Quality Home Comfort

Formerly Quality Built-In Home Systems Inc.
325 Nantucket Blvd, Unit 1 Toronto ON M1P 2P2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Quality Home Comfort

Sarah in Scarborough
Sarah in Scarborough

Excellent workmanship and prompt customer service

Customer service is prompt wether on the phone or by email . I had an Ac installed in my house. Service men were very knowledgable. They educate the consumer. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your review Sarah. It's our pleasure to serve you. It's important to be educated on your HVAC equipment so we are sure to spend time providing that for you.

Constance in Tracadie
Constance in Tracadie
1 review Tracadie Sheila, NB

New furnace and AC

Lowest quoted price and best warranty on service. Very satisfied. Had a new furnace and AC installed and they even organized the rebates for me. Left my house clean and tidy.

It's our pleasure to serve you, Constance. Welcome to the Quality Home Comfort family.

Alesia T.
Alesia T.

AC and Furnace

I called to have my AC repaired as it was blowing hot air. Kevin helped me troubleshoot over the phone before he sent David for a service call. David came by and quickly fixed the issue for only the cost of a service call and even gave me helpful tips on maintenance. Great business practice.

It's our pleasure to serve you, Alesia. We are always there for you.

Kelli
Kelli

Air Conditioner Service

From the first call, I knew I was in good hands. I had some questions about my air-conditioning and a repairman was dispatched for the next day. When David arrived, he was knowledgable on time and passionate about his work. He gave me great information to help Keep my system in tiptop shape. Quality home comfort now has a definite place in my contacts. They will be the first company I called with any heating or air conditioning issues.

Thank you Kelli! It is our pleasure to help you. David is our master technician and is a great asset to us and to homeowners alike.

zeebak38
zeebak38

AC

I called a few companies to service my ductless air conditioner and they had the lowest quoted price. They came by and fixed the issue the same day - even gave me tips on how to maintain my AC. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. I recommended them to my parents already. Great job by a professional company.

I'm glad you are satisfied with our service. We are always here to serve you and we will take care of your parents home.

Marion
Marion

Yearly furnace cleaning

The chap who looks after our furnace -air conditioning is very knowledgeable and a wonderful person. This is an excellent company.

Thank you, Marion, for your years of patronage. It is our pleasure to serve you. My father, David, always looks forward to your yearly maintenance.

KOZAK RENO
KOZAK RENO

Furnace, ac, ductwork

We have used Kevin and Quality Home Comfort for all our projects requiring HVAC. They are responsible, reliable, and always give a fair price. Excellent company and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for your review Iurii. We always love working with you and your team.

Pyrizhokigor
Pyrizhokigor

Ductless Ac repair

I called to have my ductless AC repaired in my condo. I spoke to Kevin and he booked me in for the same day. David came by and quickly repaired my unit for only a service call fee. Honest and professional service.

Thank you for choosing Quality, Igor. We specialize in ductless units and it is our pleasure to serve you.

Roza
Roza
1 review Guelph, ON

New furnace with piping, new AC unit

Kaivan and his team installed a brand new furnace and ac unit in our home. The quality of the units were outstanding and we noticed our utility bills reduced.

We are very happy with the level of service and customer care. Kaivan was very knowledgeable and gave us the best possible deal!

Thank you for the review Roza! We always strive to treat our customers like family. I'm glad you noticed the saving on your energy bills. We're always here for you.

Manalo
Manalo
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

New AC

Spoke with Kevin at Quality over the phone based on their Homestars reviews. They make you feel like part of the family right off the bat. He spent about 20 minutes on the phone with me just explaining different things I had questions about. I invited him to give me a quote and was very pleased. I had the AC installed a few days later. He even followed up with me after the install. Good job boys. This is the way you do business.

Thank you for your review! You are part of the family Mani. We're always here for you.

More about Quality Home Comfort

Full service residential and commercial heating and cooling. Fully licensed and certified. Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Masters of installation and design. Commitment to excellence in customer service.

Specialists in radiant heating and electric/oil to gas conversions.