Quality Home Comfort

Formerly Quality Built-In Home Systems Inc.
325 Nantucket Blvd, Unit 1 Toronto ON M1P 2P2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Quality Home Comfort

J.R
J.R
1 review Oshawa, ON

A/C

“David installed an air conditioner for me over the weekend. Lowest quoted price BY FAR. Job was not rushed and he provides a warranty on his labour. Lifesavers.”

We're always here for you Jennifer. We are volume dealers so we pass the saving on to you. Let us know if you need anything.

Kevin

parsamassir
parsamassir
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

HVAC

I am very pleased with service and finished product provided by the wonderful staff and employees. The job was finished in a timely, neat, and well executed manner. I highly reccomend this company to anyone looking to install, replace, or maintain their HVAC services.

It's our pleasure to serve you, Parsa. We are always here for you.

Kittycat_cat in Scarborough
Kittycat_cat in Scarborough

Happy customer!

Ali came by and serviced my ductless AC in my condo the same day I called. Quoted me a fair price over the phone and got the job done in a few hours. Happy customer and will recommend to others! Thanks alot.

Kitty Cat! Lol thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to serve you.

JProsper in Barrie
JProsper in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Best HVAC Contractor in the GTA

Like most of the other reviews, I called Quality Home Comfort as my AC decided to stop working on Sunday at my home in Barrie, ON. Much to my surprise, they arrived within 2 hours and were able to solve the issue. They had the lowest quoted price among other HVAC contractors within the GTA. Ali was great - super friendly and charismatic! He even gave me tips on how to maintain my equipment. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family - excellent service!

Thank you for your review. We are always here for you!

Azadeh in Brampton
Azadeh in Brampton

Wonderful service

Our AC broke down and I was referred to Quality Home Comfort by a relative. I called and the technician came by the same day, solved the issue, and had a very fair price. Easy to see these guys are experienced and knowledgeable!

Thank you for your review Azadeh. Always a pleasure to serve you and your family.

Drake + Khan Design
Drake + Khan Design

HVAC

Have worked with Kevin on a number of projects and look forward to continuing to do so. Reliable, timely, service every time! We recommend them to whoever needs HVAC service.

Always a pleasure to work with you, Asal. Always here for you.

Mmaljou in Richmond Hill
Mmaljou in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service

The experience was exceptional from the estimate to the installation. Quality Home Comfort was recommended by a neighbour and we were extremely pleased. The installers were friendly and left the area clean and tidy. We are very pleased . We will recommend

Mehrdad thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Natural Gas Line extension to front of house for BBQ

I very much appreciated the service from Quality Built In Home Systems. We had a natural gas line extended to the front of our house for a BBQ. David was very friendly and helpful in explaining my options and finished the job in 3 hours. His work is very neat and clean. They were very accommodating to fit me in within a week of request.

Thank you so much for your review Stephen. I'm glad you are happy with David's work. He is a master technician with over 30 years of experience. We're always here for you. We are obliged to be at your service.

Ricky Monta in Scarborough
Ricky Monta in Scarborough

Fantastic service

I was looking for a good AC this summer and Kevin and Co managed to give me a very competitive price on a ductless unit. Hats off to David as well for providing such great service in this heat. I'm very glad I called them. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words, Ricky. We are always here for you.

Vladislav in Scarborough
Vladislav in Scarborough

Air Conditioner Fix

I had a problem with my central AC in the house that was listed for sale in Oshawa during this summer. Quality built in services was referred to me by one of my friends and that’s how I reached them and ask for help.
The technician came on the same day and fixed the issue in a timely manner and within reasonable money for the same day call.
I am completely satisfied with the provided service by Quality Built in services and have already arranged an upgrade to high efficiency furnace in my parents house.

It's our pleasure to serve you, Vladislav. Thank you for your review. We are always here for you.

More about Quality Home Comfort

Full service residential and commercial heating and cooling. Fully licensed and certified. Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Masters of installation and design. Commitment to excellence in customer service.

Specialists in radiant heating and electric/oil to gas conversions.