Coit Air Duct Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
4210 Kiernan Ave Modesto CA 95356
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Ripon  >  Coit Air Duct Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Review for Coit Air Duct Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

nolo in Modesto
nolo in Modesto
6 reviews Bonny Doon, CA

cleaned, steamed carpets

I hired COIT to clean my rugs and the carpet in the house since I had just moved there. The previous owners had dogs the shed like crazy and I have bad allergies to dog hair. I could not stop sneezing after vacuuming the house myself, so I hired COIT. They did their thing while I was at work, and when I got home at 2p.m. the same day, the results were amazing. No more hairs, no sneezing, and the carpets looked cleaner and newer than ever. Recommended for sure.