Orangeville Renovations & Roofing Ltd

johnandrewcorey from Orangeville
johnandrewcorey from Orangeville
1 review Laurel, ON

Roof Plumbing

The worst local Orangeville company we have encountered. These people left the site with full nails and sharp objects that punctured tires. The roof has leakage right after installed; and when you called them to check the site you were met with smirk attitude of buyers beware.

The owner also claimed to be a plumber, who turned out to exaggerate his billing both with time and cost and left the job undone and no running water.

You must be careful in dealing with this company, otherwise you would find yourselves in our terrible circumstance.

iluv2soar from Osseo
iluv2soar from Osseo
1 review Amaranth, ON

roof

Do NOT use these guys for your roof. I contacted them to do my moms roof. I received a quote, which seemed reasonable, so I went with them. After they finished the work they sent an invoice for $1000 more! I asked them to explain the discrepancy and they said they would not honor the verbal quote given earlier. Meanwhile, my mom had sent them a cheque for the full amount. After they cashed it they said they would send a cheque to cover a discount...but they never sent the cheque and are not responding to calls/emails. This company is corrupt and unethical...use at your own risk!!

Nimalan Vipulananda from Markham
Nimalan Vipulananda from Markham

Our roof began to leak in the guest bedroom. The roof was original from when our house was made 30 years ago so we decided it was time to finally replace it. Orangeville Renovations and Roofing ws a local company so we decided to give them a call. They were able to offer us a very competitive price so we followed through with it. The staff were professional and very friendly. They were prompt in getting started and getting the job completed. I am very happy with the fit and finish of the job. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.