North Shore Eavestroughing

Reviews for North Shore Eavestroughing

2goalies in Scarborough
2goalies in Scarborough

North Shore Eavestroughing

From initial phone call to estimate, then the work and the billing everything went smooth.

The staff were clear and professional. Also had good senses of humour. The on site staff were flexible, professional and explained the work and things they saw and recommended while doing the work

Christian
Christian

Eavestrough and Soffit

North Shore was great in their communication. They provided a timely estimate with a clear document that outlined everything that was to be included. We had some issues with scheduling that were quickly resolved through adequate problem solving from Laura and her team. Work was done promptly and cleanup was completed thoroughly. Would recommend to others!

Thank you Christian, We are glad that you understood the need to return to finish your project and that you're happy with the finished work. It turned out to be a bit more work than originally thought but we were able to complete it all on the original estimate amount. Laura

Sheila Manning from Calgary
Sheila Manning from Calgary

Quick and efficient

We have an amazing experience with Laura and the install team. Not only was their quote well below the 2 other competitive quotes, but Laura made scheduling the install and any questions we had around it painless.

The install team were right on time, worked quickly and left the place exactly as they found it, except of course for the lovely new eaves they installed. Would highly recommend them.

I know you are in Toronto, not Calgary right now. Nick did your estimate and then we waited for the birds to leave the nest before Nick, Erick and Stephen replaced the eaves downspouts on your home. It is all team work and we are very glad that you are pleased with the work. Laura

Yuefeng in Horsham
Yuefeng in Horsham

very professional and quick

Very good impression from email conversation before the estimation to the job completion.

I got the same feeling that a big company with long history normally shows.

Each step has good responsiveness and beforehand confirmation to any issues that are not clear or not decided.

Job was done very clean.

Thank you Yuefeng! North Shore has been in business for many years and our staff have plenty of experience. Good customer service as well as cleaning up the job site at the end of an installation are important to us. Laura

Rainyday18 in Pickering
Rainyday18 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Eavestroughing

Team came right on time, finished right on time. Very friendly, clean, approachable, did not hesitate to answer all my questions.

If have another house I will definetly go with North Shore.

Thank you Rainyday, IF you move and need eavestroughs again, we would like to quote for you. When we replaced your eaves we were able to reroute the downspout so it drained on lawn rather than on your driveway. Laura

Judy-L from Toronto
Judy-L from Toronto

Eaves Repair North Shore Eavestroughing Inc

From calling Laura to book an estimate at my home in Toronto with Nick to final installation the experience was more than positive. Nick was professional and thorough but still let me talk his ear off. Erik completes the team making it feel like i was back on the Island talking with family. I felt comfortable trusting them with the job and only a short time elapsed before they were back at my door to complete it. Amazing people and team.

Thank you Judy-L. You didn't need a full replacement; just some changes and additions on your present eaves system. It was our pleasure to help you! Laura

becky412010 in Toronto
becky412010 in Toronto

Eavestroughing

Very professional, job was done neat and tidy. Arrived on time. Workers were friendly. Nick went out of his way to help me the day of the wind storm. I would recommend this company to any person. , needing eavestroughing.

Thank you for the fine review. Nick is a great installer and dedicated to making our customers happy. Laura

eavestrough replacement in East York
eavestrough replacement in East York

eavestrough replacement

From the first contact to the finished job they were nothing but professional.
The recommended changes using more materials came at no extra cost.
For eavestrough replacement or repair do yourself a favour and ask them for an estimate.
Leo
East York

Thank you for this fine review, Leo. IT was our pleasure to do this work for you. Laura

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

Removal and installation of eavetroughs (including leaf guard)

I had been researching options around leaf guards for when I replaced my eavestroughs, found their youtube videos very informative and ended up contacting North Shore. Even though I was slightly out of the area they service they still worked with me. I have nothing but good things to say about dealing with them, the office manager was always prompt and helpful, we had a rough intro to spring and it caused the appointment to move several times. They always made sure I knew the change was coming, and arranged the next date promply. The installers were on time and the quote was what I paid. Would gladly use them again.

I need to thank you for understanding the delays in getting to your project. Late winter, early spring had many days that were too cold, too windy, too much snow or rain. It did take awhile but we were very happy to finally get out and get your eavestroughing with the Alu-Rex T-Rex Leaf guard installed. Now your house looks great and you are protected from future snow, rain and high winds with our terrific warranty. You have been a great client, Alex. - Laura

whayden in Scarborough
whayden in Scarborough

eavestroughing

The eavestroughing fell off my house during an ice storm. I immediately called North Shore and they promptly came to my home and gave me an estimste. The job was completed quickly and I would recommend them anytime.

Thank you W. The eaves were getting old. Since we were replacing all the eaves, including the section that fell off, we were able to come up with a better plan for the downspouts. There was a downspout that was prominently on the front of the house and we were able moved it around to the side. It looks better and your system will work better now.

More about North Shore Eavestroughing

North Shore Eavestroughing has been in business for 20 Years under the same business name! Our experience and expertise has earned us an excellent reputation for quality and professionalism.

Due to the sheer size of the GTA and the location of our company we have restrictions on how far we can travel. The farther we travel, it only makes sense that we become less competitive and use much more resources from a environmental perspective. Another factor for downtown restrictions is the size of our trucks and trailers and finding suitable, legal parking can be a challenge.

We service many parts of the GTA including Scaborough and North York. We do not service south of Eglinton from High Park to Victoria Park.

We are a Toronto licensed contractor approved to do work on your home.

We are not the cheapest but often we are not the most expensive either. We believe we give a proper balance of cost to quality. We will look at optimizing your eavestrough system in terms of downspout placement and any leaf guard needs.

We are an Elite installer of Alu-Rex TRex Continuous Fastening System. This allows us to provide you with a 20 year installation warranty on eavestrough installations and a lifetime manufacturer's warranty on new installations with Alu Rex fastening system.

We have won Best Eavestrough/Gutter Company in Toronto for 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013.

We have been requested to speak as an Industry Expert at The National Home Show, The Hamilton Ideal Home Show, and The Shopping Channel Network. Darren and team members have appeared on HGTV’s series The Big Flip. Our educational YouTube videos and our informative Blog have 2 million views and we receive comments and questions from all across Canada, USA and even Europe.