Poco Appliance Mart

Thea in Langley
Thea in Langley
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Dryer repair

Called Chris on recommendations from several others. He was able to book me in for the day after I called. He kept in touch with me during the day about when he would be able to get to us and when he came he was kind, polite, patient, and very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to get my dryer working on the spot and left us with smiles on our faces.

ORV
ORV
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

Washing machine repair

I was very impressed with the honesty and professionalism of the serviceman. He moved the stacking washer and dryer out of the closet after he removed the glass closet doors. He repaired what should have been the problem (a plugged valve). When it still did not work properly, he said he would research to see if the parts to repair the larger problem would be worth the expense. He called the next morning and informed me that the repairs would be 70% the price of a new machine. He thought of my interests before making a big sale.

He then came back and installed the closet doors again. I would recommend this company and service.

Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Appliance Repair

I have used Chris from Poco appliances a number of times for my rental units. He has always been great and tells me when it's better to replace than repair.