it was convenient for them.

We are happy to hear that you are happy with the finished job and receiving compliments. We are only as good as our satified clients!

Thank you for the constructive critism, communication with our clients is an extremely necessary part of our business and apologize if we were lax in communicating. We will strive to correct this in the future.

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review Rainbow.

Domenic Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I had 4 estimates before meeting Rob and immediately I noticed he knew more than all the other 4 contractors put together. He was extremely knowledgable about his business and was able to offer many options which made it easier to make decisions. The work was done as promised on budget and on time. There was no disruption during the work process which was hard to do because it was such a big job. My wife and I are very pleased and I recommend Rainbow to all my friends and family.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working together! We are so glad you are happy with the outcome of the project.

Jacques - Saved by Mike Holmes, in TO
4 reviews North York, ON

A nicer guy would be very difficult to find.

Rob has been terrific during all aspects of the project. We are a little more than 1/2 way through the project and he has been very accommodating.

His crew are punctual, clean and professional. Julio's stone work is masterful.

We will write more upon completion of the project to advise of the outcome.

So far, highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words, we strive to complete all work to your utmost satisfaction. Julio is definitely a master at his craft and it is so nice to have his work appreciated!

Ingo in Richmond Hill
1 review ,

We are generally quite pleased with the work done. On time, on budget and very good quality. Definitely not the cheapest, but we weren't looking for the lowest price, rather good results. Great design and choice of materials, also very good and hard working staff. A small amount of settling has occuured on the front porch steps, but this will be easily remedied. Where things didn't go so well was the request we had for preparations of beds with planting of shrubs and garden after the patios were done. Although the lot is small, this would have easily completed the job. I made no fewer than 4 calls to Paul, as well as several e-mails, no response. I finished the job with another landscaper, who also did a very good job. It would have been a slam-dunk for Rainbow to do this last part of the job, and all it would have taken was a phone call or e-mail to say yes, we can, or no, we can't until next year. Many neighbours have complemented us on the patios. Lesson to Rainbow: don't ignore your customers - especially ones who could recommend you in a new development where people rely on word of mouth as much as anything else. Work done was very good, follow up for the planting of beds and shrubs etc bad to the point of giving up and calling someone else.

We strive to be the best landscaping company and if we fail to meet your expectations we apologize. Your imput is greatly appreciated as we can only learn from our mistakes.

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.