416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Formerly Premium Painting & Decorating
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
2100 Bloor street west suite#6-237 office Toronto on M6S 5A5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Reviews for 416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

Libby in Toronto
Libby in Toronto

Fixed botched paint job

My husband and I did a do-it-yourself paint job on a wall and failed miserably! Not sure why (I'll blame it on old paint!) but the finish after we were done was similar to stucco, not a normal smooth painted surface (we may have just used too thick of a coat, or not back-rolled).

Nestor sanded the wall to remove the textured surface, and skimmed the wall with putty. He then painted the entire wall. He assured me that if required he would come back as many times as necessary to retouch which made me feel very confident. He also said that due to the process it was likely he would come back at least once as the putty may dry with some small cracks.

While the wall was quite well done after the first go-around, there were some very hairline cracks as Nestor advised may happen. I called him and he came back right away to sand slightly and retouch where necessary. The end result is a beautifully painted wall.

Nestor saved us from our do-it-yourself horror story. He was very professional throughout, responded promptly, and was flexible to come in either during the week or on weekends. We will definitely use him again in the future.

Cesar in Toronto
Cesar in Toronto

Closet -Increased Space

We live in a small condo-town house where every space has to be used in a very efficient way. We were fortunate to find Nestor to open a larger opening to install new bigger doors in our bedroom closet and today we have a big reach-in closet. His work was done with an outstanding perfection and cleanliness.
It is not easy to find a contractor that care and treat small projects and its clients with same care required for big ones as Nestor does.
Nestor is now in the file of first contractors to call whenever we need help.

Hi Cesar : thank you so much was pleasure work for you call us any time we are ready to work with you any time Thank you Nestor Velez

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Repaired and repainted my ceiling

Nestor and his team helped repair and repaint my ceiling which was damaged due to a water leak. They are extremely friendly and very easy to work with.

They also spent a lot of time cleaning up after the job was done, which a lot of contractors do not do.

I had a great experience and would definitely use Nestor and his team for future projects!

Hi Ian : thank you was a pleasure work for you I you have another project for the future we are ready to work with you again thank you Nestor Velez

Living room - dining room painting

I highly recommend Nestor and his team. They did an outstanding job on a short notice. They were punctual, extremely pleasant and helpful and a pleasure to work with. Would gladly hire them again.

Thank you so much was a pleasure work with you if you need another painting project we are ready . Thank you Nestor Velez

Lilian  from Toronto
Lilian from Toronto

Beautiful Painting of Entire Century Home + Bathrooms

I can't speak highly enough of Nestor Velez, the owner of this company. He was present, hard at work, diligent and creative throughout. I could really see that he takes pride in his work. And well deserved! The price was reasonable. Our house was in dire need of painting and wall repairs. Plus bathroom renos. I mean real need! For eg, we had a huge mysterious bulge in the hallway that I was sure meant serious damage. Nestor reassured me that it was most likely just a bubble, and when he stripped it out, he showed me the undamaged wall behind it. There was a horrible extensively damaged ceiling (due to a repaired leak) that he patiently replastered and repaired until it looked new. We needed a make-over in a tiny bathroom with rot behind the shower tiles. It was a really tough job because of the size. He redid it beautifully, floor, shower stall, taps and shower head, and recommended re-hanging the door so that it would open out and create more space, which we approved and he did as well. That's how he has been throughout this challenging job. Always helpful and thoughtful with many very useful suggestions. Not just colours but also improvements. For example, he shone light down a grate and discovered that air was blowing behind our bathtub and came up with a solution. There were so many added touches, like spray painting the grates to spruce them up. My husband and I both have home offices, and in this large project, Nestor managed to keep our spaces available to us as much as humanly possible, and was always considerate of our teenagers' privacy. He and his assistants, Mr. Wong and Ernesto, put a great deal of effort into reducing and cleaning up dust at the end of every day. Before he left for the day, he went over the day's work that had been done and outlined the next day's plan. He never complained, even when working in very tight spaces, but was always positive and pleasant, as were his assistants. This was a job I'd wanted done for years but kept putting off because of the disruption. He even removed old baby gates and put down new quarter-rounds on one of our floors, which look perfect. Now I'm having so much pleasure gazing on our beautiful new walls!

Hi Lilian : thank you so much was a pleasure work for you and you family remember we are always ready for you future project. Thank you Nestor Velez

lumb.kl in Toronto, Ontario
lumb.kl in Toronto, Ontario

Painting

416 premium painting was recommended to us and we were extremely satisfied with the efficiency and quality of work that was accomplished by Nestor. Our 1330 sq.ft.condo was completely repainted and his attention to detail was nothing short of excellent. We would highly recommend 416 premium painting to anyone who is seeking excellent work.

Hi Lumb: thank you for the opportunity to work with you we are ready to work for in any of your property's thank you again . Nestor Velez

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

Full service and attention to detail

We hired 416 Premium Painting to paint and drywall after having our stairs and floors sanded and refinished. We needed drywall replaced under the stairs, which had been repaired and we needed painting in the room where the floor had been refinished. How glad we were to find Nestor. He was certainly the right person for the job! He could do all the work that was necessary, not just painting, but drywall, minor repairs, and small carpentry. This alone made him the perfect choice. But he was very attentive to details, very clean, very considerate as well. He took great care to do every job well. He even had suggestions for the squeaky stairs that were very useful. And everything he did he did with attention to cleanliness in the house while he worked and clean up when he was leaving each day. He is an excellent painter, a meticulous workman, and a friendly and honest tradesman. He's the one to hire!

Max
thank you for the opportunity to work for you and your family remember we are ready to work with for the future project's
Nestor
www.4one6renovations.com

Excellent work on a large job.

Benjamin Moore High Park recommended 416 Premium Painting to paint our house.

It was a major job as we also had to have our stucco repaired as well due to water damage over the years. Plus, some interior plaster work again due to water damage.

Nestor, Ernesto and Patrizia were very prompt and friendly and they did a fantastic job of the exterior of our house. They also painted our dining room as we have 17 foot ceiling as we couldn't do it ourselves. It was a large job and took about two weeks to complete, we are very happy with the work that was done, so happy that Nestor has since been back to paint the lounge room for us, and will hopefully be coming back again to paint he stairwell!

Nestor also guarantees his work for five years which is good to know.

Overall, we are very happy with the work and would highly recommend Nestor and his team.

Thank you!

Rob
thank you. remember we are ready to work for you in the future projects
Nestor

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Ceiling repair and painting on main floor and upstairs bathroom.

We hired Nestor based on his top reviews and we were not disappointed. He called me back promptly and came by the next day to give an estimate. Work started the next week and he showed up early and organized. Quality of materials and labour were excellent. He was extremely neat and cleaned up everything at the end of the job with great care. I have hired a number of contractors but none were as professional and polite as Nestor. I have no hesitation in hiring him for our next project and would highly recommend him to anyone requiring painting and ceiling repair.

Ken
thank you for the opportunity to work for you we are ready for your future projects

Mel in TO in Toronto
Mel in TO in Toronto

Condo painting

I hired Nestor 7 years ago to paint my condo and he did a fantastic job. I had also asked him to paint an accent wall and he suggested ways I could complement the wall by painting two other areas in the same colour. My place looked so great by the time he was done. I asked him to come back seven years later to repaint my walls. Again, he was punctual, neat - and a fair price too! Thanks, Nestor.

Melanie
thank you so much I truly appreciate the repeat business we are ready to work for you in your future project
www.4one6renovations.com

More about 416 Premium Painting & Renovations Inc.

At 416 PREMIUM PAINTING & RENOVATIONS INC we specialize in professional quality painting , Carpentry and home renovations in Toronto, high park, parkdale, babypoint, Roncesvalles, junction area, trinity bell woods , high park swan sea, parkdale, entertaiment district, baldwin village, financial district, liberty village, the annex, Yorkville, seaton village , davenport , wichwood park, foresthill north, lawrence park south ,hogs hollow,yonge and Lawrence, bayview village,bridalpath, runny mede,norseman heigths,chesnut hills,bloor west village ,Mississauga, Etobicoke, and the surrounding GTA. If you’re looking for a premium, professional and affordable painting company in Toronto or the GTA, then call us for the best painting services available. We are experts in all aspects of home painting and home renovations. We have over thirty years experience as a painting contractor in Toronto and the GTA.

Below is a list of some of our Toronto home renovation services.

-Home Painting & Home Renovations
-Hardwoord / Laminate Floor Installations
-Ceramic Tile Installation
-Kitchen Cabinet Installation
-Interior / Exterior Door Installation

There is nothing like a fresh coat of paint to revive the look of your home. As a residential painting company & commercial painting company in Toronto, we have the knowledge, skills, attention to detail and passion to get all of your painting projects done efficiently and effectively. 416 Premium Painting understands how important your home is to you. Therefore, we work incredibly hard to be the best residential painting company in Toronto & the best commercial painting company in Toronto and the GTA. We always keep what is best for our customers in mind. Our residential & commercial painting services will bring out your property’s internal and external beauty!

Call 416 Premium Painting of Toronto and the GTA today. We take pride in being the "Best Home Painters in Toronto". Free home painting estimates available.