Perola Kitchens And Interiors Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
3151 Lenworth Dr Mississauga ON L4X 2G6
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Perola Kitchens And Interiors Ltd.

Reviews for Perola Kitchens And Interiors Ltd.

Edyta
Edyta

Kitchen, Bathroom and Custom Millwork

Have used Perola on a number of jobs from new kitchens, bathrooms, closets and built-in bookcases, etc. They do stunning, amazing high end quality work. Not always the quickest with their work so make sure to keep on them and book the job well in advance. I always receive lots of compliments on the work they have done from friends and family.

rob12 in Ottawa
rob12 in Ottawa

NO RESPONSE, BAD SERVICE

Perola has delay the job for over years, and there still little correction need to be done but they never come. and john has no response for my phone call. however, this company does not earn the trust and service at all. Hopefully, they can do better service and no delay for the job. and i will not recommend to have company for any of you who read my review.

Gordon and Jo Anne, King City in
Gordon and Jo Anne, King City in
1 review Aurora, ON

complete kitchen and vanities

perola was recommended to us 12 years ago from a neighbor who had used them in the past with complete satisfaction. John did a complete kitchen for us with incredible quality and attention. 6 months ago we moved into a new home and hired John and Perola again for a new kitchen and bathroom vanities and bar. absolutely stunning results, on time, on budget and again stunning results. over the years we have recommended Perola to friends who also rave about their experience. I cannot believe the negative reviews, and do not find them truthful. The one lady who managed her mother renovation makes no sense, Perola is a custom cabinetry maker, they do not do flooring, plaster, paint, appliances, yet those are her negative comments? she says nothing about the cabinetry. By the way we have had a $200,000 Downsview kitchen, great product, great experience, but Perola is better. Trust John and this company, they are true craftsmen who actually care.

The worst service + the most expensive cabinets

I paid over $60000 to make me the kitchen cabinets, wall units and office cabinets, it is 3 time than other provider, not only they delayed one month for installation, but they never provided any service once they collected balance. They are not truthful at all. Please be careful of doing any business with them!

M. Guest from Etobicoke
M. Guest from Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New custom kitchen and bathroom vanity

Excellent craftsmanship and the finished kitchen is gorgeous. Have planned this kitchen for many years and we got exactly what we hoped for. The installers were great- true craftsmen. John did a great job working with us to design exactly what we wanted. The only issue is that the install was delayed over a week and we only found out when we called the Thursday before the scheduled install date on the following Monday.

frances in Mississauga
frances in Mississauga

kitchen renovation

Excellent quality and John is a craftsman that you don't find anymore. They finished within budget and the tradesman showed up when needed and they finished the project within estimate. Also ended up doing the main floor, laundry room and powder room because of how well the kitchen went.

Shannon de Souza from Brampton
Shannon de Souza from Brampton

Supply and Installation of In-Wall Units

Had two media niches on either side of my fireplace. Wanted a clean look and no wires from the mountains of A/V equipment. A Perola estimator came in and measured the project out. Within 2 weeks the design drawing were ready and perfect. I made some modifications to allow all our game systems to be organized properly. The changes were made instantly. The price was well below what we expected and we approved the installation. Installers were on time and the units were installed perfectly. Highly recommend Filipe and his team to anyone looking for any home renovation projects.

Kim from Etobicoke
Kim from Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Simply Beautiful! Etobicoke, Ontario

Our custom Galley Kitchen was delivered on time for a reasonable price. The design complemented the older features of our traditional 1930's home.

Considering our limitation of space, Alex, the Perola's designer worked with the our ideas and designed a simple and elegant look.

The quality of the cabinets (wood), the craftsmanship, and the installation exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for making this process fairly seamless.

Aalim from Vaughan
Aalim from Vaughan

Built-in cabinets

Perola created and installed beautiful built-in cabinets for my family room and I could not be more satisfied with the finished product. I purchased my home several years ago mainly because of the amazing kitchen and bathrooms which were done by Perola. When we decided to add built-in cabinets to the family room, we decided to talk to Perola. From the first interaction, right to the final installation, the Perola staff were extremely helpful, polite and very professional.

Perola cabinets are very high quality. Even the insides of the cabinets are as beautiful as the outsides. They do not cut corners and the hardware and detailing are second to none.

My project was done on time and the price was very fair. I'm very pleased with my experience with Perola and I would highly recommend them for kitchens, built-ins, or any cabinetry.