Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Deck in Richmond Hill
Deck in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

My 10 year old deck was rotting out and unsafe . Called around couldn’t get anyone out for months to look at it. Called Rainbow Landscaping Rob came out and took a look reenforced the deck and within a week had his crew remove and rebuild us a beautiful new deck. Crew showed up everyday until it was done.

SS in Toronto
SS in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

Stan and his crew, led by Shane, were absolutely fantastic. I had a roof done with him last summer (amazing) and this spring, Stan brought a crew to do the back deck. They also reset stones and a window well at the same time. Efficient, helpful, professional, kind and more. Only compliments. Stan is true to his word and his work is fantastic.

nrose in Toronto
nrose in Toronto

Front steps repaired

Stan was great, we are very happy with the timing and repairs he did on our front steps as well as the price. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. In fact we are hoping that they will be back next spring to do additional repairs in other areas.

Front stairs landscaping

I paid this company a great deal of money. One piece of the work was replacing the front stairs to the house. I now learned that they did not properly waterproof the stairs. I now must pay $20,000 to have the flagstone steps removed and proper waterproofing done. They took shortcuts and hoped I would not notice! Well, now I am paying the price for their poor work. Stay away.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Walkway

Stan and his crew were great. Only a smaller walkway job, but they came when they said, worked efficiently, finished quickly and did such a good cleanup after that you’d never know any work had even been done if you hadn’t seen it before. Very pleased with result.

Tammy i.
Tammy i.
7 reviews , ON

Grading and relaying of brick patio

Stan and his crew were efficient and reliable. When the existing bricks proved to be insufficient due to recutting, and the colour we had turned out to be unavailable, Stan provided a creative alternative without adding to the cost. The stones are beautifully cut and fitted; when the first rainfall revealed some dips which weren’t draining, Stan came out immediately (on a weekend), reassessed, and sent someone out as soon as possible to correct the grade in those areas. Extra details, like the crew’s care about closing the gate so our dog was safe, and repositioning of the window well, demonstrated great customer care. I can’t say whether his costs were on the low end or the high end because we only sought one quote, and we thought it was reasonable. The .5 is because the crew uses some pretty colourful language and we had young children next door whose parents mentioned it; but I’m sure that wouldn’t bother many people.

Paul
Paul

Wooden Fence Replacement

Stan and his crew were outstanding. Very reasonable quote compared to other bids . Workers were quick and professional with a thorough cleaned up afterwards. Quality of finished product excellent. highly recommend.

Pauline from Toronto
Pauline from Toronto

Interlocking brick and front porch

Stan and his crew are fantastic.
We had a couple projects we needed help with. Stan was quick to respond, knew exactly what we should do and gave a reasonable, on the spot price.
Interlocking brick was installed on our parking pad. It was completed quickly and looks terrific; we've had many compliments.
Now we're replacing our front porch and, again, it looks great. One neighbour is so impressed, she's hired Stan to do her deck too.
We highly recommend Stan and Rainbow Landscaping.

guyaspler in Toronto
guyaspler in Toronto

Front yard landscape

I connected with Rainbow Landscaping on homestars to redo our very small front yard which had been torn up due to other wrk being done at the house. I needed a new walkway, new front porch, a stone darden wall and a wooden fence.
Rob and his crew delivered and the results are amazing. Mario and his work with the stones was done quickly and as expected which left Shane to work his magic on the deck and fence. I have been getting many compliments from my neighbours about the work and I am beyond pleased with how everything turned out.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Your place looks great

Team Rainbow

Betty S.
Betty S.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Walk Stonework & Garden Planter

The landscaping at the front of our house required some much needed attention. There were cedar trees planted too close together and too close to the house, causing the column of one of our support posts to rot and their root systems were heaving the pavers causing water to pool against our foundation wall. I found Stan on Homestars and requested a quote. He was quick to respond, very easy to talk to, and knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. Stan's crew were also amazing! Friendly, hardworking, and obviously dedicated to their craft! The curb appeal of my house has increased 1000%!! Have already hired Stan and his crew to come back to work on the back of my house!

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.