Pleasure World Pool Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
4190 Fairview Street Burlington ON L7L 4Y8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Burlington  >  Pleasure World Pool Service

Reviews for Pleasure World Pool Service

Stefanie in Toronto
Stefanie in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Terrible company

Worst company ever to deal with! Never give your money to them. Our pool liner contract was made in October and our order was placed in April. By the second last week of June, we STILL didn't have our liner installed, even after weeks of them saying that they will be here next week. We went through weeks of them cancelling appointments, all if which I took off work to make sure they installed the liner properly, then they would show up and only finish half the job, and now that the liner is in, it is leaking!!! It's July, when am I going to actually get to use the pool that I paid for this year?! And to top it off, they dodge my phone calls and won't call me back. This is a terrible company with poor work quality

1 review Burlington, ON

Wouldn't even want free anything from them!

Never again!
Totally disrespected me as a customer/fellow human being,,, wasn't forthright about anything,,, missed days of work booked off for my closing (that's my option - to be home and see what's going on,,, it's my home and my decision, period) - kept cancelling my service last minute (after I had repeatedly booked time off work), when actual day to arrive - drained my pool,,, no heads-up/phone calls/ apologies,,, for 3 days!!!!! Totally like I don't matter whatsoever,,,, so utterly disrespectful,,, ended up with all these leaves in the pool that I couldn't vacuum since pool was drained! Rate ZERO!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! So disappointed. (plus they never resolved - all summer long - their incorrect installment of my solar blanket and roller). ????? *** (Not worth the stress). ***