Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Lynn in Toronto
1 review , ON

My husband and I wanted to have our front veranda renovated and through a referral Rainbow Landscaping was recommended, and I'm happy to say it exceeded our expectations! We were unsure of the exact design we were looking for and they were great in assisting to what ended up being the final product. They met their schedule timeline as well as coming in on budget. What most impressed us was their honesty and the level of professionalism the team displayed throughout the project. I would highly recommend Rainbow Landscaping and will definitely use them again in the future.

kelder from Etobicoke
6 reviews , ON

Stan and his crew were able to help redesign our back yard and part of the front yard. He and his team were a pleasure to work with and even when we made changes on the fly, Stan and his crew did not put up a fuss.

They competed the job ahead of schedule, and in a shorter period of time than what was estimated.

I would definitely recommend Rainbow Landscaping for your landscaping needs!

sheila g in Toronto

I always go to Stan at Rainbow landscaping for any job, large or small. He is a great foreman, the crews are always amazing: prices are very competitive. I had a hedge that needed removal and the wood was rotting on the front of my house - Stan's suggestions were great and , as always, I am thrilled with the job. I would definitely reccommend Stan and Rainbow for any job. I am so pleased!

Clarkson in Toronto

We have used rainbow for a few projects now. Stan is so professional and extremely easy to work with. His crew are always so punctual and polite and never a mess left behind!! The quality of work is amazing!! we are always receiving compliments on the stone work and front porch of our house!! Most recently (April 2017) we hired Rainbow again to lay a stone patio for our Hot Tub. Stans price was fair and the work was completed in a few days!!! My husband and I had a few questions and we had made a mistake on what we chose, we called Stan and he immediately had his crew back the next day to add what we had forgot to add. This was our fault not rainbows. We were so impressed on how easy Stan is to deal with and so professional !! Once again, we are super happy with our finished project. If you are looking for a company that are reliable, professional and great at communication and punctuality than this is the right company!!! The end results are always impressive!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review.

sheila g in Toronto

I always go with Rainbow for any job - large or small. Stan is always very helpful in making sure everything is done right and to your satisfaction - he is always right there with you . The prices are always competitive . You will be very satisfied with any job you entrust to Rainbow.

Job Price

When we called Stan about having stonework installed on our front stairs & a new railing, he suggested that we look at homes in our neighbourhood that had stonework & railings installed by them. We were impressed at how nice their work looked even after years of completion; a true test of workmanship. Our new stone steps, landing & railing look fantastic! Stan responded to our needs promptly & we were very impressed with his whole team & how professional they were & how clean everything was afterwards. Thank you Stan! We would highly recommend Rainbow Landcaping.

Brian from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We contacted Rainbow to replace our front walkway with a ramp for mobility scooter access to the main entry. (What i call my "tripless walkway ;) After discussing various options with Rob we decided on poured concrete, lightly textured to prevent slipping. Once the locates of gas, water and electrical services were complete the crew removed the 25 year old interlocking steps and had the new graded frame in place with 6 sonotube foundations and re-bar. The cement truck arrived early next morning. After 2 days to 'cure' the paving company seamlessly replaced the driveway for a smooth easy transit from door to the street.

We are extremely pleased with Rainbows efficient and courteous work from start to finish. and would definately recommend their skills for a worry-free experience. Well done guys and THANKS.

I will add pictures when I can fiqure out my digital camera.

Job Price

Rainbow Landscaping brought our backyard to "life" - rebuilt part of the fence, installed new, patio stones, etc. THIS YEAR, we hired Rainbow to replace our roof, a BIG job. Cost was very competitive, (Stan form Rainbow worked with us 1:1) and the quality was A-1; very happy with the results. He managed the project from start to finish, no worries for us! Thank you Rainbow Landscaping and thank you Stan. ( Yes, they do house contracting too!)

Vladimir
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The quote was reasonable, and the team of 3 was available next morning after we agreed on the price. Quality of work was excellent, they have fixed all the spots we agreed upon, plus one I didn't even expect them to fix. They brought all the required tools and materials and worked very professionally. Very satisfied, will definitely recommend to anyone who values quality and professionalism in contract work. Will work with Rainbow Landscaping & Design in the future.

Vladimir N

Romeo from Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Rainbow Landscaping was refereed to me by a friend and now I know why.
Rob and his team always answered our questions or concerns professionally and Rob followed through with his suggestions perfectly.
Thanks to the great job done, we're now enjoying our backyard Oasis.

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.