Nutri-Lawn Vancouver

Sharon in Langley
Sharon in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Premium Service, Great prices

I have been a client if Nutri-Lawn's for a few years now and have always been happy with the results I get. Their staff is always knowledgeable and so nice to deal with. I cannot say thanks enough. The gift I got for being a Subscription client was just the icing on the cake. Great prices, great staff and the most important is that my lawn is the greenest on my street

Mark
Mark
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Lawn restoration and maintenance

These guys were great we thought there was nothing we could do about the bugs in our lawn the moss and the weeds were just destroying the whole landscape. Nutri lawn delivered everything they promised our lawn looks amazing and no more animals ripping up our lawn

When you are happy, we are happy! Thank you for your wonderful review, Mark!

Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New Grass Lawn

**EDIT** - The day after posting this review I was contacted by the owner. He was very unhappy with the way the situation was handled and assured me that their policy is to continue working with the customer until the job is completed to the customers satisfaction.

He has stated that the complaints I made were not properly handled, and did not filter up the chain of command, and as a result the situation was not resolved.

I had a good conversation with him and he has offered several possible options to correct the situation. I was pretty frustrated by the way my concerns were originally handled but it is comforting to know the owner of this company takes customer satisfaction seriously.

**End Edit**

This job was done in the Spring of 2016

I'm not sure if they got any of the weeds/moss when they did this because I wasn't home, but there was enough left to fill a huge garden bag after they were "done their job".

They just chucked a bunch of seed down and it obviously wasn't done with a spreader because there was huge patches of seeds and then empty areas. They didn't loosen the soil, or add new soil so nothing grew despite sprinklers on a timer giving the seeds the recommended amount of water.

We complained and they came back and just threw a bunch more seed on the lawn.

I ended up having to do the lawn myself by loosening the soil, and adding new soil and seeds. Lawn grew fine after that.

These guys were a huge disappointment.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Mr. Taylor, Thank you for taking my call today. I enjoyed our conversation and appreciated the opportunity to discuss and address your concerns personally. Issues such as you described are taken very seriously and I wish this could have been resolved much earlier. Please know that actions have now been taken to ensure this does not happen again. If we can be of service in any way moving forward, I am always available and happy to help.

Robert Bourne, Owner

1 review Burnaby, BC

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT THIS HAPPENED

You know, when you pay what feels like a million for a house, (Or literally a million plus), add a 40,000 car, you have an idea that you are going to care for your home, and want to have a sense of pride for how it looks....

Its honestly..a shame, that our climate is so unforgiving to the grass, even apparently the soil, in the vancouver area that trying to spend money throughout the year on general care just doesn't have the effect I wanted, I never understood how peoples lawns were never going bad, even after the snow cleared my neighbor still didnt have patchy spots or even brown like mine.

took me awhile to do research on what I know is now "lawn care" but I couldnt even source the same products as Weed-Man, Nutri-Lawn, and Property Stars were able to use. did a bit of research and found that Nutrilawn is really the only company that you can hold accountable for their services and doesn't have fraud attached to it on google searches. Meh, I guess I just give you guys 5 stars because you were nice and conversational on the phone and didnt try to sell me anything until I described what my problems were, I wasnt there when they did that Core-Removal stuff, or the split seeding, but all I know is about 4 weeks later my lawn is looking like I had it professionally done and I can tell the color is a green like I havent seen..mainly now my really nice house and car doesnt look out of place next to my new green lawn. so like, 5 stars for sure...I ACTUALLY got what I wanted and now its something I am proud of, I just wish I had been doing this earlier.

Thank you very much for your review on our business! We strongly believe in being held accountable and are extremely grateful that you appreciate our services and the results they provided. Thank you from all of us at Nutri-Lawn - Robert Bourne, Owner

Peggyszabo in Port Coquitlam
Peggyszabo in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Lawn maintenance

I have had nutri lawn maintain my yard for several years now, I am always getting complements from neighbours, strangers walking by and friends.
We have recommend neighbours and family over the years and they too have been completely thrilled with the service and professionalism.

We are thrilled that you are our Client! Thank you so much for your review of our business and thank you for recommending us to your family and neighbours. We truly appreciate your confidence in our services. Thank you from all of us at Nutri-Lawn - Robert Bourne, Owner

1 review Vancouver, BC

Lawn Service

Our lawn area looks great after a complete year service. It was taken from a dead, horrible space to a beautiful, lush grass area. We can now sit and enjoy the area.

The enjoyment of your lawn is why we are here! Your review of our business is very appreciated. We are always here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you from all of us at Nutri-Lawn - Robert Bourne, Owner

Amar from Surrey
Amar from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

lawn service

These guys are not what they claim to be. After paying $500.00 my lawn looks way worse than before. Even when I called them to cancel the service they still claim to have done one more service and billed me for $80.00 more. Bad Customer Service, even though they supposed to call before each treatment/service but they just leave the bill at your door and you think they have done the service when you question them why the grass is not getting better their answer would be “ we have done what was required”. My advice is be very careful what you agree to. This company doesn’t practice what it promises.

Thank you for your review! At Nutri-Lawn, we strive to provide our customers with the very best in service. As such, we take every complaint very seriously. We ask that you contact our office at (604)590-6700 or by email at [email protected] so that we may rectify this situation with you.
Thank you again for the review and for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
Jennifer
Office Manager

The Burnaby B's
The Burnaby B's
1 review Burnaby, BC

1 aeration, 3 liming, 3 fertalization lawn treatments

Nutrilawn areated our lawn at the beginning of the spring, and limed and fertalized once each in spring summer and fall. Overall the service excellent.

My one complaint is that we prepaid for a one year contract that was automatically renewed this year without any verbal approval from us. The only way we knew they had been here this year was when we recieved the bill in the mail!

Thank you for your review! At Nutri-Lawn, every employee takes pride in the quality of service we provide. The fact that you did not know we were coming to service your property is NOT good and is something we take very seriously. Please contact our office by phone (604-590-6700) or by email ([email protected]) and I am more than happy to make this right. Thank you again for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Robert

More about Nutri-Lawn Vancouver

Your satisfaction is the sole indicator of how good we are. With most of our customers being repeat or referred customers, we take pride knowing that we deliver on our promise to nourish your lawn to health.