Penfolds Roofing Inc

BSmith-Langley in Langley
BSmith-Langley in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Great Roofing Company

After researching a number of roofing companies, we settled on Penfolds and are very glad we did. The entire experience from choosing the materials to the installation of the product was, in a word, professional. Although roofing is a messy job, our yard was left in a better state than before the roofers started. No one really wants to pay for a new roof and gutters, but I highly recommend Penfolds.

Stanley K.
Stanley K.
1 review Surrey, BC

new roofing, gutters, solar panels

We cannot say enough good things about Penfolds roofing. We had them install new roofing, gutters and Solar panels on our 60+ year old House. The Staff and contractors were all very Professional. Penfolds was able to help us with Municipal Permits and Electrical Breaker panel work to give us the best possible Solar install. Scheduled work was done on time and at our convenience. Our electric bill has been reduced by ' over last year at the same time. The value of the building will go up and we have peace of mind the roof and house will last us beyond retirement.
Thank you Penfolds roofing.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Our All in One Roofing Company

Penfolds Roofing Review:
I've just had Penfolds Roofing do a complete roof and solar package on our roof. I've got about 10 years before I retire, and my wife and I didn't want to have any expensive bills after retirement. I checked a lot of different roofing companies in our area of Chilliwack/Agassiz as to who had the best and long-lasting roof. We went with Penfolds as they offered the "Eco" roof which is made from recycled tires. It had a 50-year life so therefore that would eliminate any future roofing problems. We also wanted to install solar panels. We ended up with 29 panels and already our hydro bill is in the negative which means we're producing more than we are using. Our salesperson, Norm, and was the only salesman willing to come out to our area and give us an estimate. Well the job is now completed and we're extremely happy with the finished work. The workmanship and detail to the smallest items were very nice to see. An example would be metal the over the flashings for protection and diverters on all the angles that directed water to the eave troughs. We are very happy with the finished work. I would like to thank all the staff from the receptionist, salesman, workers, electrician, job inspectors and Sarah, our go to person, for being very helpful, patient, polite, knowledgeable and professional. If you want a company that deals with all your roofing needs, then Penfolds is the company to call.

new roof in Abbotsford
new roof in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Roof replacement

My experience with Penfolds on this project was professional and thorough from start to finish. The Technical Advisor Michael Schoeman walked us through product advice, scope of work, company background, warranty features, and handled all our issues in a timely and professional manner. The work crew were friendly and efficient and went to great lengths to protect our garden during this process. I would like to particularly thank the onsite supervisor(a 2nd generation roofing specialist) for handling all our concerns so well and lastly Penfolds Field Supervisor Brian for doing such a thorough final inspection.

Job Well Done!

rose in Surrey
rose in Surrey

new roof

roof done 3 years ago. still remember the great crew, worked extremely hard with the deadline we gave them. PM came by and checked regularly. With the huge rains lately, nice to feel secure that the roof is holding up great, looks great and will last our lifetime. Thanks Penfold
Rose

skrosser4
skrosser4
1 review Delta, BC

New Roof

Rubber tiles on large roof and separate shed. Including new hidden gutters and improved openings for downspouts.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope that you enjoy your new roof.

Maryg in Surrey
Maryg in Surrey

new roof

A hardworking crew that worked diligently through the extreme summer heat produced a roof that added new life and a quiet elegance to my house. The roofers were courteous and diligent. Sean, my technical advisor, was always in easy reach to advise or answer any questions. His colour suggestion was perfect! He often made daily visits to make me feel secure in the choices I made and check on the progress. Adrian, the field supervisor, was very proficient, very skilled, and responsible individual. He masterminded a custom solution to the front barrel window part of the roof that looks awesome. I feel very lucky to have had this crew take on replacing my roof. Thank you all!

Hi Maryg! Thank you for your kind words. We definitely take a lot of pride of our hardworking crew. We are pleased to hear that Sean and Adrian were able to answer all your questions and that you are satisfied with your new roof.

The D.
The D.
1 review Delta, BC

House solar system

The team was outstanding from the original meeting to the final completion. They communicated with me through every process. Loved the fact that they gave me three options in the quote as well. Installers did there job well and were very tidy. I will definitely recommend Penfolds to everyone I know.

Thank you for your kind words. So wonderful to hear that you had great communication throughout and that you solar project was completed with success.

Leaky roof on old house

Had penfolds in to inspect and fix a leaky skylight at an old house. Discovered rotting wood around the skylight. Good that penfolds had the expertise to get the work done despite the expanded scope in a reasonable amount of time. Also, they controlled the budget and communicated well throughout the process. Highly recommend!

We really appreciate sharing your experience with Penfolds. We have an amazing service team, glad that they were able to locate the issues and give the solutions.

david stolk in Franklin
david stolk in Franklin
2 reviews Mission, BC

roofing project

Penfold replaced my cedar roof 24 years old - with asphalt shingles - it was a big job it is a steep roof and there were 4 workers - they did a fantastic job- very professional and competent - I could not have asked for anything better

thanks penfolds

dave

Thanks, David for your kind words. No matter the size of the project, we know that our experienced team will take care of and guarantee the best results. We really appreciate your trust in us.

More about Penfolds Roofing Inc

Penfolds Roofing & Solar has been serving the Greater Vancouver area and Fraser Valley since 1937, earning a reputation for honesty & quality craftsmanship with a wide range of superior re roofing shingles and roof shakes, such as the indestructible EcoRoof rubber shakes, including the latest technology in Solar PV. We service all types of roofs and customers, including Residential Re Roofing, Strata & Multi-Family properties, Commercial/Industrial, New Construction and we have a full service Service/Repairs department. We also provide renewable technologies as in Solar Photovoltaics (Solar Panels) while roofing, or by itself. We are a full service operation that warrants and guarantees everything we do!