Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
Rainbow Landscaping, Thornhill, Toronto
Owner/Manager
Rob Tiberio [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Darren and Felma of Etobicoke in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We are very happy with the work and service of Rainbow Landscaping from the initial consultation to completion. Linda is very knowledgeable and took time to give us ideas and options. John and his crew also did an excellent job and customer service. We are looking forward to do more projects with them.

Job Price

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We take pride in our work and are very happy to know that it shows. As they say, there is no place like home and all of us at Rainbow Landscaping strive to make your home the comfortable and beautiful place you deserve.

Rachael in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Very pleased with Rainbow Landscaping. We met with Rob several times to discuss backyard ideas. Our backyard was large but not child friendly. We wanted to create an outdoor living area with a safe zone for a large playstructure. Rob offered great ideas and met with us on several occassions to walk through the plans. Even met us in the pouring rain to select the patio stones on a Saturday. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us design the backyard. The crew that arrived to complete the work was fantastic. Shane built the deck and even built a small gate at the top of the stairway to keep the little people from escaping. Thrilled with the deck. Next on the scene was John and his team to demo the existing patio and lay the new patio. Showed up on time, were polite, diligent and took immense pride in the work. John in particular was a pleasure to work with. He listened to me and made sure we were completely satisfied with the work. Lest we forget, Linda - a horticulturalist on the team. She came by at John's request to figure out how to best trim down and transplant some trees to accommodate the patio. She was very helpful and professional. We are thrilled with our backyard and would absolutely recommend Rainbow. Now only if only it would stop raining.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback on our work and crew. John, Linda and everyone on the team do take immense pride in their work and I am glad to see that it shows.

Frank Fleischer in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The proposal, the design the price and the performance were all good... not really better that some other proposals. What made me choose Rainbow was that a couple of years back I had a basement leak problem, and after other contractors had proposed a variety of expensive potential solutions, Rob from Rainbow told me how I could fix the problem myself with a small expenditure at Home Depot and about a half-hour of my own time, with no special skills needed. Bottom line... I trust him and I wasn't disappointed.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. One of our company policies is honesty and I am glad we did not dissappoint.

Rebecca B in York
1 review York, ON

My friend hired this company after having a difficult time with a different landscaping company. In comparison they were so helpful and friendly. They showed up on time, which was a big plus, and talked her through what they were doing so she could stay informed. I watched the process happen and I have to say they were great! I am looking into a landscaping project myself and I have no doubts as to who I will be calling.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We strive to show up on time and get the job done in a timely manner. Whether you are looking to do a big project or smaller one our team of professionals will always give helpful advise and try to make your experience with us pleasant rather than painful.

cheryl in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

We had Rainbow Landscaping build a retaining wall, interlocking walkway and gardens for our backyard. Linda listened to our needs and developed a beautiful design for our home. She helped us pick the perfect stones to compliment our home and plants to make our gardens almost maintenance free.The crew was wonderful to work with, showed up on time everyday and you could see they take pride in their work. We get compliments on our landscaping

Job Price

As they say, we are only as good as our reputation! Thank you for taking the time to review our work, we are so glad that you had a positive experience with Rainbow Landscaping. Linda definitely has wonderful and unique design ideas and our crews love what they do making it a winning combination for our customers and us!

Blaik in Richmond Hill
3 reviews ,

Just wanted to email and let you know how pleased we are with the finished result of our patio and walkway. John and his crew did a great job: they are truly artists. I was very impressed by their commitment to the job and the pride they take in their work. They did a wonderful clean up job after each day and even went the extra mile and purchased a car wash for my neighbour. (great customer service!) I have already recommended your company to friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your feedback. John, as you say, is truly an artist and works well with his crew as you can see in the work they do. We are so happy you love the work we did, as we say, your home is your biggest assest and you should definitely love coming home.

Gloria Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I didn't realize it was already 7 years ago that Rob Tibero did our job,. I believe our retaining wall is still on the web site. I even got to go with Rob to pick out my large rocks. The proof of good work is that it stands the test of time and 9 years later it still looks like it was just done and it is still innovative in design and we still get comments and compliments. Gloria Chewchuk

Job Price

Thank you so much for your feedback, you are so right, proof of good work is the test of time! Our greatest achievement is a happy customers.

RoQ Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Front walkway and re-sodding a portion of the backyard Although pricing was a little on the high side, the workmanship was excellent. I've had nothing but compliments on the work done to my front walkway.
The only issue I had was timing. I had asked to be notified when the job would start and was given an approx. date when they would come. The workers showed up 2 days early without a phone call and I already scheduled 2 other contractors for that day. The re-sod of my backyard had to be scheduled for another time since I had a fencing company working and didn't want them to trample the newly laid sod.
3 weeks had passed and there was still no re-schedule to complete the work. Near the 30 day mark when the material for the walkway was probably due, I received a call to complete the work which I was not able to return right away. 2 days later, the workers showed up at my door without confirmation from me that it could be done.
The job was completed with much success but I just feel like I was put on the backburner until it was convenient for them.

Job Price

We are happy to hear that you are happy with the finished job and receiving compliments. We are only as good as our satified clients!

Thank you for the constructive critism, communication with our clients is an extremely necessary part of our business and apologize if we were lax in communicating. We will strive to correct this in the future.

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review Rainbow.

Domenic Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I had 4 estimates before meeting Rob and immediately I noticed he knew more than all the other 4 contractors put together. He was extremely knowledgable about his business and was able to offer many options which made it easier to make decisions. The work was done as promised on budget and on time. There was no disruption during the work process which was hard to do because it was such a big job. My wife and I are very pleased and I recommend Rainbow to all my friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working together! We are so glad you are happy with the outcome of the project.

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.