Adt Protectron

Candice in Stettler
Candice in Stettler
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Awful!

My home was robbed, I was so scared and upset I called to get this service. They played on my emotions offered me a "deal" for 6 months, didn't mention the 6 year contract. I had to move a year later and couldn't move the service because where I moved to didn't have bell lines or ability for a home phone at all.
Wouldn't allow me to cancel. Fast forward 5 years paying monthly for nothing. I call to cancel once my contract was over, I'm told I could have cancelled earlier, not sure why they didn't tell me when I called all the other times, but it's done now.
fast forward 6 months, I'm getting hounded by collections about unpaid bills. I'm horrified and embarrassed and beyond frustrated that I could STILL owe for something that didn't exist.
I call to ask, they admit there's been mistakes along the way by them but there's nothing they can do, it's in collections hands now. I get email after email of JUNK from them but yet they couldn't send me a quick email about sending me to collections!
So upset, I would rather have been robbed again by the people that broke into my home then robbed by Protectron again!

GOOD DAY, WE ARE SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ADT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE I INVITE YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL IN ORDER TO HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. MY EMAIL IS : ESPRIO@ADT.CA