Precision Locksmithing Corp

Andy
Andy
1 review Burnaby, BC

Superb customer service

One of my friends recommended Precision Locksmith to us and we are 100% satisfied with their service, twice! One month ago, we had our condo lock rekeyed and their quote was fair and reasonable. More important, the service provided by this company, from the office staff to the onsite locksmith Glenn, was courteous, honest and professional. Recently I felt that my van lock was jammed. So having been impressed by their prior service, I drove all the way to their office to have the lock checked and fixed. Luckily their vehicle lock specialist Khalil was there. He immediately checked the lock and found nothing wrong with it: just very rusty. He applied WD 40? to the lock as well as to the other 2 locks: he was very friendly, professional and knows darn well what he is doing. Moreover, he did not even charge me a single cent!
Thank you so much, Glenn and Khalil, for your superb customer service. We will come back for sure and recommend you guys to friends and relatives!

Chad
Chad
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Residential Lock Recoding

Kevin was prompt and thorough in response to my email. They were able to recode the 3 locks in my new home the following morning. Price was as quoted. All keys worked perfectly.

More about Precision Locksmithing Corp

As a full service locksmith, our qualified staff has over 30 years of experience providing auto, residential & commercial locksmith services you can trust.
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Port Mann?