Osso City Lighting Limited

Tracyfc01 from Oshawa
Tracyfc01 from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lighting fixtures

I was very pleased today with how the manager dealt with my situation and listened to my story as sometimes home renos do not go as planned and changes are made on the fly. Very reasonable and understanding. Thank you so very much for meeting me half way. Will definitely shop here again.

aupson
aupson

Beautiful light Fixtures

Beautiful light fixtures and customer service is excellent. My parents bought 3 last year, I can't think of any other fixtures could replace the ones they bought. They're just perfect!!

tina from Oshawa
tina from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

new out door coach lights

I wanted to buy new coach lights for above garage, near front door ,and a bigger one in front of walk way , i wanted to buy something that would not chip and last longer from wear and tear of our long winters,i ended up buying a brand called hinkley, little pricey but worth ever penny, osso electric directed me the right way and we"re very helpful, so happy with my lights and i get lots of compliments, and make my house richer!

Dave in Port Perry
Dave in Port Perry
7 reviews Port Perry, ON

lighting fixtures

Looking for fixtures for my new home and they were extremely helpful. Helped me dicide on type and style that would be appropriate with my decor. pricing was good even on higher end fixtures.