North Shore Eavestroughing

Reviews for North Shore Eavestroughing

Judy-L from Toronto
Judy-L from Toronto

Eaves Repair North Shore Eavestroughing Inc

From calling Laura to book an estimate at my home in Toronto with Nick to final installation the experience was more than positive. Nick was professional and thorough but still let me talk his ear off. Erik completes the team making it feel like i was back on the Island talking with family. I felt comfortable trusting them with the job and only a short time elapsed before they were back at my door to complete it. Amazing people and team.

Thank you Judy-L. You didn't need a full replacement; just some changes and additions on your present eaves system. It was our pleasure to help you! Laura

becky412010 in Toronto
becky412010 in Toronto

Eavestroughing

Very professional, job was done neat and tidy. Arrived on time. Workers were friendly. Nick went out of his way to help me the day of the wind storm. I would recommend this company to any person. , needing eavestroughing.

Thank you for the fine review. Nick is a great installer and dedicated to making our customers happy. Laura

eavestrough replacement in East York
eavestrough replacement in East York

eavestrough replacement

From the first contact to the finished job they were nothing but professional.
The recommended changes using more materials came at no extra cost.
For eavestrough replacement or repair do yourself a favour and ask them for an estimate.
Leo
East York

Thank you for this fine review, Leo. IT was our pleasure to do this work for you. Laura

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

Removal and installation of eavetroughs (including leaf guard)

I had been researching options around leaf guards for when I replaced my eavestroughs, found their youtube videos very informative and ended up contacting North Shore. Even though I was slightly out of the area they service they still worked with me. I have nothing but good things to say about dealing with them, the office manager was always prompt and helpful, we had a rough intro to spring and it caused the appointment to move several times. They always made sure I knew the change was coming, and arranged the next date promply. The installers were on time and the quote was what I paid. Would gladly use them again.

I need to thank you for understanding the delays in getting to your project. Late winter, early spring had many days that were too cold, too windy, too much snow or rain. It did take awhile but we were very happy to finally get out and get your eavestroughing with the Alu-Rex T-Rex Leaf guard installed. Now your house looks great and you are protected from future snow, rain and high winds with our terrific warranty. You have been a great client, Alex. - Laura

whayden in Scarborough
whayden in Scarborough

eavestroughing

The eavestroughing fell off my house during an ice storm. I immediately called North Shore and they promptly came to my home and gave me an estimste. The job was completed quickly and I would recommend them anytime.

Thank you W. The eaves were getting old. Since we were replacing all the eaves, including the section that fell off, we were able to come up with a better plan for the downspouts. There was a downspout that was prominently on the front of the house and we were able moved it around to the side. It looks better and your system will work better now.

Josee's Hair Studio in Scarborough
Josee's Hair Studio in Scarborough

Eavestrophing

Thank you to Northshore Eavestrophing for doing such a great job.
Nick and Eric worked so well together.
They worked quickly and efficiently and did a great job .
They cleaned up the place so well when they were done .
I highly recommend Northshore Eavestrophing if you want the job done right!! Josee ?

Josee, It was a pleasure to install new eaves on your hair studio. You also have leaf guard with cleanouts to deal with any build up of pine needles. Your salon looks great. We have already had one of your clients call us asking for a quote for her home. Thank you!!

may in Scarborough
may in Scarborough

Eavestroughing

Exceptional job. Nick recommended the best suitable colour for my fascia, gutters & location for my downspouts. The job was completed on time. Nick and Eric were very polite and professional. Laura was very helpful. I am very pleased. A million thanks to Nick & Eric. I definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much, for this great review. I enjoyed our phone calls. It was out pleasure to work for you. Laura

New eavetroughs

We highly recommend North Shore. Nick promptly provided a detailed estimate and recommended how to replace the current eavestroughs so they would be more efficient. Nick encouraged us to get three quotes. We chose North Shore as their quote was competitive, they communicated in a timely and professional manner, and we were confident they would do an excellent job. Nick and Eric did the installation efficiently, left the yard debris free, and encouraged us to call if we had any concerns. North Shore provides professional service at all times. Laura in the office is very helpful. The contract was detailed with exact specifications re material and warranty. We are very pleased with all aspects of the service and installation. No downpayment was required. My experience is that companies that don’t require downpayments are confident that the customer will be pleased with the service.

Marnie Bremner in Scarborough
Marnie Bremner in Scarborough

Remove and install new eaves troughing

I highly recommend the services of North Shore Eavestroughing. I called for an estimate and had them install new eaves troughing for my home. Everything was done in a very timely and efficient manner.
Nick and Alex did an amazing job. They were also very helpful in pointing out other areas around my home that had to be addressed. No "up selling" which was a real pleasure to see.
I give them 10 stars++++++++++++

So glad that you are pleased with our work. Thank you for the 10 stars, Marnie. The timing all worked out very well for your job. You have been a great customer and we all enjoyed working for you. Laura

Laurie DSouza in Scarborough
Laurie DSouza in Scarborough

Eavestrough installation for house

North Shore Eavestroughing Inc. is an experienced and efficient company. The two installers, Eric and Nick were pleasant, explained what they were going to do, worked efficiently and made good decisions about the placement of downspouts. I would highly recommend North Shore if you need eavestroughs replaced on your home.

Thank you Laurie, Nick did your estimate. They were able to move some downspouts around so that rain water will safely flow away from your foundation. Pleasant, well informed and efficient are three good attributes of our installers! It was my pleasure to speak with you over the phone several times. You have our terrific warranty should an issue arise in time.

More about North Shore Eavestroughing

North Shore Eavestroughing has been in business for 20 Years under the same business name! Our experience and expertise has earned us an excellent reputation for quality and professionalism. Due to the sheer size of the GTA and the location of our company we have restrictions on how far we ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Charlottetown?