Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Krishna K.
7 reviews North York, ON

The stones on our front porch was eroding away as it was very old. Stan came to give us a quote and was very knowledgeable about the stones we had, and told us that the these should not have been placed on the porch where water runs down. He suggested that we put in natural stones. His team came in 2 weeks later and took their time cutting and placing the stones in very good pattern. They completed the job in 4 days as predicted, and the porch looks stunning now.

Lynn in Toronto
1 review , ON

My husband and I wanted to have our front veranda renovated and through a referral Rainbow Landscaping was recommended, and I'm happy to say it exceeded our expectations! We were unsure of the exact design we were looking for and they were great in assisting to what ended up being the final product. They met their schedule timeline as well as coming in on budget. What most impressed us was their honesty and the level of professionalism the team displayed throughout the project. I would highly recommend Rainbow Landscaping and will definitely use them again in the future.

kelder from Etobicoke
6 reviews , ON

Stan and his crew were able to help redesign our back yard and part of the front yard. He and his team were a pleasure to work with and even when we made changes on the fly, Stan and his crew did not put up a fuss.

They competed the job ahead of schedule, and in a shorter period of time than what was estimated.

I would definitely recommend Rainbow Landscaping for your landscaping needs!

sheila g in Toronto

I always go to Stan at Rainbow landscaping for any job, large or small. He is a great foreman, the crews are always amazing: prices are very competitive. I had a hedge that needed removal and the wood was rotting on the front of my house - Stan's suggestions were great and , as always, I am thrilled with the job. I would definitely reccommend Stan and Rainbow for any job. I am so pleased!