416 Premium Painting

formerly Premium Painting & Decorating
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
2100 Bloor street west suite#6-237 office Toronto on M6S 5A5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  416 Premium Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 416 Premium Painting

Ian in Toronto

Nestor and his team helped repair and repaint my ceiling which was damaged due to a water leak. They are extremely friendly and very easy to work with.

They also spent a lot of time cleaning up after the job was done, which a lot of contractors do not do.

I had a great experience and would definitely use Nestor and his team for future projects!

Job Price

I highly recommend Nestor and his team. They did an outstanding job on a short notice. They were punctual, extremely pleasant and helpful and a pleasure to work with. Would gladly hire them again.

Lilian  from Toronto

I can't speak highly enough of Nestor Velez, the owner of this company. He was present, hard at work, diligent and creative throughout. I could really see that he takes pride in his work. And well deserved! The price was reasonable. Our house was in dire need of painting and wall repairs. Plus bathroom renos. I mean real need! For eg, we had a huge mysterious bulge in the hallway that I was sure meant serious damage. Nestor reassured me that it was most likely just a bubble, and when he stripped it out, he showed me the undamaged wall behind it. There was a horrible extensively damaged ceiling (due to a repaired leak) that he patiently replastered and repaired until it looked new. We needed a make-over in a tiny bathroom with rot behind the shower tiles. It was a really tough job because of the size. He redid it beautifully, floor, shower stall, taps and shower head, and recommended re-hanging the door so that it would open out and create more space, which we approved and he did as well. That's how he has been throughout this challenging job. Always helpful and thoughtful with many very useful suggestions. Not just colours but also improvements. For example, he shone light down a grate and discovered that air was blowing behind our bathtub and came up with a solution. There were so many added touches, like spray painting the grates to spruce them up. My husband and I both have home offices, and in this large project, Nestor managed to keep our spaces available to us as much as humanly possible, and was always considerate of our teenagers' privacy. He and his assistants, Mr. Wong and Ernesto, put a great deal of effort into reducing and cleaning up dust at the end of every day. Before he left for the day, he went over the day's work that had been done and outlined the next day's plan. He never complained, even when working in very tight spaces, but was always positive and pleasant, as were his assistants. This was a job I'd wanted done for years but kept putting off because of the disruption. He even removed old baby gates and put down new quarter-rounds on one of our floors, which look perfect. Now I'm having so much pleasure gazing on our beautiful new walls!

lumb.kl in Toronto, Ontario

416 premium painting was recommended to us and we were extremely satisfied with the efficiency and quality of work that was accomplished by Nestor. Our 1330 sq.ft.condo was completely repainted and his attention to detail was nothing short of excellent. We would highly recommend 416 premium painting to anyone who is seeking excellent work.

Job Price

Hi Lumb: thank you for the opportunity to work with you we are ready to work for in any of your property's thank you again . Nestor Velez

Max in Toronto

We hired 416 Premium Painting to paint and drywall after having our stairs and floors sanded and refinished. We needed drywall replaced under the stairs, which had been repaired and we needed painting in the room where the floor had been refinished. How glad we were to find Nestor. He was certainly the right person for the job! He could do all the work that was necessary, not just painting, but drywall, minor repairs, and small carpentry. This alone made him the perfect choice. But he was very attentive to details, very clean, very considerate as well. He took great care to do every job well. He even had suggestions for the squeaky stairs that were very useful. And everything he did he did with attention to cleanliness in the house while he worked and clean up when he was leaving each day. He is an excellent painter, a meticulous workman, and a friendly and honest tradesman. He's the one to hire!

Max
thank you for the opportunity to work for you and your family remember we are ready to work with for the future project's
Nestor
www.4one6renovations.com

Benjamin Moore High Park recommended 416 Premium Painting to paint our house.

It was a major job as we also had to have our stucco repaired as well due to water damage over the years. Plus, some interior plaster work again due to water damage.

Nestor, Ernesto and Patrizia were very prompt and friendly and they did a fantastic job of the exterior of our house. They also painted our dining room as we have 17 foot ceiling as we couldn't do it ourselves. It was a large job and took about two weeks to complete, we are very happy with the work that was done, so happy that Nestor has since been back to paint the lounge room for us, and will hopefully be coming back again to paint he stairwell!

Nestor also guarantees his work for five years which is good to know.

Overall, we are very happy with the work and would highly recommend Nestor and his team.

Thank you!

Rob
thank you. remember we are ready to work for you in the future projects
Nestor

Ken in Toronto

We hired Nestor based on his top reviews and we were not disappointed. He called me back promptly and came by the next day to give an estimate. Work started the next week and he showed up early and organized. Quality of materials and labour were excellent. He was extremely neat and cleaned up everything at the end of the job with great care. I have hired a number of contractors but none were as professional and polite as Nestor. I have no hesitation in hiring him for our next project and would highly recommend him to anyone requiring painting and ceiling repair.

Ken
thank you for the opportunity to work for you we are ready for your future projects

Mel in TO in Toronto

I hired Nestor 7 years ago to paint my condo and he did a fantastic job. I had also asked him to paint an accent wall and he suggested ways I could complement the wall by painting two other areas in the same colour. My place looked so great by the time he was done. I asked him to come back seven years later to repaint my walls. Again, he was punctual, neat - and a fair price too! Thanks, Nestor.

Melanie
thank you so much I truly appreciate the repeat business we are ready to work for you in your future project

nevr1100 in Toronto

Found Nestor through HomeStars. His price was reasonable, the work excellent. He was punctual, tidy and did exactly what he said he would. I am extremely happy with his work and he is coming back in a few weeks to do more.

Joyce
thank you I enjoyed working on your home we are ready to work for you on your future projects

Maggie in Toronto

A friend of a friend recommended Nestor and we are so happy they did! We bought an older crafts style house in which there was a LOT of original wood which we found made the house darker. There was also wallpaper and stucco on the dining room ceiling. Nestor and his crew removed the wallpaper, skimmed the ceiling to smooth and painted the entire house all in two weeks. We had a tight deadline from when we got the keys to the house to when we moved in and Nestor met every deadline. On top of that, he served as a general contractor for other trades coming in to do work like install a new furnace). I trust Nestor completely and value his experienced opinion. He is honest, kind and a pleasure to have around. Wish there were more than 10 stars!

Maggie
thank you for the review we take pride in our work let us know if you need any future painting and renovations